Woody Smith Hyundai

GM

April 20, 2017

"Awesome service"

- rosenbaum_sue Verified Customer

This is the second car I have bought from this dealership. They are always helpful and courteous and make sure your needs are met, both in the sales department and the service department.

April 05, 2017

"Great from start to finish"

- mdm.usc Verified Customer

I came in not knowing whether I was going to buy a Tucson or a comparable small SUV model from another manufacturer. The sales team (I worked with both William and Rob) were patient with my buying process, helpful in answering my questions and test-driving multiple options, and ultimately they secured me the exact vehicle and color that I wanted from another dealership. Negotiations were straight-forward and professional, and paperwork was prepared for me when I arrived to complete the purchase. Nothing bad to say about my experience!

April 02, 2017

"Always Late..."

- Lacie Nester

William went above and beyond in helping me select a car that best fits my family. He stayed late and answered my questions. When it came time to finance a loan both William and Andy worked efficiently and effectively! I drove off of the lot, again after hours, with my new car. The follow up text and emails from Woody's gives me piece of mind that my family and I are in good hands. Thank you for all that you do.

New 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, $33660