Yazell Chevrolet

Yazell Chevrolet Info

Gilmer Gal
11/24/2015

"Excellent Service"

I was looking for a particular car with certain extras and Richard came through for me. Great service, friendly personnel. Easy transaction with local lender.

Jay, Richard and Kurt

chrisphil2
11/01/2015

"Awesome Service!"

I had a great experience buying my Chevy Cruze! Kurt Hill was so friendly and helpful! He got everything set up quickly while I was there so he could explain everything to me! He even sent me home with a full tank of gas. It was the smoothest car buying experience I've ever had.

Misserella
7/16/2015

"Outstanding Service, Don't have to spend hours buying a car."

Went to Yazell and Kurt .HIll the Finance Manager did everything from the beginning. Showing the car and then all the paperwork. He knows his stuff. Went in late in the evening close to closing came back the next day to sign papers. He found the best rates. Signed papers and left. Appreciate all your help Kurt. Enjoyed meeting you.

gordy roofing
4/30/2015

"Business Purchase"

This is our third truck purchased for business. Fast and fair service, great trade in deals. I always feel that I am treated honestly and with respect, with our business needs in mind. Service department can't be beat.

Kurt Hill, Ron Yazell, Richard Yazell, Jay Yazell

w5jhaa
4/23/2015

"Great Service"

I purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Captiva. The car was used but certainly looked new. The sales person, Kurt Hill was very knowledgeable, and really knew his business. There no "haggling" over the price as Kurt had already calculated what his bottom line was. He made me a very fair deal. I will recommend this dealership to my friends.

barbara.b.winchester.1
11/25/2014

"My new Chevy"

This will be my 4th Chevy Truck to buy at Yazell Chevrolet. We always deal with Jay Yazell and it is always a great experience. He is very easy to deal with and very honest with us and give us the best deal possible on our trade in and on the new truck. I have all of my oil changes done by them and any problems I may have I take it to Ron Yazell, We even bought our tires there for our last Chevy truck.

Jay Yazell, Ron Yazell

richwhit1229
5/23/2014

"Chevy Cruze"

drove honda and toyota for 21 yrs. 2 weeks ago bought 2012 cruze and I am very impressed.the car is amazing.i got the Eco model and the gas mileage is better than the honda civic i had.cant imagine what the cruze will get on interstate.all i can say is chevy has stepped up their game for sure!!!Staff at Yazell very helpful and courteous also.Helped out anyway possible!!

Richard Yazell and Kurt Hill

faiath
5/05/2014

"Best Ever"

My wife and I stopped in to look at some new trucks, and was greeted by a very polite and professional sales person, once we decided which vehicle we wanted to buy, it only took about 30 minutes to complete the transaction. everyone that we met was very polite and helpful in full- filling our goals.

Kurt Hill, Richard Yazell, Lanny Milton

charles75755
4/15/2014

"New Car"

Great friendly service by all employee's at dealership. Will recommend to all my friends. Love my new red Traverse!! Looking forward to road trips in the near future.

Lanny Milton

hippiejohn
3/18/2014

"My wife and I went car shopping for a new car and went to..."

My wife and I went car shopping for a new car and went to several dealerships and found that Yazell had the car we was looking for. Jay Yazell was very helpful in helping us understand everything. Kurt Hill helped do all the paperwork and explained it where we could underst5and what everything was that he was telling us. Met several others there and everyone was real polite and helpful

Kurt Hill, Jay Yazell