Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville

John Gerarde

Ron Romano, Service Advisor, Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville

Ron Romano

January 14, 2017

"Trade-In and new car lease"

- sblack75

Sam Pack continues to impress us. This is our 7th vehicle with these guys and we'll continue to buy from them until we're too old to drive! Tom Martin, as usual, went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of, even when he was sick! True dedication to his job! He's one of the main reasons we continue to use Sam Pack. We also had the pleasure of meeting John Gerarde; he made sure we were completely satisfied and taken care of, he also had great knowledge of the vehicle and showed us some of the fun, new technology features. Both Tom and John made sure we understood that if we had questions at any time, we could contact them and they'd be more than happy to work us through them. It was another enjoyable and stress-free experience!

January 06, 2017

"No Pressure Sales"

- CAB in Texas

As a single woman who hasn't bought a new vehicle since 2004, I was a little apprehensive. Michael Bratcher was the best sales person for me. His no pressure approach made me very comfortable. He took the time to answer all my questions and actually encouraged me to take my time. Actually, everyone at Sam Pack Ford from the Sales Manager to Financing treated me very well. Check out Sam Pack Ford in Lewisville, TX if you are thinking about buying a vehicle.

December 31, 2016

"Awesome new car buying experience"

- ishutt

I ordered a 2017 F150 with Jacob Freeman. They had the best price, and there were absolutely no games. Everyone is professional. They don't tack on any surprises like dealer add-ons. When I went in to complete the purchase, everything was painless and easy. I don't normally write reviews, but my experience was just so much better than I have experienced at other dealerships.

New 2017 Ford Explorer, $40275