Youngblood Kia

3410 South Campbell Avenue,
Springfield, Missouri 65807
Youngblood Kia Info
About Youngblood Kia

Youngblood Auto Group is Springfield Missouri with a new approach to the car buying process. Come and experience a place where you and your family can get a great deal on your next automobile with out all of the hassle and gimmicks. We have the very best to offer from Nissan, Chrysler, Jeep, Kia, and hundreds of pre-owned vehicles. You will also find a very friendly and dedicated service staff to help you maintain a safe and reliable vehicle.

About Youngblood Kia

Dayton123
6/14/2016

"Very helpful staff and knowledge of products"

I visited Youngblood Kia looking for a used vehicle. I was unsure of exactly what I wanted and my salesman Drew helped me look at a few vehicle and pointed out key features of each that intrested me. It was a pleasant experience and I would recommend any one go there there to purchase a car. I know I'll go back!

Brittany D Richardson
6/06/2016

""Great car buying experience" Kia Optima SXL"

From the moment my husband and I arrived on the lot Joe Blottenberger treated us like friends. He listened to what I was looking for and why, and then proceeded to show me options, never once did he try to lead me in another direction or push a sales pitch. Once I had decided on the car I wanted I felt very comfortable sitting down discussing what I wanted to pay, and the manager Scott worked very hard to bring the payment down to meet me. Joe went above and beyond helping me sit up my UVO, synce my phone, show me what all the bells and whistles could do and personally worked to remove a small scratch on the front bumper. It was close to closing when I signed all my papers, and when I got home I realized they had made a mistake and didn't charged me as much as we had agreed upon, so being a honest person I brought this to their attention the next day and to my surprise they said, our mistake is your lucky day. This mistake saved me $200.00 and $5.00 a month payment. That's not a lot of money, but they could of said sorry for our mistake and took my money anyways. I hate car shopping due to the pushy salesman and that was not the case at all. I would recommend Youngblood Kia and Joe Blottenberger to anyone looking to get a great deal and great service.

Shawn -Finance

agambriel20
5/19/2016

"Great deal and great service!"

I had a fantastic experience dealing with Isaiah at Youngblood. He was extremely courteous, as were all of the gentleman working at the dealership. They got me a great deal on a car, with great financing. As someone who was new to this process, they were very willing to explain the process and guide me the whole way. Would highly recommend!

Vanessa Howe
5/13/2016

"Excellent car buying experience"

I needed a new car for my son and wanted to look at the Kia sedans. Joe Blottenberger came out right away to see if I needed help. I gave him my scenario and he immediately took over , showing me all the options. He listened to what I wanted, showed me some great options, and never pressured me. That is very important, as I had been to the Ford dealership the day before and has a pushy salesman trying to get me into a car that day. I would buy again from Joe and recommend him to my friends and family. The entire experience with my trade went very smooth and the negotiations were smooth.

Chrysler200
5/12/2016

"AWESOME SERVICE "

Joe Blottenberger treated us like family! The best customer service ever. Steve took care of our paperwork and we kept both of these guy way over the time that they were supposed to clocked out. Great job and thank you! James and Cim Holker

MariahTurner
4/18/2016

"Great services by Joe"

Joe has been awesome and has gone above and beyond and everything that we have asked for or hand questions about. He made sure that everything was perfect and completely handled and done correctly. I will definitely recommend him personally to everyone! We showed up with piercings and tattoos in an older car that can tend to get us overlooked by many salesmen but Joe was never rude or condescending. He great the whole time and was a good person and not just looking for someone looking for someone who looked like they could afford the highest priced car on the lot. And, of course, I love my new car!

Nannie
4/09/2016

"Excellant Customer service"

Jack Dugger was very pleasant and helpful. He answered all the questions that I had so I could understand them. Will recommend this dealer highly.

completely dissatisfied
3/15/2016

"Worst Experience of My Life "

I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. They lied to me on multiple occasion, quoted me a different price each time they talked to me, lied about covering the cost of the rental car, over charged me, and we're completely rude to me the whole time. The service advisor, Ryan Grabill, is a misogynist and talks down to women. They sold me a bad car and refused to follow through on making it right!!

Ryan Grabill

ks
2/22/2016

"Just great!"

Thank you for making our buying experience so easy and comfortable. I will definitely recommend Joe and Youngblood Kia to friends and hopefully future buyers.

Youngblood Kia responded to this review

February 26, 2016

You are welcome! We try our best to provide an easy and comfortable buying experience for all our customers. Thank you for your recommendation, and thank you for visiting us at Youngblood Auto Group. Sincerely, John Widiger General Manager Youngblood Auto Group

MISSIONARY44
2/05/2016

"I have never met salesmen like these people. Awesome people"

I'm a disabled senior citizen, and I was treated with the up most respect. This was the most AMAZING EXPERIENCE, I'VE EVER ENCOUNTER.

Youngblood Kia responded to this review

February 05, 2016

That is so wonderful to hear! We strive to give all of our guests the highest quality of service, and I am happy you were so pleased with your experience. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. Sincerely, John Widiger General Manager Youngblood Auto Group

Reviews of Joe Blottenberger