World Car Hyundai North

World Car Hyundai North Info

South Point Hyundai

KRHIGHLAND
2/03/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Bill was a great salesman.... we told him what we were looking for, he gave us a number of choices and ultimately found us the perfect car at the right price.

Bill

CKAURICH
2/03/2016

"Loyal Customer"

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from World Car. They are always very friendly and helpful and I always feel I got a good value. This is my very first brand new car purchase and I am very impressed with the warranty and service that come with the vehicle. I drive my Tucson with pride and even named her Petunia. :)

Albert and Katie

bailey1776
1/31/2016

"New truck purchase"

Was extremely pleased with the deal on all points. The staff at World Car Nissan worked various facets of the entire deal to make it possible for me to drive off in my new Frontier within four hours from walking into the dealership. They made an amazing effort to get the financing I needed to make the deal possible and yet keep my payments within 60 dollars of my requested monthly payment.When I had driven my truck home I discovered that my other set of new keys were missing. I made a call to World Car. Within ten minutes the young lady who had sold me the truck called back and told me that they were in the drivers manual case. I've dealt with four other dealerships in San Antonio since 2010 and believe me that once they have your money, they don't know you anymore and are less than helpful with any problems you may have. I wanted to rate World Car higher but ran out of stars. The young lady, Sophia, had only worked at the dealership for a couple of months but led me through the buying process as expertly as anyone better than the seasoned pros I had dealt with in the past and she did follow through after the deal by responding to my key loss

John, Sophia and Finance officer

S.S.BOYNTON
1/20/2016

"Great "

Great experience, excellent customer service and ability to locate what I needed and had exactly what I was looking for. Made the buying experience quick and easy

Rene de la Rosa

Customer001
1/19/2016

"NIghtmare"

I bought a new Hyundai Sonata from this dealership and they are the very worst. Shady business, lies, sold me a defective car which I am sure was not new. New car engine blew up after only 1000 miles, they damaged parts of the car body, kept the car hidden from me and 10 months later the car still not working, engine is dead again. I repeatedly reported issues with this car every 3 weeks or so, always told me is nothing wrong with it. Hyundai suck, worse cars ever. Don't be fooled by how they look or options, are a piece of crap in reality. This dealership is one of the worst, and be aware what you sign. They will sweet talk without explaining anything and then if you have issue you are living a night mare. Stay away from this dealership and most important stay away from Hyundai forever.

MIchael, Frank

TOMSAMM
1/14/2016

"Great Service"

Appointments were made in a timely manner, to avoid waiting. The sales staff were very knowledgeable, and assisted me in every way possible to see that my needs were met. Should I ever decide to buy another Hyundai, it will be at this dealership, because I trust the people that are working there.

GARCIA.TERIE
1/13/2016

"Very helpful and completely satisfied."

The staff was very knowledgeable and pleasant while helping me find what I was looking for and making sure that I was completely satisfied with my overall purchase. I am very happy with my experience and my car. You guys are awesome. Thank you so much!

Rene DeLaRosa, Ray Holke

EMILIOMARTY
1/09/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

We highly recommend World Car Hyundai dealership. We had a very pleasant car buying experience. They offer quality vehicles and service at a great price.

Rene De La Rosa

LANDGALDERETE
1/08/2016

"THE SALESMAN MAKES THE DIFFERENCE"

THE QUALITY OF THE HYUNDAI PRODUCT AND THE PROFESSIONALISM OF THE WORLD CAR STAFF IS EXCEPTIONAL. THIS THE SECOND HYUNDAI I HAVE PURCHASED AT WORLD CAR AND IT WILL NOT BE THE LAST. OUTSTANDING ORGANIZATION WITH DEDICATED, PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE.

HILTON RABB SALES MANAGER, BILL STRATTON SALESMAN AND OLIVIA FROM FINANCE.

MISHAKERN
1/06/2016

"my veloster"

I knew the car, price point and what I needed in a car. My salesperson found me the car that I love. The most taxing experience is the waiting.

Michael McClinton