Woody Smith Hyundai

William Locke, Sales and Finance Manager , Woody Smith Hyundai

William Locke

Sales and Finance Manager

June 21, 2017

"Will was so very helpful with purchase of my new Santa Fe"

- Zani103

In the past dealings with the service department for my 2007 Santa Fe certainly figured in for me to purchase the 2017 Santa Fe. They do a great job!

William Locke

June 18, 2017

"Meeting my expectations"

- richviolaamk Verified Customer

I set up an appointment to test drive an Ioniq.. and bought the vehicle on site! William was Great and felt no pressure and worked with me. I had major surgery two days later and my Ioniq was delivered a few weeks later. We really didn't have much time to go over the vehicle nuances.. nor the auto pay setup.. I will call and see how we can get this in order. There was no time to check out the service center because of my surgery but a free service was made available to me and at that time I will make a point of getting acquainted with the service dept. Thanks so much for offering such an amazing vehicle. ..!!

June 16, 2017

"Great Staff at Woody Smith Hyundai"

- brandon40 Verified Customer

Good fun experience buying a car. Great staff and willing to spend the time needed to find the perfect car. We would buy here again in the future.

Andy Crapo and Larry Hall