Youngblood Kia

David Primanzon

Steve Green, Business Manager, Youngblood Kia

Steve Green

September 16, 2017

"Staff was friendly and helpful "

- Timothy H Palmore

The staff, especially Darwin, was friendly and helpful, and went out of their way to work with us. I would definitely recommend them to anyone

Darwin Graham

September 05, 2017

"Good dealership - good service"

- Aggie

Wanted to buy a Kia Forte (good bang for the buck} so I had already researched the vehicle. The salesman, Cordell Trimble, was very helpful and because I have some nerve damage to my legs, he even brought the cars I was interested in to the front door of the dealershjp. (we had four cars lined up at the same time so I could compare them side by side). Selected the one I wanted and I was soon on my way. Cordell did an excellent job explaining the features of each Forte. Finance manager, Sean Mabins also did a great job.

Cordell Trimble
Other Employees : Sean Mabins, finance manager

September 03, 2017

"Follow up "

- Twosisters

Adrienne took care of us from the begining of our service to the very end. She was very nice and informative. Overall everyone we came in contact was pleasant.

Adrienne Elkins