Young Mazda

Pacifico Mazda

nana1234
8/25/2015

"Best Ever"

I have trusted Young since 1993...they are honest, (this matters to me). They always do their best. I will never ever consider going elsewhere to purchase a car or to service our car. May God continue to bless them.

Brad and his co-workers

Yellit12
8/21/2015

"Professional and courteous"

The service department is always helpful and professional. Their flexible hours allow working people to get their cars serviced at the car owners convenience. They listen to your concerns and will call you to get authorization if additional work is needed.

Brad Grim

CathyCicc
7/21/2015

"Great service experience"

I had an oil change done last week and was very happy with the service process! Everyone is so efficient and I was in and out of the building in a very short time.

Brad

Melanie
7/19/2015

"Outstanding service overall!"

Dear Young, Thank you for for always having a outstanding staff and services. Done in a timely fashion. Would recommend to anyone needing repairs or new vehicles! Melanie

Can't remember at the moment

hanlund
7/08/2015

"Oil Change, Tire Rotation, and Brake Replacement"

Young Mazda was able to schedule me the very next day after calling in. I was able to wait for my repair. While waiting, a service representative gave me an update twice. They were flexibly able to additionally replace both front brakes - a service I knew I might need prior to arrival - while I waited. The service was excellent. Not being a car related professional, I am not sure if the cost was as low as it could have been - which is the only reason I've rated a 4 instead of a 5. I would recommend this dealership to others.

Bradley

EKIMONRAS
6/25/2015

"YOUNG MAZDA, NOTHING BUT THE FINEST OF SERVICE"

I am disabled and must depend on the public to help me in and out of my Mazda-3 Hatchback. I have purchased 4 cars from Young since relocating from Long Island in 1988.When any work or adjustments must be done, your entire team makes it extremely easy for me. Randy, Brad and their crew make it a point to reduce the hassle of just basic service requirements. I want to thank them for their on going help and concern. The dealership management should be so proud of the crews and teams that represent Young Mazda in everything they do. It really shows.

Randy Moyer, Brad Grim

phantReview12#$
6/23/2015

"Service Review"

Excellent, prompt. and friendly service. Prices are more than reasonable. Service was quick and my car was taken in right at my appointment time. 35,000 mile service took about 1 1\2 hours along with inspection and emissions testing. Very pleased.

Randy Moyer

JoeysMom
6/22/2015

"Quick"

Happy with service.. Was going to take shuttle home, but decided to wait for the car. My car was ready when promised. Thanks a bunch.

Jerry

Captainl
6/22/2015

"Great service."

I arrived early for my service appointment (oil and filter change). They took the vehicle into the service bays immediately and informed me that the vehicle inspection was coming due shortly and offered to do this at this time. I agreed and a short time later the vehicle was delivered back to me serviced, inspected and washed. Two birds killed with one stone and I could not be happier with the attention paid to myself and my vehicle. Excellent job Young Mazda Service Dept.

Randy

fyeakel66
6/18/2015

"Great"

Overall great experience. Was able to work with sales associate to get my parent in the vehicle that suited them. They are pleased with the vehicle thus far

Mike