Winner Ford of Cherry Hill

Sales Agent

September 13, 2017

"Everything I wanted"

- emarkiew

With one in college and another new teen driver, I wanted another car for my commute back and forth to work and errands that met my budget and needs. I had been thinking of a used car but with Ford's incentive offers, I couldn't pass up the opportunity and just bought myself a 2017 Focus. I love it! It's a perfect fit for me and it's zippy and fun to drive. The sales experience was great with no hard sale or pressure to up grade. The salesman asked me what I wanted in a car and LISTENED and financing was easy. I got the car I wanted at the payment wanted.

Erik Medina
Other Employees : Lavern Ford and Ken (finance)

September 12, 2017

"Winner Ford is a Winner in my book."

- Lisa Spoleti

I picked up my 2015 Ford Fusion on Friday and just love it...Emilio Gonzalez was great. He gave me great service and took his time showing me the options the car had. I would definitely buy another car from him and recommend this dealership. Dino Rucci was second-to-none. I was very happy with the way he handled my trade in and am so glad I bought my car at Winner Ford.

Emilio Gonzalez
Other Employees : Dino Rucci

September 04, 2017

"My sons first car purchase"

- dalaaja

My son and I were looking for his 1st car. He was looking at the Ford Fusions and saw your dealership had a previously owned 2017 model. The car was clean. The salesman & others in the dealership were very friendly. I can not find the card of the gentleman in finance who went over the many forms we had to sign, but was very helpful in explaining each paper that needed a signature. My son now has his first car and there was no hassle.

Matthew Went
Other Employees : I dont remember the name of the finance person, gentleman there at 9pm on 9/1 not Doug Traher

Used 2010 Dodge Avenger, $4995