Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville

1144 N Stemmons Fwy,
Lewisville, Texas 75067
Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville Info
About Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville

"Family owned and operated, Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville, offers a pleasant purchase and repair experience for everyone. We take great pride in what we sell and stand behind our large selection of products - all with a Non high pressure sales philosophy. Come see the difference for yourself."

About Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville

F150buyer
8/19/2016

"Great to work with Matt James and Five Star Ford"

I had the pleasure of buying a F-150 from Matt James and the Five Star Team. This was my first experience in buying a Ford and Matt was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the Ford lineup. He was professional, courteous, and timely in all of our dealings. I would recommend Matt James to any of my friends.

Matt James

August 20, 2016

Thanks for your comments regarding your experience at Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville and working with Matt James. And, congratulations on your F-150. We appreciate your business.

Luv2laf924
8/17/2016

"Excellent Service!"

We had the easiest experiences purchasing our vehicles from Sam Pack's Five Star Ford. Everyone was friendly and there was no pressure and we even ended up purchasing 2 vehicles. Sam Pack's has made us loyal Ford customers for years.

Justin Compton

August 18, 2016

Everyone at Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville is delighted that you love your vehicles! Thanks, Justin.

Diane Mannion
8/08/2016

"Excellent Service at Sam Pack Ford"

Our 2015 Ford Explorer was totaled in an accident. We had it towed to Sam Pack Body Shop! AWESOME service and they were on top of it! We purchased the car at Sam Pack and so we decided to use them again. Again Awesome support and Matt Jackson and Justin , Sales Manager were fantastic to work with and made the process less painful. Buying a car is painful but LOVE the SERVICE LOVE the FRIENDLINESS! I highly recommend Sam Pack you will not be sorry! If you have a problem tell them and they will get it fixed!!

Matt Jackson-Sales, Joe-Body Shop and Jeff- Body Shop

August 10, 2016

We are so sorry to hear of your accident, Diane but are happy our team was able to eliminate a bit of the stress. Thank you for your kind words and for being our customer. Safe travels from now on!

jeremy m
7/31/2016

"Andrew Loftice"

The deal was great but the customer service from Andrew was even better. He was very helpful, would recommend him to anyone needing a car.

andrew loftice

August 02, 2016

Congratulations on your new Ford, Jeremy. Thank you for taking the time to review Andrew and Five Star Ford Lewisville. We are happy to have you as our customer.

Asdf123
7/12/2016

"Deal breakers"

I put money down on a car, waited moths for it to come in with absolutely no estimated time of arrival and was forced out of my deal because I was unable to finance the car today! I have to close on my house in 1 week. This action is completely against the mission statement that this dealership has plastered all over the showroom and they have betrayed my trust. Unacceptable!

July 13, 2016

Our apologies to you, Asdf123. We try every source available to finance our customers and we regret not being able to locate an institution for your purchase. We appreciate your feedback.

Tom from Argyle, TX
5/20/2016

"Avoid. This dealership is a hive of idiots."

The TLDR: version is just avoid this place. There are a lot of Ford dealerships in Texas and there is just no reason to wear yourself out with the people here. The original experience: I purchased a Ford Edge for my son, as all teenage boys love the look of blacked out Ford trucks. The finance “professional” Luke didn’t understand basic math. His quote to me that “2% Interest here isn’t the same as 2% interest elsewhere” was pure insanity. He, of course, couldn’t explain how once I challenged this. A pointless exercise as it turns out as 2% wasn’t the rate we agreed on as I was already set in financing and financier. It should be known that part of the “deal” was that we use my credit union. I am trying to support local and this was an easy way to do so. To all that would listen, I told them that it was DATCU only for financing. A big waste of time, as no one listened. The experience, which I detailed in the original review, was horrific. Now for the update: The Sales manager, Jay, contacted me. Twice. He must be divinely inspired, because without being present during my experience there and never speaking to me directly, he informed me that my “outlook on everything is wrong”. That is enough for me to know just exactly how interested he is in correcting whatever underlying issues existed that allowed my experience in the first place. He also has my “entire deal” in front of him, which apparently captures the totality of the experience without any need to discuss with the customer. Now, here is why I am updating. I am receiving mail from Wells Fargo, telling me that the deal they offered me when I purchased the vehicle has changed and they are excited to discuss it with me. I called them and they told me that Five Star had contacted them on my behalf for financing. Great. I demanded we use my credit union. It was the only possibility of the deal. And yet, somehow, Five Star decided to shop my deal. Even if they HAD shaved a point of the interest, there wouldn’t have been a deal (and they couldn’t share more than that and *charged* interest) because it wasn’t solely a financial decision. Who doesn’t want a bunch of credit checks going on, unauthorized, because Five Star Ford wants to do it. As I mentioned – there are a lot of places to buy a Ford. There is just no reason to go to this dealership. The finance “professional” doesn’t understand basic financing principles and the Sales Manager stands ready to ignore everything you might suggest they improve and blindly tell you how wrong you are. Save yourself the grief and go someplace else. Edit: in response to Five Star Ford's response: is there an industry award for ignoring the customer? I am sure you would win that one as well. I guess if a customer walks in and insists on using a single financier, it is okay (since you win Finance awards) to ignore them and shop them around without their permission. Real Pros.

Jay Odom, Luke ? (Finance)

May 20, 2016

As recipient's of the 2015 Top 100 FCNA Award, we focus on providing the best financing available to our customers. We offer a sincere apology for the issues regarding your experience at our dealership. Thank you for the feedback as we strive to offer only the best care to our customers.

Kc28
5/08/2016

"Worst experience buying a car ever "

I bought a car with Sam pack five star ford was explained that they do a full inspection of every used car sold. At the time of the test drive I did not recognize the problem. I made the purchase and made it not even 10 miles from car lot and noticed a horrible noise coming from rear end area. I went right back and was told I was unable to get a loaner car at that time that I was to drive it home and come back following day. That being my only means of transportation I had no choice being my previous car has been totaled. I took the car right back next day and it took almost a week just to get looked at then was told that yes there was a problem with rear end and had to order parts which I was totally ok with being that the problem was being fixed two days later I talk to service guy and can't tell me what part was ordered or what they actually found and that now it was a tire issue. They replaced the tires and was told noise is completely gone. I went and picked car up thinking problem was solved. The car is making the same noise and I will not be taking it back to your service department and would not recommend any business here period. So here I am held up my end of the purchase and bought a car that has issues and having to find another place that will be honest and do what's right and fix the car

Jerry , Joe

May 08, 2016

We are sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues with your vehicle. These comments are being forward to our GM along with the Service Director to address the problem. Thank you for the feedback and your patience.

Golft72
3/05/2016

"Deceitfulness "

I will never trust this company. Received an email stating that an advertised discount of $14,500 off the F150 super crew, but then the manger informs me, the same day as your email, that are sold out of those vehicles on sale. No where on the email does it state limited quantities. DO NOT TRUST THIS DECEITFUL COMPANY!

Bill Scarbrough

March 06, 2016

Please accept our apologies for the sell out of inventory on the special blowout truck deals. Our most popular offers sell out quickly and we again want to say we are sorry for any inconvenience to you.

Mstarkey996
2/04/2016

"Excellent Service!!!!"

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had!!!! Fast, friendly and efficent. We sent our app in online, answered a few questions over the phone, and was quoted a monthly payment amount. We then went to the dealership the next day and we we arrived they had everything ready to go....no price change or any BS. We drove the car signed the papers then drove away. I will buy ALL of my cars there from now on. I will also recommend them to everyone I know.

February 07, 2016

Thank you Mstarkey996 for taking the time to share your experience with Danny Guerrero and Five Star Ford Lewisville. Hearing we have a customer for life is music to our ears. We value you as our customer and are so excited to have you in our dealership family.

Redubb01
1/14/2016

"Friendliness, Respect for the Customer, NO PRESSURE TO BUY"

We were looking to test drive the Focus ST at another dealership that was closer to home, but they had one on the showroom floor which, of course, we could not test drive since they would have had to rearrange the whole showroom to get it out. The other one was in the service bay getting its windows tinted. The third one was MIA. They had no idea where it went too. They did not approach us as we were discussing the car specs, etc. We felt ignored and then when approached it took a few people to get us to -a- person that would discuss the car with us. They were trying to make a quick sale of the car on the showroom floor, but we weren't interested in buying at this time. All we wanted to do was to test drive the car to see if we like it or not. They brought out the finance manager to make a last chance sale, as I call it. They were being way too pushy to sell the car. We don't want to be pushed into buying a car, but also don't like being alienated either. Disappointed, we left to go to the Lewisville area and I spotted the Lewisville dealership as we were passing it up on the highway. We pulled up into the lot and drove around and spotted one Focus ST on the lot. As we were going around a row of other cars, we were hailed by Mr. Chandler Center. We told him we would like to test drive the Focus ST and he immediately went and got the keys without any issue. Drove the car, LOVE the car. We went back and were not hassled into buying the car immediately like most car salesmen and managers try to do. They welcomed us to their Brand New showroom floor which also was impressive. Asked us if we had any questions and as we were leaving, we were led back to our car with great friendliness and respect. No Pressure Sales, attentive personnel, greetings and being treated with respect was what we experienced. We will be back when the time comes to buy the car AND we WILL be dealing with Mr. Center again.

Chandler Center

February 07, 2016

Thank you for shopping at Five Star Ford Lewisville. Your feedback is so important to our dealership to assure all of our customers a great buying experience. We appreciate you and your time. Thanks for the recognition!

Reviews of Ulices  Tellez