World Car Hyundai North

South Point Hyundai

garzadenise
9/25/2016

"My sonata"

I compared the sonata with the Toyota Camry and d cid d to go with the sonata due to comfort and pricing. The camery had a slightly smaller front seating area

LAlan Copeland, John Murphy

evilredlipstick
9/22/2016

"Very happy"

Bill was awesome! I am definitely a World Car customer now! He educated me on the car and it's features. He was patient and helped us get the right price. He knew everything about the car and I never felt like he was pushy or trying to sell me something. I knew what I wanted and he knew exactly where it was on the lot immediately. I really appreciate all of his hard work and making me feel like it was his mission to get me into that car! The facility was really nice and clean and everyone there wore a smile and acknowledged just passing by. I was very impressed. There's a great team of people that you have working for you.

Bill

jon210l
9/20/2016

"Recent purchase"

Mostly a good experience. The only part I didn't car was being sold the vehicle protectant for a $1000. They initially made it sound like it's something they did complimentary. However, after being there for 5 hours and after working all night, they got me at a moment of weakness and I signed up for it. Had they said up front it cost $1000 I would have said no.

Michael

stefanie.barrera
9/19/2016

"Review"

Desiree was amazing!!! Definitely will go back and recommend!!! I was unsure about getting a vehicle due to credit issues and was surprised when I left there paying zero down and my Elantra is more then what I expected.... It's so amazing! I seriously can't thank Desiree enough!

Desiree

froxas1
9/17/2016

"2016 Hyundai Sonata"

World Car Hyundai provided great sales support. The staff was professional, and they were able to answer all my questions. I recommend the dealership to anyone looking for a new car.

Fred Colunga

kthomss
9/14/2016

"Best Sales Person "

When you are considering leasing for the first time you need to go see Desiree at World Car Hyundai North. She is without a doubt the most patient and knowledgeable sales rep. I was able to test drive the Veloster Turbo in Vitamin C - loved the car but reality set in when I pictured my 89 year old Dad trying to climb in and out of this beauty. Desiree offered info on lots of other Hyundai vehicles. I decided to go with the 2017 Santa Fe Sport and Desiree was there to help me throughout the leasing process. I will highly recommend Desiree to anyone looking to buy or lease a new car.

Desiree

Tgomez110
9/11/2016

"Great Experience!"

Esisha Cruz was very helpful and pleasant to work with! We would definitely refer her to anyone looking for a new car! She made buying a car a great experience!

Jon Murphy

petezimm
9/09/2016

"Very easy, great process. Got want I wanted."

I went to see Bill Stratton because he was recommended. He was great. I see why he was recommended. Energized about helping me but not "Salesy" or aggressive. Process was really easy, like the dealership alot.

Bill Stratton

rgledhill
9/08/2016

"Our visit to World Car Hyundai."

I called ahead after seeing some sale prices online. An appointment was made and we were greeted on time at the dealership. We were turning in a Hyundai lease. We looked at several cars, ended selecting a vehicle other than our original choice but similar, and were given a better price than the one advertised. Our salesman was excellent in every way (Alan Copeland) and has called us several times to see if everything re our vehicle was OK. It was a very positive experience and we shall return for all servicing or problems.

Alan Copeland ; John Murphy

florida_gator
9/08/2016

"Thanks World Car Hyundai"

Shout out to my salesperson at World Car Hyundai...Alan Copeland. As a current Hyundai owner I knew exactly what I wanted and Alan was able to streamline my buying experience without the usual high-pressure sales tactics. Another shout out to Shannon in the finance office at World Car who handled my financing paperwork. She was straightforward, polite, and professional in getting the job done.