Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville

Retention and Lease Manager

April 23, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Bigredwarrior

Jacob and the sales manager went above and beyond to get my business today. I appreciate their honesty and agility to make it happen. Would recommend great experience.

April 22, 2017

"Painless "

- Jtrainer88

By far the easiest car buying experience that I've had. Misty was awesome and she was thorough. I didn't feel pressured to purchase anything I didn't feel necessary.

April 20, 2017

"Finding my Sister a Car"

- KyleNelson

Misty helped me from the time I came in. I was really interested in a used car for my sister and she was very polite and courteous. She didn't rush me and let me test drive all of the ones that I wanted to. She was there to help and wasn't push at all. (THAT NEVER HAPPENS AT DEALERSHIPS) She wasn't trying to force a deal to happen. Unfortunately, there were no used vehicles that matched what I was interested in but when the time comes for me to buy myself a vehicle, you better believe I am coming back to see Misty.

Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville, Lewisville, TX, 75067