Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville

Eric Karban

John Gerarde, Sales Consultant, Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville

John Gerarde

October 29, 2016

"WORST DEALERSHIP EVER!!!! stay away from this place...."

- Mrs. Davis

I purchased a car from here a week ago with the sales person telling us that the used car has a check engine light on and it would be fixed. Against my better judgement I should of never signed the contract with thinking a dealership would actually live by their word. The finance manager wrote on the WE OWE to check engine light and because he did not write ": check engine light and fix" this dealership has tried to get out of paying for the repairs on the car. Now mind you they couldn't fix the car in their own service dealership so they sent it to Honda to fix which I would rather them fix it anyway but now they are trying to pass a 1,500.00 cost onto us to fix the car. Why the hell would anyone buy a used car with a check engine light on without the dealership assuring me it would be fixed? Their are a million dealerships with used cars why on earth would anyone buy a car that they know will not be fixed and that they have to dump more money into it on top of the loan they are taking out from a bank???? It has been 8 days and the car is still not fixed. We finally got fed up because we were never offered a loaner car this entire time until last night when we had to drive all the way down there to ask for one. Zach in service openly admitted when they first got the car it had a check engine light on and they couldn't find anything wrong with it so they cleared the check engine light and put it back on the lot to sell it. This is extremely deceitful and un-ethical to sell used cars that they know has something wrong with it and then don't bother to tell the customer buying it. I guess they were hoping I would drive the car off the lot and then when the light came back on it would be our problem. unfortunately for them it came on during my test drive and they assured it would be fixed. I have asked to cancel this contract so that we can walk away and they wont have to pour any money into it and neither will I and I have not heard back from any finance manager in the last three days from the messages that were left. I am 3.8 years old and this is the worst car buying experience I have EVER had in my life. I have lived in several states but after this car buying experience in Texas now scares me if this is what dealerships do. So i guess now i will be writing several reviews on this dealership as well as writing the attorney general and several other agencies in regards to this dealership. Texas needs a lemon law for used cars because it allows dealerships to be fraudulent in the used cars they do sell because they know once they get you to sign that contract they don't have to do anything. STAY AWAY from here if you are buying a used car or at the very least make sure you ask to drive the the used card for a weekend so you can make sure they did not do anything shady to the car and you can drive it for 50 miles to see if a check engine light comes on that they tried to cover up. I would hate for someone else to go thru what i am going through and not have the extra money to dump into a car right away.

October 07, 2016

"Never coming back to the dealer NEVER."

- apeido

They sell me a focus the car spend more time in the service o my house y call this guys and ask for other car and they hand me out the phone they tell me you buy the car and you stock in the car. Never going back to the dealer and I think get other car but never ford.

August 19, 2016

"Great to work with Matt James and Five Star Ford"

- F150buyer

I had the pleasure of buying a F-150 from Matt James and the Five Star Team. This was my first experience in buying a Ford and Matt was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the Ford lineup. He was professional, courteous, and timely in all of our dealings. I would recommend Matt James to any of my friends.

New 2016 Ford F-250, $44783