Young Mazda

Wantagh Mazda

Lisa12345
1/26/2015

"Dealership Contact Person"

I can't remember who I spoke to about my car, but he was so nice. I had to change my appt from a Thursday to a Friday, and he had no problem doing that. Then when the car was in the shop for its 60,000 mile check up, he called me several times asking and telling me exactly what he the car needed, how much it would cost, and went out of his way to make sure I was informed. I'm sorry I don't remember his name. My name is Lisa Frinzi, I used the Easton location, I have a mazda 3. I hope you can tell him that he did a great job with his customer service skills. Thank you.

I can't remember

athoey
1/24/2015

"Wonderful, easy, helpful, friendly"

Showroom was beautiful. Customer service was top notch. Sales associates were friendly and helpful. Best car purchase experience we've had to date. Wouldn't change a thino about our experience.

Sherri Pfeifer

walshbat
1/22/2015

"Safety recall / oil change"

Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with. The services were done in a very timely manner and was very satisfied with that. Everything was explained well and answered all my questions. Great staff and customer service which is very important for business which is the reason I purchased my second car from this dealership and have been coming back to get my service done here. Greg

Don't remember the service writers name

ivaferris
1/16/2015

"State inspection visit"

The service department employees at Young's are always courteous, efficient and knowledgeable. I was in and out in a reasonable amount of time and the price was very reasonable.

Brad

Harriet
1/01/2015

"inspection oil change"

efficient service, relatively short wait, appointment made to meet my schedule, discount given by Castrol to lower synthetic oil change, no wait time to drop car off

Randy

LouieD
12/19/2014

"Service department visit "

Went it for service, oil change, tire installation and alignment and was in and out with service in less time than they estimated. Happy with the work and price.

Randy

d rusk
12/04/2014

"buying a vehiicle"

easy dealing with young's. have dealt with joe braido in buying seven vehicles from young's. I have enjoyed dealing with young's service department.

joe braido

WontBfooledAgain
11/17/2014

"Always great service!"

Called on Friday, got an appointment for Monday. I was pretty sure I knew what the problem was, and they checked and confirmed it. Had parts in stock and made the repair, and I got the car back early afternoon. Shuttle service was fast and convenient, as usual.

I forget

mes7859
11/12/2014

"No Electric and Still Got Car Fixed The Same Day"

I took a 2 week trip into the mountains of NC and got back to NJ, 2 days later the breaks were grinding and making a hellish noise. Taking my chances, I drove over the Young on a Monday morning only to find out they had no electricity! I wasn't comfortable driving the car, so left it there and they arranged a ride for me back to my work place. Knowing I had no appointment, I understood if they could not get to my car and the added problem of no electricity certainly left me with the feeling I would be driving my Mom's 2004 Kia Sephia ( I have a 2010 , fully loaded Mazda CX9) for the next couple days, ughhh! Much to my delight they had her all fixed up by early afternoon. Thanks Young Mazda!

Brad

Anchor13
11/03/2014

"Quick service"

Had a scheduled maintenance on my mazda today... Very happy with the experience.. Out in about an hour 15... Car washed too! Nice waiting area also.

Do not remember