World Car Hyundai North

South Point Hyundai

jmagnolia504
8/25/2016

"2016 Tucson"

I'm very happy with my new vehicle and the fact that I was able to trade in my 2012 Tucson for a 2016 Tucson. Although the process took a little long, plus, I still don't have my Texas DV license plates back. Also my vehicle was never washed because after the very lengthy process I finally had to leave because it was getting very late

Fred

revsparkle
8/24/2016

"Ruby Wine"

I am very pleased with my new SUV, perfect size, well equipped, handles easily, and looks very classy. The life time warranty and my friends comment on that. Though I hesitated to let my Sonata go, I am very happy with the decision I made.

barbara.newton
8/23/2016

"Professional"

Mr. Cortez was very professional in my Hyundai buying. He provided me a test drive to get a feel of the car, the features and how they operate, and the cost. I was very pleased with his trustworthiness concerning the Hyundai chosen. Mr. Cortez is knowledgeable, friendly, and someone I can trust when making a purchase. Keep him on, I will be back to make a purchase in the future. Can you get them out of those hot vest (gray) as a uniform? San Antonio (too hot).

Mr. Hernan Cortez

bustosadriana45
8/20/2016

"Excellent"

Excellent service from the moment I step at the front door a sales person open the door greeting me and inviting me in point to a table and offer something to drink and right away call the salesmen that took care of me; who was a very polite and friendly and make my experience at World Car very pleasant . Surely I will recommend World Car.

Bill Straton

dcamacho
8/19/2016

"Excellent staff"

I love this place but you should not make sales people wear sweaters in 100* weather my employer has purchased 5 vehicles at World Car on IH 35 N. always excellent 5 Elantras and 1 Sentra one 2013 Elantra has like 260,000 mi. runs great ,thanks guys at World Car Hundai N. totally different treatment than IH 35 S. they didnt really seem like they wanted to help and I live 2mi. from there so i drove 20 mi. for great service. Thank You Daniel Camacho

cmrobyol
8/18/2016

"Awesome World Car Experience"

Go see Fred Colunga. He is amazing and very knowledgeable. Thank you so much for everything. Can't wait to purchase our next Hyundai. I highly recommend Fred.

ramsey.tanica

"Outstanding."

Very timely and friendly. Outstanding salesman who worked really hard to get me the vehicle that was the perfect and comfortable fit for me. Gave me great prices that I could personally afford comfortably.

Fred Calunga

b.n.king1112

"Excellent Buying Experience"

Excellent customer relations and service. One of the easiest buying experiences of my lifetime. The only suggestion I have would be to find a way to expedite the process once the decision has been made by the buyer to purchase a vehicle. Felt that the overall time spent at the dealership could have been shortened by a couple of hours.

Harley and Murphy

platini0405

"Excellent"

Really good attention, kind and friendly, good follow up in customer and satisfaction sale service. Nice location, good area for sales, sales person really proactive, willing to close the deal

Harley/ Mr Murphy

cyberman2
8/17/2016

"Willing to get the job done"

The dealership kept working on my deal until we got to where I wanted the payments to be. I am very happy. I had gone to World Car Kia where I had purchased my 215 Kia Optima and they were rude and unwilling to work with me. I love my new car and it has everything I wanted and more.

Allan Copeland