i.g. Burton BMW

Northwest BMW

Amaproracin
1/15/2015

"A++++"

The service here at Ig Burton BMW is top notch.. Kurt the sales Manager knows how to make you feel at home and doesn't pressure you to make a decision on the spot. You can go to him with any question about BMW and he will have a answer for you. and will go above and beyond to get you in a car that you want!! Rick the finance guy was a pleasure to deal with while signing my paper work and also works really hard at getting you the best Rate. Lisa the services manager is very knowledgeable when it comes to problems with your BMW and when it comes to servicing. She works really hard at getting your car in and out in a timely manor. She understands the importance of time management an making you feel you are in good hands. The service tech Justin that worked on my car was top notch as well. He informed me of up come things to look out for they may be any issue with my BMW and to give him a call right away when and if they start to happen.. Only the best at IG burtons! .. over all rating 10.

Kurt, Lisa, Paul, Justin, Kim, Rick

Roger
1/11/2015

"Kellie Draper the ultimate buying experience"

For first time BMW buyers it was a very unique experience to personally choose all the special options available for our 4 series. It might have been daunting if not for the excellent assistance from Kellie. Not only did she listen to our wants and needs but assisted us in choosing which options suited us best. After delivery of our 2015 BMW she spent at least an hour or more on two different occasions giving us an exceptional and very informative orientation in the use of our "Ultimate Driving Machine".

Kellie Draper

mllobell
1/08/2015

"Buyer Beware"

I purchased a used vehicle from IG Burton and specifically asked about its history. Very important information regarding the cars history was not disclosed. The cars condition was misrepresented. I would be very wary of this dealership.

david

Eastonagent
1/02/2015

"Sales staff great"

Sales staff was super, Gregg and Kelly. Not so impressed with the financing presentation, off putting and high pressure to buy extra coverage. Used high cost of bmw maintenance and parts to push extra coverage, almost changed my mind about buying bmw.

Gregg, Kelly and financing

esatchell
11/04/2014

"ESatchell"

I have purchased automobiles all of my adult life but this is the first time that I was really pleased with the sales process. My sales representative Keith Lomax was very polite, professional and exhibited a willingness to listen to what I wanted in an automobile and negotiated what I consider to be a fair price. After the sale was made he was very thorough and patient in walking me through the complex technologies of the new automobile and even did several follow-up calls after I drove the vehicle home making sure that I fully understood the "bells and whistles". I would strongly recommend I G Burton to my family and friends. Ernest Satchell

Keith Lomax

m309
5/14/2014

"double check before you buy"

Bought a used 07 3series and was told this car/ pre-owned cars they sell; have no work done/accident free and that it goes through a rigorous procedure to make sure of it, they do a "paint test" and all this other bs. Nonetheless I bought the car, because why would they need to lie? a month later, I needed to take off the bumper due to the light washer not working... turns out the inside of the bumper has sticker saying it was made in 2011 for replacement of the 09-08 3 series front bumper ... this car has been in accident and had work done. how could a 07 3series have a bumper made in 2011? better yet they have a "paint test" to determine this, they said?... I now feel like I over paid for a car I was believed to have a clean car fax.

mike

dav1964
11/21/2013

"From the greeting to the test drive to the signing of the..."

From the greeting to the test drive to the signing of the documents everything was smooth and pleasant, polite and courteous. Maria was very well informed about the car and was able to demonstrate and answer all questions. While this is my first BMW this wasn't my first vehicle purpose from IG Burton. I have never had anything but a positive experience with IG Burton. I have and will continue to recommend this dealership to everyone.

Marie Barber

mheistand
9/26/2013

"I have had bad experiences with other car dealers &..."

I have had bad experiences with other car dealers & was a little apprehensive about buying a car from a dealership but I have only good things to say about IG Burton BMW and their employees. No high pressure sales tactics , everyone was friendly, the price was fair - the service techs are excellent - my salesperson Maria Barber was especially friendly and helpful during the car purchasing process. Best of all they stood behind their product during the limited warranty period - even going above and beyond to make sure I was a satisfied customer. The best car dealer I have dealt with by far!

Maria Barber

happyfeedancer001
7/09/2013

"You reviewed in the last week Quality Poor to fair..."

You reviewed in the last week Quality Poor to fair Appeal Poor to fair Service Poor to fair The Manager sold me an X5 that was his demo SUV. He also offered to have the Car detailed because he used it as his car for a few months. Now he made an accusation that I had the car detailed at his dealership ... when I NEVER Did!!! I thought the purchase of the BMW came with Luxury Treatment! I'd do Better at Pep-Boys! I was in tears to be treated like I was a con artist! Sham on you for your penny pinching attitude toward me and husband! The Worst Customer Service Ever! I was not told how to operate the technical aspects of the SUV until I came back the next day for help! This is my 2nd BMW and I KNOW HOW REAL BMW Customer Service is conducted! MAKING MONEY IS IMPORTANT BUT, RETURN BUSINESS AD REFERRALS Should be JUST AS IMPORTANT To YOUR COMPANY! I'm going BACK to the BMW dealership called " Union BMW" located in Wilmington DE ....Thank you To INSINUATE that I brought my car in for cleaning service and I never Did!!! Is like calling me a LAIR! I have No Time For Bait and Switch Type of Sales Talk!

Manager Kurt

Murray's
9/09/2012

"Salesmen were deceiving and dishonest. Car was priced..."

Salesmen were deceiving and dishonest. Car was priced $13000, yes thirteen thousand dollars over the same car at other dealerships. Tricked into buying maintenance plan, not told it was an option. When they read the car fax to me, they did not disclose all the information. Foolish me thought they would be honest. I discovered all this after purchasing the car. Also when I went on their website the night after purchasing the car, I saw the car I bought listed for $40,000. I looked up the car fax and found the car had the steering replaced and major dash work done. Something the salesman refused to include when he read to me how the car had been some kind of BMW lease plan which meant it was well taken care of . I called them the next day and told them I wanted to return the car. They took the car back on a technicality, as my husband had not signed the papers yet. I don't enjoy the car buying process for this reason , but my car had been totalled and I needed another fast. I kick myself everyday for buying that car and doing business with them.

Ted and Kurt