Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville

Chase Prater

New Car Sales Manager
3.5

August 23, 2017

"Best dearlership experience ever"

- masobo

Tom and Misty were amazing. The whole team was awesome.They were patient and very knowledgeable about the experience. They listened to me and helped me get what I wanted. As a customer, I felt like I mattered and more importantly that what I wanted was important to them not just selling me any car. Misty was so kind to drive with me to CarMax to return my regretted purchase and drive me to the dealership to get my new car. The whole team was warm and I could tell they all enjoyed working together and helping each other which made the experience even more pleasant for me. Was not a ford fan before but from now on, it is only ford for myself and my family and with this dealership.

Tom Andrews
Misty Moore

August 22, 2017

"Great experience. "

- Shawn

Top notch service and the Sales process and experience was great. Also finance process was very seemless with Kyle Clark. Michael Bratcher made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Will definitely recommend my friends and family to Sams Pack Five Star Ford.

Michael Bratcher

August 21, 2017

"Great experience at this dealership. I was treated very well"

- joetag

I have a great story about this dealership but I need to make this as short as possible. My wife and I went to 5 Star Ford in Lewisville to look as some used cars. I have a bad credit history and mid 600 rating. Kameron Sneed was great. He knew where every car was on the lot and he was very efficient and very, very patient with us while we were trying to decide which car we wanted. We ended up with Jerome Kemp in finance and he got us a good deal with no down and decent payments. We signed the papers and Kameron was kind enough to drive our car home for us. Two days later I got a call from Mr. Kemp and I thought, oh boy, here we go. He said he kept looking for better financing for me and found me a better deal and my payments were knocked down $60 a month. I've never heard of this before. Other dealerships would have forgotten about you and started counting the money, but these guys are really there to help us. Everyone there treated us great. One more thing, Zach Nixon in service is a hoot and he went above and beyond to get everything fixed that we found after we bought the car. He talked to everyone involved and what the warranty didn't pay for they waived. I can't say enough good things about this dealership. Those guys have a customer for life. Thanks for your time. Joe

Zach Nixon