Woody Smith Hyundai

1495 N Woodruff Ave,
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
Woody Smith Hyundai Info
About Woody Smith Hyundai

Woody Smith Hyundai in Idaho Falls, ID, also serving Pocatello, ID, Blackfoot, ID, Rexburg, ID, and Twin Falls ID. We are proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Woody Smith Hyundai has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Hyundai or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Woody Smith Hyundai will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Woody Smith Hyundai

Saturday Closed

Rojenks
8/29/2016

"Awesome!"

We left home with the agreement we were just shopping! We were not even sure what car we actually wanted after our Buick Enclave was totaled in an accident. We loved our Buick. We did know we wanted another SUV. My husband was interested in the Hyundai because of the warranty it offered. I have to admit, however, this was not on the top of my list. This was the first dealership we stopped at. The first car we test drove. and the first salesman we talked to. Rob Mayfield was friendly, honest and helpful. He answered all our questions and we didn't feel pressured at all into buying this car. We fell in love with everything about the Santa Fe. It has so many nice features and was everything we wanted. We also made a new friend! Thanks Rob.

Lovemycar
8/20/2016

"Great PR and pricing. No hassles."

I was late in the day looking for a car when I met William. He was extremely helpful but never pushy. After I test-drove an older Hyundai and we discussed what I was actually looking for in a car, he suggested I consider buying a new car. That opened up new considerations for me, and I test-drove a 2016 Tucson. He didn't require that I take him along, which I really appreciated. With too much to think about, I thanked him for his time and said I couldn't make a decision like that right then. He quickly worked up a quote with the best trade-in value for my car that I'd seen all day, and sent me on my way. After going to one more dealer, I went home to think and to talk things over with my husband. Days went by during which I looked online for more information. I ended up on Woody Smith's website, and connected with William again. He was always helpful and friendly, and sent me the extra pictures I requested. The 2016 Tucson remained in my mind as the most comfortable, just-right-for-our-needs car of all I had driven, and I called William to set up a test-drive. I asked William to ride along this time, and he was very helpful and informative. He honored the agreed-upon price we'd discussed over the phone, and the paperwork was easy and hassle-free. I recommend Woody Smith and William Locke for your next car purchase.

oyay4me
8/14/2016

"Super easy experience"

From test drive to completion of the sale, the process was easy and stress free. I couldn't have asked for an easier, less-hassle process.

dbrydalch
8/13/2016

"Spoirt"

The best team I've worked with & will definitely return for next vehicle. Very easy to talk to & they were understanding when I asked to change the color

andy crapo

August 13, 2016

We love you Debbie!

Robyn and Mark
8/02/2016

"Exceptional experience from start to finish."

From initial contact to driving away in our new car, we received exceptional customer service from the team at Woody Smith Hyundai. This time was our second purchase from this particular dealership, and we use them for our routine maintenance as well. Prices, service, and the entire experience cannot be improved. Thank you!

nickolisbs
6/18/2016

"Exceeded expectations"

I continue to work with the incredible individuals at this dealership because they're not just there to sell me a car. They're there to help me find the best suited car for my needs. I will never purchase another vehicle unless it's from the amazing individuals at this fantastic dealership. They continue to exceed my expectations every time I go there and I couldn't be happier!

leahdeussen
6/18/2016

"Great!"

Rob was so great at helping me get the vehicle I have always wanted! I would definetly recommend others to come and find what they need with woody smith Hyundai and Rob.

mrasheed19
6/11/2016

"Thank You Mr. Locke!"

Mr Locke, my wife and I are here in New York; still getting settled. We appreciate your professionalism and thank you for your time and patience.

June 11, 2016

We are glad to hear that you made it to New York and we wish you and your wife the best of luck with your new opportunity there.

jeffkaradowns
6/02/2016

"One satisfied buyer!"

Woody Smith Hyundai was very professional! No pushy sales staff. Knowledgeable and professional! I would gladly recommend this dealership to anyone. They beat every dealer in quality and professionalism we experienced that day.

June 11, 2016

We really appreciate your business and really hope that your new Sonata is everything that you need it to be. We look forward to seeing you around when you come in for service.

roxiebeck
5/28/2016

"Great"

Very Good. I was very satisfied what more can I say I was very satisfied. Rob treated Me very well. ok I was Happy with it all.

June 11, 2016

Thanks again and we hope you love your new Santa Fe Sport.

Reviews of William Locke