Woody Smith Hyundai

Sales & Finance Manager

December 04, 2016

"Friendly "

- jt

The sales staff was very friendly and helpful. No pushy sales people like other places. Gave a good price on our trade-in and on our new vehicle.

November 18, 2016

"THE BEST DEALERSHIP IN THE AREA"

- johngcuevas Verified Customer

YOU CANNOT GO WRONG BUYING A VEHICLE FROM WOODY SMITH HYUNDAI, AND THATS A FACT!! THE FACT IS THEY CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER, THE CUSTOMER COMES FIRST AND THATS HOW THEY TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS.

November 13, 2016

"Caution: professionals at work"

- Hyundai fan

I have bought many vehicles in past years and have come to appreciate the honesty and expertise from William and Andy. The staff is always helpful and friendly even when I say I am "only looking". They have treated me fairly over the years and I can be sure to continue my business with them as my children get older and my business needs continue to grow. I never felt pressured to buy any of the four vehicles that I have bought from them since 2011. This was not the case when I went looking at Teton Toyota and spent nearly 3 hours trying to get a quote for a vehicle. Tanya always has a smile on her face and is happy to help with any service concerns of which I have had very few. This dealership is quality at its finest.

New 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, $33660