Youngblood Kia

Steve Green

July 23, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Aahlyia

He worked really hard to get us approved in to a brand new car, when we weren't even sure we could get a car. He was friendly, he did magic. It was pretty neat!

Darwin Graham

July 22, 2017

"Nice and Easy! "

- Crystal Williams

The first oil change was on the house, but they still treated me like I paid for the deluxe package. I would definitely come back!

Noah Perales, Austin Wilson

July 18, 2017

"Positive car buying experience"

- Danielle Stoll

This was my third time in life shopping for a vehicle. This go around I visited five dealerships and returned to Youngblood after a shopping experience with Ted Acup that clearly couldn't be beat. I never once got the sleezy, stereotypical car salesman feel from Ted or Jesse Moorefield, another salesman who assisted quite a bit in the sale. Over three days there were a lot of test drives and one visit specifically to test how well my dogs fit in the vehicles I was considering. Ted & Jesse worked as a team answering questions and encouraging me to sleep on my decision so that when I was ready, I was comfortable and confident in my decision.

Ted Acup