Yazell Chevrolet

Yazell Chevrolet

Call
Yazell Chevrolet Info
About Yazell Chevrolet

Family owned since 1966. A+ BBB accreditied business. We sell and service Chevrolet cars and trucks, Has a large stock of certified pre owned Gm cars. Yazell has a certified Body shop for all body repairs with free estimates.

About Yazell Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Chevy Cruze"

drove honda and toyota for 21 yrs. 2 weeks ago bought 2012 cruze and I am very impressed.the car is amazing.i got the Eco model and the gas mileage is better than the honda civic i had.cant imagine what the cruze will get on interstate.all i can say is chevy has stepped up their game for sure!!!Staff at Yazell very helpful and courteous also.Helped out anyway possible!!

Richard Yazell and Kurt Hill

"Best Ever"

My wife and I stopped in to look at some new trucks, and was greeted by a very polite and professional sales person, once we decided which vehicle we wanted to buy, it only took about 30 minutes to complete the transaction. everyone that we met was very polite and helpful in full- filling our goals.

"New Car"

Great friendly service by all employee's at dealership. Will recommend to all my friends. Love my new red Traverse!! Looking forward to road trips in the near future.

"My wife and I went car shopping for a new car and went to..."

My wife and I went car shopping for a new car and went to several dealerships and found that Yazell had the car we was looking for. Jay Yazell was very helpful in helping us understand everything. Kurt Hill helped do all the paperwork and explained it where we could underst5and what everything was that he was telling us. Met several others there and everyone was real polite and helpful

Kurt Hill

"Lanny was very friendly without being a pushy salesman..."

Lanny was very friendly without being a pushy salesman and Misty was thorough and very friendly also. Both were professional. I would highly recommend this dealership!

"Very friendly dealership--all employees. Always..."

Very friendly dealership--all employees. Always available to answer questions. Very willing to fix any problems you have. This is our 4th vehichle to purchase from this dealer.

"Wow! These guys & girls did an amazing job! They..."

Wow! These guys & girls did an amazing job! They saved me a huge chunk of change, dealt with my insurance, ( so i didnt have to ) fixed my truck, ( engine & body ) best of all it was, like always, a pleasure dealing w them. ???????? they do so well that they were recommended by another mechanic & his daughter! Thanx everyone!

Roger & roger silver

"I would like to take a moment to praise Yazell Chevrolet..."

I would like to take a moment to praise Yazell Chevrolet in general as well as Jay Yazell and Misty Martin and Ron Yazell in particular. Yesterday, 15 July, 2013, I visited Yazell Chevrolet about a problem with my 2006 Chevrolet Silverado. As usual, Ron was on top of my request and attending to my needs. During the process, I visited with Jay Yazell (I will only buy my vehicles through Yazell Chevrolet because of its top-notch employees and their high level of honesty and integrity), and on a fluke, I asked Jay to work up a sale for me (just as an exercise at that juncture). He did so and took me out to see the one vehicle that he had on his lot which matched my interests, allowing me to drive the vehicle. Mind you, that this was done simply in the interest of camaraderie since at that point he had no idea that I was doing anything but wasting his time. When I returned from the drive, we visited, and during that visit I asked Jay some very pointed questions about whether it was time for me to trade my old 2006 in on a new silverado. Some of the answers were those that I did not want to hear, but Jay laid it on the line, giving me the necessary data that I needed to evaluate my prospective decision. He did not try to Hard-sell me, he did not misrepresent any information, and he did not try to be vague or ambiguous in his responses-- all of these I hugely appreciated. When I finally decided to trade, he introduced me to Misty Martin and allowed her to handle the paperwork, and did she ever do so; I have never seen such coordinated and courteous efforts in many, many years. She was efficient, organized, helpful, and courteous. She went above and beyond her call of duty in assisting a customer. All in all, this aura of professionalism and compassionate interaction is characteristic of the entire staff at Yazell Chevrolet; it does not matter whether they "know" you or not-- a stranger gets the same level of professionalism and courtesy as an old friend. Moreover, you can take whatever you are told by anyone at this business to the bank-- it will be absolutely true and unadulterated. I sincerely appreciate everyone at Yazell Chevrolet, and they embody a work ethic that has otherwise long since departed the business world in general.

"Great family, friendly environment, have been a long time..."

Great family, friendly environment, have been a long time customer and will return for next vehicle. Highly recommend Yazell Chevrolet for your next vehicle purchase.

"Most pleasurable car buying experience we have ever had...."

Most pleasurable car buying experience we have ever had. Jay Yazell and Misti Martin were exceptionally easy to work with on our used car purchase.

Reviews of Misty Martin