Wissler Motors

Phil L

April 25, 2017

"awesome, amazing experience"

- code_ice11

Help work with me when no others came even close, super friendly and knowledgeable. would recommend this dealership to everyone. Taylor Ashley was best sales person I have even had the pleasure of dealing with to date.

April 19, 2017

"Respectful Spirit of Service Earns My Business"

- Crystal Joy

I stopped by Wissler's on Friday evening after closing to browse (un-pressured) to see if I wanted to pursue a vehicle here. As I walked around the lot Tyler greeted me and offered his card and allowed me to browse without looking to make a sales pitch right at that moment since I had mentioned I was "just looking" at this stage. I mentioned I was on a budget, we discussed an amount, and as I returned to test drive on Saturday, Tyler was respectful of the budget I was working with and recommended a few vehicles that were in that range. Tyler continued to earn my trust as he offered to Serve and not just Sell. The vehicle I was most interested in had just been traded in so it wasn't quite ready to be shown - thus, I returned Monday evening to take a closer look and get into the details. By Tuesday morning I was ready to close the deal, and Tyler again maintained a level of respect and service that exceeded my expectations. Thank you Tyler, Devin & the entire Wissler Motors Team behind the scenes.

April 14, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Dave and Heather

Dan was polite and professional throughout the entire car buying experience. He was very accommodating to our busy schedule and went out of his way to assist us! The process was efficient and pleasant. We would highly recommend Dan and Wissler Motors to others looking to buy a car.

Used 2014 Dodge Charger, $20900