World Volkswagen of Neptune

Dean DeSantis

May 24, 2017

"Great experience!!!"

- ASVER GLUSAC

This was my second purchase from Work of VW in Neptune and second purchase from Joe S. The reason I came back the second time was because my purchase went smoothly and without a hitch. Joe was very attentive to my needs/concerns and addressed them all appropriately and in timely manner. I have also used their service department for my regular maintenance and the entire staff has been nothing short of excellent. Both times during my purchases I was in and out in under 2 hrs time (Note: I purchased both cars on a very short notice). I will definitely come back for my future purchases and recommend everyone interested in VW's (They also have sizable selection of other used vehicles as well) Thank you Joe S. and the entire team.

Joseph Scarpino

May 23, 2017

"Oil change"

- Barbie

They did a very neat job and they are very friendly and the waiting room is very clean and they have stuff for u to snack on while u wait and drinks I like the part that they wash ur car after it's done how cool is that

Dylan Pierson
Danielle Labetti

May 23, 2017

"Excellent. Fast. Considerate"

- Ablanco91

Running late they still took me and services my car so fast. I was in hurry coming from DC and had traffic on the way up. They did it after the closed service, and I was out 39 minutes later. Highly impressed and a loyal customer for years to World VW. I am never disappointed.

Roy Draper