Woody Smith Hyundai

Rob Mayfield, Sales & Finance Manager, Woody Smith Hyundai

Rob Mayfield

Sales & Finance Manager

February 16, 2017

"Fantastic experience with both the Sales and Service "

- Edjr1

Everyone has always been very friendly both in the Sales and Service Departments. Andy and Will, will bend over backwards to help you get into the car of your choice. This is an excellent Store with outstanding people working for it.

February 12, 2017

"Another happy customer"

- James

I am very particular in choosing vehicles for my family. I obviously want something safe and reliable, but I also want something that they feel good driving. In the past 15 years or so, we have owned basically everything. Haha. Tahoes ,Escalades, multiple Hondas ,an Acadia Denali, and the list goes on. But a few years ago, someone said that we needed to look at the Hyundai Santa Fe. (I was a. bit hesitant at first) . After a short test drive, we bought our first one ( that was three ago Haha) . The only problem with buying these Santa Fe Ultimates , is that my wife never wants to trade them in. She says " let's just keep this one, they have 100k Mile warranty " The only way that I can win is to say "did you see all the new colors for this year?" Haha She does not know yet, but I'm going in to see Andy and Will this week to order a new one. On top of the best vehicles we have ever owned, you get the best buying experience you could imagine, and there is no one better running a service department than Tanya. (Not that you will need it for anything more than the occasional oil change, and tire rotation) Haha. We absolutely love these guys, and they have our business for life .

February 12, 2017

"My 4th Hyundai form William and Andy!"

- Carl55

As always, William and Andy bend over backwards to get the Car and Color I want at a payment I can afford! And Tonya and Tyler in the service department are always ready to help with my service needs! Thanks again

New 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, $33660