Woodbridge Public Auto Auction

Woodbridge Public Auto Auction
Woodbridge Public Auto Auction Info

The Used Car Factory

Brookside Motors Inc

"I've Purchased A 2002 Buick Lasabre Custom For Wood..."

I've Purchased A 2002 Buick Lasabre Custom For Wood Bridge Auto Sales, it Was A Rip Off, First Of All I Bought It As it For 3200 & And After A Look At The Paper Work I Was Charged 3400. when I Bought It The Back Windows Wouldn't Roll Down But On The VA State Inspection That They Gave Me It said They Did, I Had To Buy To Regulators for The Windows At About 459 A Piece Then I Had to Replace A Fuel Pump And It Ran For About Another Week And Now The Car Will Just Cut On And not Go Over 20mph STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE

Sale

"Let me begin by saying,yes,this is an "auto..."

Let me begin by saying,yes,this is an "auto auction"...so if you are looking for the"usual" car buying experience,go to a reputable "dealership".I was in need of a car...i knew my budget,so i went online and found a car that was suitable for my needs,and it happened to be at "woodbridge".I could go into every detail of this"horrible" experience but it would be a novel.Long story short,the "salesman" guided me around the block for a 5 minute drive,not to exceed 40 mph due to the speed limit going around the block.I purchased the vehicle with a drivers side power window,and windshield wipers that didn't work,both of which were marked on the "VA INSPECTION CERTIFICATE" as working...(wouldnt pass inspection,unless they worked).I purchased the car at the end of January with 30 day paper tags while I was told it would be 7-10 days before my title arrived via certified mail.I first noticed a slight hesitation on my hour and a half drive home,but they had closed for the evening and i knew I had purchased the car "as is" so i went with it....needless to say the transmission went up a few weeks after the purchase.About 25 days after the purchase i recieve a call that they haven't recieved my title yet,that they were sending a second set of 30 day paper tags,with assurance that the titles are dropped off on fridays....that mine was due in that week.So now it's the middle of march,i have since spent between 500-800 dollars in a new regulator for the window and motor for the windshield wipers along with tow fees for when the transmission gave out,so after a few quotes and a "loan"...ive put out another 2500 for a rebuilt transmission.After all of this,i still was ok...the car had high miles,i did what I had too.So bring me to present day,my car is still sitting in the shop,and i recieve a call from the "title dept." once more(two days ago)telling me that they are having "problems" getting my title.As of march 21 the second set of plates expire and i can only recieve one more set.The lady proceeds to tell me that I can bring "my" car back,and they would be nice enough to put what i paid for my car toward another car off of the lot.So i proceed to tell her that ive already invested more money in the car that i paid for the car,why would i do that?Her responce?..." I will have to tell the "manager" and call you back".Havent heard back yet(two days later),havent recieved last set of 30 day tags(last set),and car is still in the shop.I have contacted a lawyer,to see what my options are,if they can't provide me with the title to the car they sold me....TBC

manuel (sales manager)

"I purchased a vehicle from them and when I got it home I..."

I purchased a vehicle from them and when I got it home I performed a thorough inspection of the vehicle. I found rusted water in the console, wet carpet, rusted bolts on the seat rails and screws. in addition, I found wet leafs behind the rear arm rest with want appears to be a water line around the entire interior. Although a VIN search indicates the vehicle is clear and has not been in a flood, objective evidence indicates this is a "FLOOD VEHICLE". The pre-sale Stae Inspections do not look at water damage (FLOOD VEHICLES). You cannot return the vehicle if the title is clear. Be very careful. DO NOT BUY unless you go ahead of time and really look at the cars carefully. HOW MANY MORE UNDOCUMENTED FLOOD VEHICLES do they have???? When the auction starts you can't determine what you getting and there is no return policy.

employees worked with

"I went in there with the intentions that i was going to..."

I went in there with the intentions that i was going to get a decent car. I told the man what my budget was and i told him less than i really wanted to spend because i knew that he was going to go above my number. He showed me some cars and i was happy with what i saw. the first car he started up sounded funny so i didnt even want anything to do with it.. the next car he started i fell in love with so i asked him what was wrong with the car and he tells me that it just needs the cap changed because it has an oil leak, OK, made some phone calls, drove it around and signed the papers.. I then drove the car right to a mechanic, a mechanic that my parents, people i know, and people that i work with use and he looks at the car and says "take it back because it has a blown head gasket and you are going to end up spending more money fixing it than you did on it today" so i take it back and they tell me, as i expected, that there was nothing that they could do because i already signed the papers. So i tell them i dont want a refund because it clearly says no refund but i dont want the car.. now they send their ''mechanic'' to look at the car and drive it around and he tells me that there is nothing wrong with the car and that my mechanic was wrong. Needless to say i ended up just getting exchanged for a different car and on top of that they made me pay an extra 250 dollars. Now the previous car cost the same amount as the second car, (1900) but he brought the price down to 1650 for me (1st car), but wouldn't budge on the price on the second car, because the second car had a "50" on the end but if you do the math 1650 plus 250 is only 1900 so yeah they got me! Only the worst experience i have ever had buying a car. I do not recommend this place to anyone. It does not matter how long they have been in business, its not the establishment that i am mad at, its the money hungry people sitting behind the counters with the smug looks on their faces. If you have any qustions you are very welcome to email me: myangel212010@gmail.com <--- I have nothing to hide or lie about. I do not know these people and have never me them in my life i dont have a reason to make this up..:(

dont remember

"i bought a 2004 mitsubishi endeavour from them. that car..."

i bought a 2004 mitsubishi endeavour from them. that car was a junk. i had to spen almost $2000 to replace the rear diffrential. then another $2000 to replace the transmission. Please dont buy cars from these guys

dont rememer

"i bought a car was not asked if i wanted or if i even..."

i bought a car was not asked if i wanted or if i even knew about the insurance they carry on the cars u buy. 29 days after buying a 2002 saturn vue with 83,000 miles on it, it blew the motor and you can c that someone has been in the motor by new bolts. thanks for taking my money with a smile and leaving a single mom with NO car and i have kids...i changed the oil when i first got it but now im left with nothing.

manuel, gerald

"I recently referred a young friend who was looking for a..."

I recently referred a young friend who was looking for a cheap car to Woodbridge Public Auto Auction, because more than 15 years ago I had purchased there old but reliable cars. The experience this time has been completely different. It seems that they sell whatever comes to their lot without even test-driving the car. My friend bought a Virginia Inspected Mercury Sable. At speeds over 35mph the car would start shaking very badly. The auction sale manager asked us to leave the car with them and told us the next day that the problem was fixed. We came back to pick up the car and the problem was still unresolved. Then they say that the car needed an alignment and that we should pay for it. We wanted them to cancel the sale, given that obviously we were mislead to buy a car that should have never passed Virginia inspection. They refused to cancel the sale but suggested that we put the car at auction again and sell the car to somebody else, obviously paying them an additional commission and without fixing the car. We took the car to our mechanic who had to replace both axle shafts to fix the problem. One expects to find relatively old cars with high mileage sold at auction, but the expectation is that a honest dealer should at least test drive the car and disclose obvious problems. Woodbridge Auto Auction does not do so. They sell whatever junk comes to their lot and they will never take responsibility for any problem after the sale.

Theo and two other sale managers

"I was looking for a car for my wife. After looking at 10..."

I was looking for a car for my wife. After looking at 10 overpriced junkers and 1 scam on Graigslist . I decided to drive down to Woodbridge public auto auction. The salesman was nice I had him running back and forth to get keys for an hour after looking at 10 more junkers i finally found a good car at a decent price . A 1999 Mitsubishi Diamante with 126,000 miles on it . A clean car fax, straight body and near perfect interior for $2900 + the $450 dealer fee and $75 for temp tags. I put 300 down and came back the next day and paid for it in full and drove back to Maryland. it needed a little work to pass Maryland inspection but not to bad the worst was a brake sensor that i knew it needed before buying I had a Chevy with same problem the sensor for a chevy was $30 to $80 but a Mitsubishi Diamante sensor for the rear brake a whopping $450. So after MD inspection, tax , tags and title it came to $4500 and it was on the road .I looked for the same year and model online and the cheapest i could find in this good of shape was $5,200 not including fees tax and title !!! so I figure i am still at least $700.00 to the good I would buy a car from them again but next time i will research the price on parts of the vehicle first. Just remember it is sold as is .

chris santos

"Employees at Woodbridge Public Auto Auction were very..."

Employees at Woodbridge Public Auto Auction were very dishonest when they sold my vehicle this year. I ran into the person who purchase my car at a gas station; the reason I knew it was my car was because of a dent on the passenger rear of the vehicle. We started talking and I stated to them you really got a good deal on this vehicle and quoted a price and she said no I paid $4200.00. I was furious and felt like I was robbed by someone with a gun by this dealership. I cannot believe they are stealing money from customers. This is fraud and business like this is not acceptable. This dealership should lose their license.

Manny and Theo

"I am a first time buyer, I bought a 2000 Honda, Jose told..."

I am a first time buyer, I bought a 2000 Honda, Jose told me that the car is lower than the market price, and its rating is alot better than the other Honda's ratings. However after I had bought the car and had it ispected, I found that the engine is broken, and needs around 2000USD to repair it. Their response is "the contract has already stated, once we sold the car to you, its your full responsible, not ours."

Jose