World Car Hyundai North

World Car Hyundai North Info

South Point Hyundai

P_J_WEBB
2/10/2016

"Professional and Friendly Dealership"

Greated by Jim who was very enthusiastic. Quickly got to test drive a vehicle while mine was being apprasied. Jim, who was being trained by Hernan, did everything he could to make sure we were happy and satisfied with out purchase. The sales manager, Jon Murphy, worked hard to close a deal where everyone was a winner. We enjoyed our time at World Car Hyundai and highly recommend the dealership.

Jim (new salesman), Hernan Cortez III (seasoned professional--training Jim), Jon Murphy (Sales Manager)

CHARLINK
2/09/2016

"recomend this location"

WE would recommend this location to anyone needing a car. Especially Dewayne Williams.he was very helpful in explaining all aspects of our buying experance. a very pleasant experance.

Dewayne willams.

SUPERCHARGER_V8
2/09/2016

"The most understanding dealership"

With our idea of how dealer run business was nothing what we got from Hyundai. It has thrown me and my wife a big loop. We never would have expected that the sale person, with the financial, and financial manager to give us a huge respect, humorous, and understanding that we weren't expecting. Kudos to everyone that we seen and dealt with. Thank you again for my wife and I new Tucson

, Dewayne Williams , sorry forgot the other sale person and manager

KRHIGHLAND
2/03/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Bill was a great salesman.... we told him what we were looking for, he gave us a number of choices and ultimately found us the perfect car at the right price.

Bill

CKAURICH
2/03/2016

"Loyal Customer"

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from World Car. They are always very friendly and helpful and I always feel I got a good value. This is my very first brand new car purchase and I am very impressed with the warranty and service that come with the vehicle. I drive my Tucson with pride and even named her Petunia. :)

Albert and Katie

bailey1776
1/31/2016

"New truck purchase"

Was extremely pleased with the deal on all points. The staff at World Car Nissan worked various facets of the entire deal to make it possible for me to drive off in my new Frontier within four hours from walking into the dealership. They made an amazing effort to get the financing I needed to make the deal possible and yet keep my payments within 60 dollars of my requested monthly payment.When I had driven my truck home I discovered that my other set of new keys were missing. I made a call to World Car. Within ten minutes the young lady who had sold me the truck called back and told me that they were in the drivers manual case. I've dealt with four other dealerships in San Antonio since 2010 and believe me that once they have your money, they don't know you anymore and are less than helpful with any problems you may have. I wanted to rate World Car higher but ran out of stars. The young lady, Sophia, had only worked at the dealership for a couple of months but led me through the buying process as expertly as anyone better than the seasoned pros I had dealt with in the past and she did follow through after the deal by responding to my key loss

John, Sophia and Finance officer

S.S.BOYNTON
1/20/2016

"Great "

Great experience, excellent customer service and ability to locate what I needed and had exactly what I was looking for. Made the buying experience quick and easy

Rene de la Rosa

Customer001
1/19/2016

"NIghtmare"

I bought a new Hyundai Sonata from this dealership and they are the very worst. Shady business, lies, sold me a defective car which I am sure was not new. New car engine blew up after only 1000 miles, they damaged parts of the car body, kept the car hidden from me and 10 months later the car still not working, engine is dead again. I repeatedly reported issues with this car every 3 weeks or so, always told me is nothing wrong with it. Hyundai suck, worse cars ever. Don't be fooled by how they look or options, are a piece of crap in reality. This dealership is one of the worst, and be aware what you sign. They will sweet talk without explaining anything and then if you have issue you are living a night mare. Stay away from this dealership and most important stay away from Hyundai forever.

MIchael, Frank

TOMSAMM
1/14/2016

"Great Service"

Appointments were made in a timely manner, to avoid waiting. The sales staff were very knowledgeable, and assisted me in every way possible to see that my needs were met. Should I ever decide to buy another Hyundai, it will be at this dealership, because I trust the people that are working there.

GARCIA.TERIE
1/13/2016

"Very helpful and completely satisfied."

The staff was very knowledgeable and pleasant while helping me find what I was looking for and making sure that I was completely satisfied with my overall purchase. I am very happy with my experience and my car. You guys are awesome. Thank you so much!

Rene DeLaRosa, Ray Holke