Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville

1144 N Stemmons Fwy,
Lewisville, Texas 75067
Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville Info
About Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville

"Family owned and operated, Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville, offers a pleasant purchase and repair experience for everyone. We take great pride in what we sell and stand behind our large selection of products - all with a Non high pressure sales philosophy. Come see the difference for yourself."

About Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville

Mstarkey996
2/04/2016

"Excellent Service!!!!"

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had!!!! Fast, friendly and efficent. We sent our app in online, answered a few questions over the phone, and was quoted a monthly payment amount. We then went to the dealership the next day and we we arrived they had everything ready to go....no price change or any BS. We drove the car signed the papers then drove away. I will buy ALL of my cars there from now on. I will also recommend them to everyone I know.

February 07, 2016

Thank you Mstarkey996 for taking the time to share your experience with Danny Guerrero and Five Star Ford Lewisville. Hearing we have a customer for life is music to our ears. We value you as our customer and are so excited to have you in our dealership family.

Redubb01
1/14/2016

"Friendliness, Respect for the Customer, NO PRESSURE TO BUY"

We were looking to test drive the Focus ST at another dealership that was closer to home, but they had one on the showroom floor which, of course, we could not test drive since they would have had to rearrange the whole showroom to get it out. The other one was in the service bay getting its windows tinted. The third one was MIA. They had no idea where it went too. They did not approach us as we were discussing the car specs, etc. We felt ignored and then when approached it took a few people to get us to -a- person that would discuss the car with us. They were trying to make a quick sale of the car on the showroom floor, but we weren't interested in buying at this time. All we wanted to do was to test drive the car to see if we like it or not. They brought out the finance manager to make a last chance sale, as I call it. They were being way too pushy to sell the car. We don't want to be pushed into buying a car, but also don't like being alienated either. Disappointed, we left to go to the Lewisville area and I spotted the Lewisville dealership as we were passing it up on the highway. We pulled up into the lot and drove around and spotted one Focus ST on the lot. As we were going around a row of other cars, we were hailed by Mr. Chandler Center. We told him we would like to test drive the Focus ST and he immediately went and got the keys without any issue. Drove the car, LOVE the car. We went back and were not hassled into buying the car immediately like most car salesmen and managers try to do. They welcomed us to their Brand New showroom floor which also was impressive. Asked us if we had any questions and as we were leaving, we were led back to our car with great friendliness and respect. No Pressure Sales, attentive personnel, greetings and being treated with respect was what we experienced. We will be back when the time comes to buy the car AND we WILL be dealing with Mr. Center again.

Chandler Center

February 07, 2016

Thank you for shopping at Five Star Ford Lewisville. Your feedback is so important to our dealership to assure all of our customers a great buying experience. We appreciate you and your time. Thanks for the recognition!

Willingham300
1/07/2016

"Lousy service department"

Schedule an appointment two days from the time I talked them . Had my vehicle for 2 days before they even got to it. Extremely unsatisfied.

February 07, 2016

We extend a sincere apology for the additional time needed to service your vehicle, Willingham300.

Incompetent or Dishonest?
12/16/2015

"Incompetence or Bait and Switch? "

I was referred to 5 Star Ford in Lewisville by the USAA car buying service. They had a 2014 Jeep Wrangler I wanted. The initial contact person was Meaghann Caporicci. She was pleasant, but I believe that was just the honey to attract the fly… When the price was reduced the last time, I told Ms. Caporicci, I wanted to buy the vehicle and scheduled a "VIP" sales appoint on the afternoon of Monday 12/14 for the next afternoon, Tuesday 12/15 at 4:45 p.m. All of the USAA "preferred" dealers are in the DFW area far from where I live/work. As a USAA member for almost 25 years, this was my ONLY reason for me to make the trip: the expectation of fair deal based on USAA's recommendation and the USAA customer discount. Ms. Caporicci and the sales staff were aware that I was traveling a good distance. The day of the appointment, I left work early to drive almost 2 hours up there. When the appointment was made, the vehicle was still available. It was reasonable to assume that all necessary preparations for my visit would be made. I didn’t hear anything further until…. I was actually driving to the dealership (I was nearly there, but stuck in traffic), and I got a garbled voicemail message from I think John Gerarde, one of the sales managers, evidently it was made after 3:15 p.m. when I left work. He restated that I had a sales appointment, but that the vehicle had been sold. I attempted to call Ms. Caporicci to sort it out, but could not reach her; her job complete having lured me into the dealership… I tried calling again and was put in touch with someone named Hugo (don't remember the last name). Ms Caporicci nor any of the sales managers I knew about were available… Hugo, apologetically explained the situation and that the vehicle was "sold." Then he offered the possibility that he might be able to get the Jeep back. By that time I was close to the dealership and was going to make my dissatisfaction known in person. When I arrived, Hugo was all handshakes and Mr. Positivity as he told me that he had contacted the buyer of the Jeep and that he was willing to bring it back and accept a "sweet" deal on a truck that he had supposedly wanted instead. Truthfully, right then the whole thing started to stink. Who brings a car back, especially if you felt like you got a good deal? I decided to give Hugo the benefit of the doubt and since I was already there, and decided to hear him out. The price was set due to the fact that it had been reduced three times and all the "no haggle" garbage. Hugo and his partner Buddy Criswell and another sales trainee set to work appraising my car (2009 Buick). The sale staff, via Ms. Caporicci were provide information in advance about my trade: a craigslist link with photos/info, shown all necessary paperwork about the car, trade-in value comparisons from all of the major auto valuation sites, information about a trade-in offer I received from a Dodge dealer, and an invitation to contact the service manager at Carl White Chevrolet in Corsicana to obtain complete maintenance records from the time the car was new, not to mention actually seeing the very good overall condition of the car considering age and mileage. I was reasonable about my expectations on the trade and was transparent in my representation of the car. During negotiations I stated my expectation of $6500 minimum trade-in value. I was offered a blind trade-in quote of $6000, which made sense because they hadn't actually seen the car. My thinking was with all the documentation I could provide and the outstanding condition of the car, getting the extra $500 should have been a no-brainer; knowing full well that the car today, retails around $11,000. How did they treat a prepared, well-qualified, well-informed, buyer with pre-arranged financing and a check in his pocket for over 30K? Well, to begin, the appraisal took a very long time in my opinion. When they finally came back, Hugo immediately begins picking apart the car. First it was the tires, which have approximately 30K out 60K on them (I have the records), they are not new, but far from thrashed. Then he tells me the "bearings" on the front struts were making noise. Dude, any mechanic knows that a strut is basically a spring with a shock through the middle with a big nut on top. There are no "bearings." I called him on that and he quickly backed off. This time of year with all the rain we’ve had and gunk that gets splashed up under a car, springs can lose their lubrication and make some noises. Next, he basically accuses me of the trunk lid having been repainted, which is simply BS. A doctor, whom I know in Corsicana, was the first owner of the car. I have records that show that any and ALL service performed on the car was done at Carl White Chevrolet. Car Fax and Auto Check reports are completely clean and in the almost four years that I've had the car the only damage ever, and that was superficial, was from a cart in the Walmart parking lot on one of the rear doors. Lastly, he goes through this big explanation about all the cost involved in making my trade ready for resale based on vague numbers which shouldn’t be confused with anything factual. At the end of it, he states that with those numbers the dealership would stand to make only $1700 on my trade-in. My comment was, “More than you’d get digging ditches.” Consumers, car buyers especially, should revolt against these kind of tactics. In my experience, it seems to have gotten to the point that car dealerships think they ought to make 10 grand at least on every deal and that you should be so grateful that they are willing to take your trade that you’ll accept any meager amount for it. So there we were, Hugo dickering on the trade-in. It's after 7:00 p.m. I had my 5 year old granddaughter with me. I'd been there since a little after 5 after fighting Dallas traffic. Hugo continued to play with the numbers running to the back several times. By this time my enthusiasm had gone and it became comical watching him do the salesman routine. One of the first times he came back with a sheet showing all these different fees for things that he could not fully explain what they were for. When I pressed him about it, he found “errors” that he’d made when making the quote. I’m not an idiot I know what fees to expect when you buy a car, even at some big city dealership. Bottom line with the way they had it figured, it was going to cost over $1000 more tacked on to the deal in addition to normal fees, and that in conjunction with the crappy trade-in offer, effectively recapping any price reduction or discount. Admittedly, after he messed with the figures a couple times he did get pretty close to where I was at with the offer I originally made. Hmmm, wouldn’t that have saved time to just accept the fair offer I made in the first place for my trade-in? And maybe preserved some kind of good faith and mutual respect? But by this time his credibility was shot and he had demonstrated that I could not trust him/them and therefore I wouldn’t buy anything from 5 Star Ford in Lewisville. The really hilarious part was that in the middle of all of that, he's trying to sell me a car that I’ve never seen that had been supposedly "sold." Yet, he was going to miraculously somehow use his car salesman super powers to work a deal to get it back to sell it to me. That would mean buying a car sight unseen, which is just stupid. I was under the false impression that the Jeep would be brought back same day, even though it was getting late, again since I made special effort on a weekday evening to come in from so far away. My intention from the start as, I indicated and communicated thus, was that I intended to drive the Jeep home that night. At this point things were getting ridiculous, so I asked Hugo how/when he intended to get the car there to close the deal, so I could actually see, maybe even test drive the car, IF I agreed to the low-ball trade-in. Supposedly, after having spoken to the buyer, Hugo related that it was going to be Thursday earliest before he would have the car back. If I accepted the sketchy deal, that would have meant driving back home empty handed and then turning around and making another trip to pick up the Jeep and surrender my trade-in. More time, more miles, more headache. He did suggest possible having the car driven to Corsicana, but in light of all the other that was not an attractive option. When Hugo indicated that it would be two days before I could take delivery, my question was, “In what condition?” He assured me, with as much sincerity as he could muster, that it was parked in the guy’s garage, although exactly where was awfully vague and would be returned in showroom condition. I asked if they would go through it again to make sure everything was up to par since it has been “sold.” Who knows what they did after they left the car lot. I got no answer, but was redirected back to the issue of the trade-in numbers. My granddaughter had to use the bathroom which provided a great excuse to end the misery. We left without the promised vehicle, but with all my dollar bills where they belong and my pride in tact in the car they tried to get me to give away. Another strange thing was, I was about the only other person in the dealership, being that it was late. A woman, who I later discovered was Ms. Caporicci, walked past the sales area on her way out. She looked at us and had to know who I was, but only gave a passing glance as she walked through. The look on her face was if she knew what was happening and that were trying to line me up for a screwing. Kudos on the customer service though... After I communicated with this person for the better part of month. But as I said, you draw more flies with honey… In conclusion, my suspicions are that the Jeep may have never been sold at all. Who knows for sure, they did so much to engender my trust… I never saw any of the other Jeeps that were advertised. Seems like to me if I really wanted to sell a car, even if it wasn’t the one they came to see, it’d be worth a shot to show the customer similar vehicles on your lot work hard to get them a deal on one of those. ABSOLUTELY NO EFFORT was made in that regard, which casts doubt about the one Jeep that was actually “sold.” Of course it is a big place, I could’ve missed them, but then again why would they hide them? The appearance is that they didn’t want to tip their hand on any of the other vehicles, because they knew I had my information together and wasn’t an easy mark. If they ever had any intention of selling me the vehicle I came to buy, I believe it was their intention to pressure me into doing so after giving away my trade-so as to recover money on the Jeep since they were going to have to sell to me at a discount. Instead it appears they chose to scrap the deal, possibly with the hopes of a more cooperative sucker to come along that wasn’t as prepared. In the aftermath, the funny thing was that the Jeep I wanted that was “sold” was still on the dealer website this morning 12/16/15, although it was removed my mid-day. Sounds like a possible case of CYA… When I saw it, it did occur to me to have a friend call anonymously and ask about the Jeep to see what they’d have to say about it. If it was there…..well that’s what law suits for false advertising are made of isn't it. So was it incompetence, bait and switch, or supremely sucky customer service? Pick one. A wise man once said that whether a person is incompetent or dishonest the results are usually about the same. I will vigorously dissuade anyone I come across that is considering buying a vehicle from Sam Pack’s 5 Star Ford in Lewisville. USAA has been notified and should rethink their partnership with and future referrals to this dealership. HOW THEY COULD HAVE MADE IT RIGHT: HONEST CAR SALES 101 1. If the Jeep indeed sold, I should been called well in advance of my trip. If noone else knew, Ms. Caporicci knew my situation; certainly NOT 20 minutes before arrival. However, that doesn’t really apply now does it, if everything’s on the up and up. 2. Since I had a “VIP” sales appointment (Apparently VIP appointments aren’t worthless) and had verbally agreed to buy the car, it should have been pulled off the sales lot. If there actually were other interested parties following my inquiry, they should have been informed of the situation and their contact information retained in case I did not buy the car. 3. Since I was satisfied with price, they should have honored THEIR $6000 trade-in quote. The car is worth more than that. They know it, I know it, and I have documentation to prove it. 4. TREAT PEOPLE WITH RESPECT and HONOR THE DEALS YOU MAKE and STOP trying to think up ways to screw people; thinking that everybody is stupid, gullible, or easily manipulated, even though many are... just not me. There are enough of those folks for you to prey on the rest of the time. The , the way the whole thing was handled, from not calling, to picking apart my trade, not honoring their own trade quote, and generally wasting my time is an insult plain and simple. This is especially so when the customer had everything together and walked in with the finance check in-hand ready to buy. I guess the car business is so good right now, they can afford to alienate potential customers??? Those tactics and behavior are grossly unprofessional, incompetent, a down right shady.

February 07, 2016

Your feedback is appreciated and we truly apologize for any misgivings you felt while at our dealership.

Cbrunt541
10/24/2015

"Bad customer service "

I tried to buy vehicles over the phone, like I usually do, so they would be ready when I moved to the area. I wanted an F250 and F150. They had both in stock. After 4 days of calling and being promised somebody would call me back, nobody ever did. I was never even able to talk to a salesman or a manager.

Drew

MC
10/03/2015

"2014 Mustang"

Kameron Sneed was very helpful and knowledgeable during my purchase of a certified 2014 Mustang V-6! Ask for him! The whole process was easy.

Kameron Sneed

October 04, 2015

Enjoy your new Mustang, MC! Thanks for your business and 5 star review for Kameron Sneed and Amos Brown. We all appreciate you shopping at 5 Star Ford Lewisville.

medrano
9/30/2015

"window tinted"

Bought my new fusion from here. Needed my windows done so asked my sale guy to schedule me for it, he said someone would call me this was on monday. Come Thursday and no call so I call service and get the persons voice mail who handles that, he apologized that no one called he had no record of it. Art schedule it for me and even gave me a great price. Then the day of the appointment the quailty of the tinting was sloppy. And they didn't even bother to clean all the mess off of the outside so there was water streaking all down the passage side , they bought it out there like this. My car was clean going in I told Ron romero so he said I was right and had technician come and take it to be washed. There should never be a time a customer should complain when they have to pay for service and its sloppy. I will be taking it from now on to five star ford in Richland hills where I have never had a problem with my other vehicle (expedition, flex) for over 10 years. Very unhappy with service department

October 01, 2015

Hello Medrano, Please know your review is not going unnoticed. We apologize for not providing you the service you deserved. Your comments have been forwarded to our Management Team.

FordTruck2015
8/26/2015

"Five Star Ford with five star service!!"

These guys are great!! They aren't pushy at all and don't rest until you are satisfied!! Our salemans Kameron Snead worked from 11-7 making sure I had what I wanted and needed. Tirelessly retrieving vehicle after vehicle for me to test drive as well as running back and forth to his managers and financing people to get me the best deal possible. Not to mention offering me water several times. He skipped his lunch break and stayed an hour later then he had planned and made sure he was standing there and waiting goodbye as I drove off the lot in my new truck. Five star Ford is definitely the place to go for Ford lovers or someone seeking a nice quality used vehicle as well. You will be treated with respect and the utmost courtesy even if you are being a pain in the a#$. I will now only deal with this dealer from now on when seeking a vehicle. Kameron even called, text, and emailed me to make sure I was happy and if there was anything else he could do over a week after my purchase. Five stars all the way.

Kameron Snead

August 30, 2015

Kameron Sneed and our team thank you for these great words and appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Congratulations and Enjoy your new Ford. Thank YOU!

Ms Red Magnolia
5/11/2015

"Used Car Buyer Beware! "

Buying the first car for my granddaughter has been fraught with trouble. While we (me, my daughter and granddaughter) enjoyed the buying experience with Danny Guerrero, everything went down hill from there. First we found out the fuel gauge was broken, then the very next day the vehicle wouldn't start for my granddaughter. So much for their ?? point inspection! The car is in the shop now. Then they gave me wiring instructions to pay for it and they didn't work with my bank, USAA. I called to see if I could get better instructions and their Business Manager (did not get his name unfortunately), instead of calling me back as promised, very rudely called my daughter and threatened to take back the vehicle. You might as well, Mr. Business Manager, it's already in your Service Department!! My granddaughter is disappointed and this does not sit well with grandma! I'm telling everyone through reviews like this one.

May 25, 2015

Please accept our apologies for any miscommunications between you, your granddaughter and our dealership.

Dorota
4/05/2015

"Thank you Guys!!!"

Thank you so much to all the guys at Sam Pack's in Lewisville, especially to Kameron and Amos. Kameron made everything so easy and worry free for me, outstanding customer service, great attitude and knows how to take care of a customer. Amos helped in a big way, thank you for taking care of me and making the process easy. I appreciate that. The 5 hours I was there today did not feel that long because of the great people that work there. Big thanks to Danny, John Laranang and Hugo.

Kameron Sneed

April 05, 2015

Thank you Dorota for shopping at Five Star Ford in Lewisville for your Pre-Owned vehicle. The whole team appreciates the opportunity to have worked with you. Thank YOU!

Reviews of Danny  Guerrero