Wyatt Johnson Toyota

Ron Hibbard Toyota

Rivergate Toyota

debbie123
12/20/2015

"Indifferent service department concerning air bag recall"

Contacted service department in Sept.(3months ago) about the Takata air bag recall. Was told I would be contacted when the part came in and they would schedule installation. 6 weeks later, I called and was told only the service manager would know if the part was in. They never returned my call. I contacted Toyota USA who supposedly contacted the dealer and I was told they part was "backordered" and it might be months before it came in. I contacted Toyota of Hopkinsville and they had the part in within 6 days and installed it within 4 days of part receipt. As of this date, the service department personnel at Wyatt Johnson never bothered to contact me. The thing speaks for itself. Shame on them.

Mike

Rosie17
10/10/2015

"Great Customer Experience"

I was reluctant to go to another Toyota dealership after being at a different location and being totally dissatisfied. But Wyatt Johnson has totally exceeded my expectations. Joshua Howard is the best person to see. He was patient with all my questions and let me decide what I want instead of trying to steer me in a different direction which the other dealership was doing. We drove ALL the cars I had questions about so that I could make a good, solid decision. I ended up with a beautiful Camry SXE. He will be the person I go to see when making my car purchases.

Joshua Howard

Angela Adams
9/25/2015

"Unusual Electrical issue solved!"

I cannot say enough about the service center staff. Troy and Mrs. Becky have gone above and beyond to help me solve the issue with my Toyota Highlander Hybrid. They both went above and beyond to help solve the problem and get on my way. I cannot thank them enough! I tell everyone, take your car to Wyatt Johnson. They will take fantastic care of you! I also tell everyone to see them if they need to buy a car... I have purchased two from them and I will continue to shop there. Fair deals and over the top customer service!

Troy, Mrs. Becky, Josh Howard

Happy customer, mark
9/23/2015

"Helpful and Friendly Service"

I have found the future dealership that I will purchase my vehicles from as long as I live in Clarksville. Over the last 20 years I have purchased around 15 cars for various reasons (work, pleasure, to keep down mileage on certain vehicles, etc.) I have bought my last three vehicles from Wyatt Johnson. Two from the Hyundai dealership and one from the Toyota dealership. I have been treated like a old family friend no matter which one I am at. Most recently at the Toyota dealership I was truly treated like they had known me for 20 years. JJ the sales manager took very good care of me. He listened to me and then we both came to a decision that both parties were happy with. And that's what it is all about. Feeling like you got a deal that is good for you. Their service department is hard to beat as well. Good work and a fair price. I recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to at least give them a try. I don't think you will be disappointed. ?

JJ, Corey, David

jdaniel 1982
8/28/2015

"5 star team"

From the lady who first contacted me, dedra, to jj the manager, the beautiful financing manager Lindsay, my sales guy Benny, to the guy that Pops the balloons at the end of the day, everyone was friendly and helpful. I feel like they worked hard to to make the numbers I brought to the table work. I am blown away by their willingness to help me though my first financed car purchase. I recommend this team to everyone, amazing experience all around.

benny, lindsay, jj, dedra.

drayrees
7/02/2015

"Waste of time and mean! "

Posting cars on craigslist as private sellers is NOT COOL! I sent my dad in to look at the car for me because I live out of state. What a waste of time! You didn't just waste my time but my family's. Then the salesman refuses to give me his name when I email that I wasn't happy that they mis-posted their ad on purpose. Then he harasses my dad by phone. I will be calling to speak to the manager.

Refused to give me his name

Jaemo
5/29/2015

"Toyota is a great place to go and shop."

Toyota has great people and they are always willing to help you out with exactly what you want for your price range. Jerry Nash I would have to say is an outstanding salesman there at the Toyota dealership in clarksville, tn.

Jerry Nash

kris
2/21/2015

"Just bought another vehicle from Benny Joles"

My family and I recently bought our second vehicle from Benny Joles within the past six months. All of the Wyatt Johnson Toyota staff is professional and customer oriented. As a repeat customer, I knew there was no better place in the Fort Campbell/Clarksville area to purchase a vehicle. They gave me a great deal on my trade in and put my family and I in a better vehicle than we planned, for the same price!

Benny Joles

sam
12/27/2014

"completely dissatisfied "

My husband took his truck to Wyatt Johnson in Clarksville, TN today, and had money stolen out of his truck. Granted it was only $10, but it's the principal that they have an employee that has no problem being a thief. My husband talked to the management about the situation, and they offered him $10 in return. He did not accept the money, he just wanted to inform them that they have employees with low moral values. People like that should not be allowed to work in customer service. We will not be using them again for any repairs or services. If you do go, please secure your valuables.

none worth mentioning

Michenne Story
9/19/2014

"This place is a DISGRACE!!"

I was looking to trade in my 03 Nissan Murano...I test drove a 2013 red kia sportage...After test driving I went into the office area to discuss business with them...they only offered me $800 on my trade in...This murano is fully loaded brand new tires, sunroof, dvds in both headrests..only 119,500 original miles!! I would NOT recommend this place of business to ANYONE!! They said it has transmission issues. ..I drive this murano over 100 miles a day to work!!

The appraisal department