Youngblood Kia

Kia Sales Manager

February 15, 2017

"Love My New Car!"

- 22elephant

I am so excited to be driving my new Kia Optima! I don't think I would have been able to do it without the help of my salesman Darwin! I told him a few things I liked, a few things I didn't like, and the budget I was needing. He nailed it! I am now in a gorgeous new car! The process was quick and easy. Thank you Darwin! Lisa H. :)

February 09, 2017

"KIA OPTIMA"

- mel31573

MY EXPERIENCE IN PURCHASING MY NEW KIA WAS AWESOME! MY SALESMAN DARWIN WAS SO GREAT TO WORK WITH ME IN MAKING THE BEST CHOICE FOR MY NEEDS TO GET INTO MY NEXT CAR. I JUST LOVE MY NEW KIA OPTIMA! THANK YOU MELISSA J

February 07, 2017

"A Quality Dealership "

- Andrew

A first class experience from start to finish. My salesman, Darwin, was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. He answered every question, and was very professional.

New 2016 Nissan Versa, $13993