Woody Smith Hyundai

1495 N Woodruff Ave,
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
Woody Smith Hyundai Info
About Woody Smith Hyundai

Woody Smith Hyundai in Idaho Falls, ID, also serving Pocatello, ID, Blackfoot, ID, Rexburg, ID, and Twin Falls ID. We are proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Woody Smith Hyundai has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Hyundai or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Woody Smith Hyundai will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Woody Smith Hyundai

Saturday Closed

Karen J. Young
4/21/2016

"Straightforward low pressure buying experience"

The internet is out there to help us be informed consumers and show up prepared at the dealership. William really respected this fact and let us just "drive" without pushing us to buy this over our other choices, which were Toyota or Honda. Loving the Sonata; fits all my work stuff and best of all, the dogs love finally having a car with back windows that roll down!

Woody Smith Hyundai responded to this review

April 21, 2016

We really appreciate your business and we are very glad to hear that you are enjoying your new car. We look forward to seeing you guys when you come in for service and we wish you the best.

tdmitch2
4/21/2016

"Great Work"

Had an awesome experience in selecting out next vehicle. It was wonderful working with Mike Crapo. He allowed us to come to our own decisions. We are very happy with our new car.

ashley.griffin1818
3/11/2016

"Great Car"

I really like the car. It's smooth and quiet and it has excellent gas mileage. There is plenty of passenger space front and back and the inside has a smooth clean look to it. I would recommend this car to anyone.

William Locke

KAYDEN0785
1/26/2016

"Best Experience "

Everything went great, I knew what I wanted and they looked until they found what I was looking for. It was nice to see a dealership go the extra mile.

Tonya, in service was great and has already help me pick out accessories for the car.

WILLIAM0
1/21/2016

"Great Car Purchasing Experience"

The car I had was getting old and was going to need some work. I didn't want to keep putting money into an older car and I didn't want to have to worry about it breaking down on me. So I did some research online and found Hyundai to have cars that had features I wanted that were in my price range. I went to Woody Smith because they're close to my work. Honestly I had not heard really anything about them before that. I had a great experience. My salesperson was very helpful and friendly. I got a great car that fits my needs. I'm very happy with the purchase.

Andy Crapo

DSERVEL
1/06/2016

"Fast and smooth!"

Dealership fulfilled all of our requests and the buying process was a very good experience. We recommend Woody Smith Hyundai to anyone looking for a vehicle and wanting to have an easy buying experience. Thank You!

William Locke, Andy

TODD3
11/09/2015

"Mercer had a better car purchasing experience!"

Could not have imagined a better car buying experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone! Thanks for renewing my faith in the process. Rob Mayfield was awesome as out salesperson- I'll be back the next time I purchase a car.

Rob Mayfield

DABIHLER
10/28/2015

"Professional and Friendly"

Outstanding professional helpful group of individuals from the manager, Andy, the salesperson, William and the young lady at the service desk(sorry I forgot her name). They make the purchasing of a vehicle a very pleasurable experience.

SWMW7
10/14/2015

"Easy purchase."

Had a great experience leasing a new Sonata at Woody Smith. No pressure and all questions answered to complete satisfaction. Would recommend Andy and the dealership to anyone.

Andy Crapo

JUDI.WELDON
10/13/2015

"Very Satisfied"

We were very satisfied with our experience. William took very good care of us. Still playing with some of the features and trying to figure them out. Will definitely recommend the dealership to others

William.