Woody Smith Hyundai

Sales and Finance Manager

August 17, 2017

"My Dart"

- rabbitthebrad

I went knowing exactly what I wanted and they gave me everything and more! Not to mention Izzy was really relatable and easy to work with!

August 10, 2017

"Great customer service "

- A_sep

We had been to so many dealers and could not find the right car. Woody smith was the last dealership we visited and we found a great car and very friendly employees. Ismael answered all questions and put a lot of work into making sure we could get the car we were wanting. Overall this is the best dealership experience we have had so far.

August 07, 2017

"Love my Santa Fe, from Woody Smith"

- Debbie Jo

Friendly, knowledgeable, willing to work with you to get the best deal out there!! This is my 2nd Santa Fe I have purchased from them, if you are looking for a bew or used vehicle I highly suggest going to Woody Smith Hyundai!!

Used 2016 GMC Terrain, $23900