World Volkswagen of Neptune

Dean DeSantis

July 21, 2017

"Great experience "

- Mannyk1990

Joe did a great job in helping switch cars! He even helped me move my stuff out of my old car into my new. He got me a great deal and was on top of everything

Steve Alfano Jr
Leonard Kolomyes
Joseph Scarpino
Danielle Labetti

July 19, 2017

"Repair of 2009 Beetle "

- Evelyne

When we dropped the car off, we where immediately assisted by the intake person whom was very efficient in asking what we wanted and explaining how they can help us. ( He even saved us money by repairing a the under carriage instead of just selling us a new piece.) They where quick to diagnose the problem and called us to let us know what it was and how much it would be. They repaired the car quickly, and we had it back within a day in a half. That was more so because we also had it detailed for a very reasonable price.

Dylan Pierson

July 17, 2017

"Above and Beyond "

- map18

This service team delivered as promised. I was told exactly what the problem was after the diagnostic, what part I needed, when the part would arrive, the exact price, and when the service would be completed. When the part arrived, I scheduled a service day and was told it would be done by the end of the day. At the end of the day, the team had some unexpected complications arise with the job, but this didn't stop them. They continued working on my vehicle after closing time! Almost an hour after closing time they finished fixing my vehicle, and now it works better than I expected. I am pleased with their dedication, professionalism, and commitment to doing the job right! I recommend them without hesitation.

Jason Forster