Winner Ford of Cherry Hill

Doug Traher

February 18, 2017

"Professional Experience"

- Kinger

Went not the dealership to get some information about leasing and pre-owned. Emilio was very helpful. He laid out the various options for me and walked us through a variety of different options. He was never pushing for that sale but listened and provided us with the information we needed to make an informed decision. We will be heading back!

February 07, 2017

"Just leased my SECOND Fusion through Matt"

- Leahnf4

The thought of committing to a new car can be so stressful and overwhelming, but Matt's priority was to make sure I didn't feel that way and he succeeded! I had never been to a dealership alone until I leased my first Fusion through him. Not only was the process faster than I could ever imagine, the overall service was incredible. Now, I am on my second Fusion thanks to all of Matt's help along with his team at Winner Ford - You guys are by far the best dealership around!

February 07, 2017

"My least favorite chore car shopping made pleasant by winner"

- Intrepidgreen

I must start by saying that I detest car shopping but because of the wonderful attention of Emilio ,it was actually enjoyable .He was polite ,knowledgeable, and very accommodating. Also I must say the manager ,(unlike most managers I've dealt with In The past),was a pleasure to deal withh as well. And the guy who conducted the transaction was amazingly efficient. I WOULD reccomend this dealership to every one., Eric McLaughlin

New 2016 Ford F-250, $40210