Read Reviews Wright Chevrolet Of Ambridge

1 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Wright Chevrolet Of Ambridge

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Wright Chevrolet Of Ambridge

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"this is the worst dealership. shady in sales and..."

ihatewright
5/16/2011 10:23:40 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Employee(s) Dealt With:

• Overall Experience:

• Pricing:

• Overall Score:

My Review Of Wright Chevrolet Of Ambridge:

this is the worst dealership. shady in sales and unknowledgeable in service. overall incompetant. bought a used vehicle from them they doctored up the kelly blue book and negotiated from there but i9 did a kelly blue book later and it was a lot less then what we paid. they cleared vehicle codes and sold me the vehicle then it instantly had problems took it back and the service department did more damage than orignally had. about two months after battling them on and off finnally the engine blew and they have the oddasity to tell me i shouldn't have bought a car with high miles (70,000) i hate them with a passion please never go there. also my dad took his truck there for service. front brakes changed. and they broke his tailgate why they were messin with the tailgate is beyond me but apprently there mechanics are just joe schmoe's off the street with no experence. and the sales department are a bunch of snakes. the general manager told me he would help with a trade in if i wanted to roll over on 4000-5000 dollars. i got an engine for that price. so they can bugger off!!!

Twitter