Youngblood Kia

Joe Blottenberger

Steve Green, Business Manager, Youngblood Kia

Steve Green

May 24, 2017

"Car trouble equals new car"

- Trailrunnergal

The service dept at Youngblood Nissan led me toward the used car I had been researching for the last six months. By chance emergent situation brought me waiting in the service dept for several hours. Darwin came over and offered to go get the SUV from Ozark. My husband was coming through town later that afternoon, so we stranded for him to see it? While I traveled on my journey all fixed up by Youngblood Nissan. The Lexus RX450h is a great used SUV, because of that there are not many in inventory regionally. Darwin quickly and efficiently got me set up for a Monday pick up and meeting with Sean. They were both personable and believable. Of course we all want a awesome deal, I feel I made a good deal and made smart decisions purchasing the extended warranty because this is such a highly technical vehicle. I appreciate the care as well as the employees commitment to their owner. They were extremely complimentary of their management and ownership teams. Being from Columbia I will spread the word about my positive experience. Only thing that would have been better if I wouldn't have had to pay for fixing my car!!

Other Employees : Darwin graham and Sean

May 23, 2017

"Great to work with."

- Ozie Eaton

Cordell Trimble was great to work with. He worked with manager to get my payment to where we needed it. He was very kind & explained everything in detail. Shawn Mabins was the financing manager and explained everything and answered any questions we had. Overall a great experience!

Other Employees : Shawn Mabins

May 18, 2017

"Pretty darn great!"

- kellygirl

I came to youngblood to look for a new car after totaling my Prius. I met Darwin Graham who helped me and ended up buying a 2016 Jeep Renegade. I am very happy with my purchase and enjoyed working with Darwin, he was friendly and professional. Would recommend this dealer to anyone!

Darwin Graham