Winner Ford of Cherry Hill

Gino Polimeni

Doug Traher, Business Manager, Winner Ford of Cherry Hill

Doug Traher

March 26, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience I Ever Had"

- RVIddy

Emilio Gonzalez is the best salesperson I ever dealt with. He was very personable and open with me. He did not use any high-pressure sales tactics. He answered all of my questions open and honestly. He engaged me in discussion unrelated to the vehicle and told me about his career history and how he landed at Winner Ford. He explained all of the features of the vehicle and how the sales approach at Winner was different than other dealers. It was truly a no pressure, enjoyable sales experience. I would highly recommend Emilio if you are looking to purchase a vehicle.

March 22, 2017

"Great time"

- toto12345

Great experience at Winner Ford. Emilio Gonzalez met me just inside the door and helped me out with exactly what I wanted to do... test drive a vehicle and get more information. He answered all of my questions and made the time there a pleasant experience.

March 20, 2017

"No pressure!!!"

- Happy Customer

What a pleasant day. Went to Winner Ford to buy a car. The salesman, Emilio Gonzalez, approached me. When I told him I was just looking, he said ok. And left me alone to take time to look for what I wanted. When I was ready for his help, he was there. He answered all my questions. He didn't try to sell me something I didn't want. He listened to me. Really listened to me!! And I bought a car for far less than I thought I would. What a good, exciting feeling I had when I left driving away in my new car. Such a professional salesman Emilio is and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new car. One happy customer!!!

New 2016 Ford F-250, $40210