i.g. Burton BMW

i.g. Burton BMW
i.g. Burton BMW Info

BMW of Silver Spring

Northwest BMW

"double check before you buy"

Bought a used 07 3series and was told this car/ pre-owned cars they sell; have no work done/accident free and that it goes through a rigorous procedure to make sure of it, they do a "paint test" and all this other bs. Nonetheless I bought the car, because why would they need to lie? a month later, I needed to take off the bumper due to the light washer not working... turns out the inside of the bumper has sticker saying it was made in 2011 for replacement of the 09-08 3 series front bumper ... this car has been in accident and had work done. how could a 07 3series have a bumper made in 2011? better yet they have a "paint test" to determine this, they said?... I now feel like I over paid for a car I was believed to have a clean car fax.

mike

"From the greeting to the test drive to the signing of the..."

From the greeting to the test drive to the signing of the documents everything was smooth and pleasant, polite and courteous. Maria was very well informed about the car and was able to demonstrate and answer all questions. While this is my first BMW this wasn't my first vehicle purpose from IG Burton. I have never had anything but a positive experience with IG Burton. I have and will continue to recommend this dealership to everyone.

Marie Barber

"I have had bad experiences with other car dealers &..."

I have had bad experiences with other car dealers & was a little apprehensive about buying a car from a dealership but I have only good things to say about IG Burton BMW and their employees. No high pressure sales tactics , everyone was friendly, the price was fair - the service techs are excellent - my salesperson Maria Barber was especially friendly and helpful during the car purchasing process. Best of all they stood behind their product during the limited warranty period - even going above and beyond to make sure I was a satisfied customer. The best car dealer I have dealt with by far!

Maria Barber

"You reviewed in the last week Quality Poor to fair..."

You reviewed in the last week Quality Poor to fair Appeal Poor to fair Service Poor to fair The Manager sold me an X5 that was his demo SUV. He also offered to have the Car detailed because he used it as his car for a few months. Now he made an accusation that I had the car detailed at his dealership ... when I NEVER Did!!! I thought the purchase of the BMW came with Luxury Treatment! I'd do Better at Pep-Boys! I was in tears to be treated like I was a con artist! Sham on you for your penny pinching attitude toward me and husband! The Worst Customer Service Ever! I was not told how to operate the technical aspects of the SUV until I came back the next day for help! This is my 2nd BMW and I KNOW HOW REAL BMW Customer Service is conducted! MAKING MONEY IS IMPORTANT BUT, RETURN BUSINESS AD REFERRALS Should be JUST AS IMPORTANT To YOUR COMPANY! I'm going BACK to the BMW dealership called " Union BMW" located in Wilmington DE ....Thank you To INSINUATE that I brought my car in for cleaning service and I never Did!!! Is like calling me a LAIR! I have No Time For Bait and Switch Type of Sales Talk!

Manager Kurt

"Salesmen were deceiving and dishonest. Car was priced..."

Salesmen were deceiving and dishonest. Car was priced $13000, yes thirteen thousand dollars over the same car at other dealerships. Tricked into buying maintenance plan, not told it was an option. When they read the car fax to me, they did not disclose all the information. Foolish me thought they would be honest. I discovered all this after purchasing the car. Also when I went on their website the night after purchasing the car, I saw the car I bought listed for $40,000. I looked up the car fax and found the car had the steering replaced and major dash work done. Something the salesman refused to include when he read to me how the car had been some kind of BMW lease plan which meant it was well taken care of . I called them the next day and told them I wanted to return the car. They took the car back on a technicality, as my husband had not signed the papers yet. I don't enjoy the car buying process for this reason , but my car had been totalled and I needed another fast. I kick myself everyday for buying that car and doing business with them.

Ted and Kurt

"My son bought a 128 from Jay a year and a half ago. Then..."

My son bought a 128 from Jay a year and a half ago. Then my daughter and my sons girlfriend bought new X3's from Jay this past May. Two weeks ago my son bought another car from Jay, they were able to get him a 1M. My family's relationship with this dealership also help us get a better price on a new Mini Cooper. Jay has been our sales guy for each of the purchases and I can't say enought about him and the service we have received. It is nice to walk into a dealership and have the sales manager Brett come up to you and remember your name and shake your hand. I would reccomend the dealership and ask for Jay, he will take care of you.

Jay

"My wife and I just stopped by to see what the new BMW's..."

My wife and I just stopped by to see what the new BMW's looked like, we were not really in the market for a new car. The sales person, Kurt, was very knowledgeable, helpful and just really knew his product. The pricing was very upfront with no gimmicks and no "let me get with my manager" that you seem to get. I did not buy yet, but I can guarentee that I will be buying a new BMW and it will only be from i.g. Burton and from Kurt!

"I participated in a BMW customer satifaction survey after..."

I participated in a BMW customer satifaction survey after having service done on 2 of my BWMs. Both cars came home worse than when they went in. I told the person who called for the survey how bad my experiences have been with this dealer over the years and that information made its way back to the dealership word for word. The dealers responce was that we are no longer able to have our cars serviced there. So much for improving customer service.

"I have used 3 other dealers in the Baltimore/Annapolis..."

I have used 3 other dealers in the Baltimore/Annapolis area and the service departments at them rarely returned calls. gave incorrect info over the phone and generally treated my wife and I poorly. I took my car to I.G. Burton Imports and was treated great, was given all the information I needed to make decisions on the car repairs. Ms. Consalo was very detailed in explaining what the car needed. I will use them for all future service on my 328I even though its an 85 mile trip to their dealership, and when I am ready to buy another BMW they will get my business.

Colleen Consalo

"I was on vacation and this dealership was the closest to..."

I was on vacation and this dealership was the closest to my location. I had a bad caliper hanging up on my car. I called them on a Friday morning explaining my situation. Mike told me to bring the car in and they will work on it, but let me know that they might not have a caliper there and might have to order one. They were able to order the part, get it there, install it and get me my car back by mid day Saturday. Allowing me not to be stranded there longer then I needed and all the while doing a great job. Only draw back I could find were a few dings on my rims around the lugs from when they had to take the wheels off. Mike did a great job explaining everything and working his hardest to make sure that I would be able to leave the state at my scheduled time. I recommed this dealership to anyone as they performed exceptionally under the demanding contraints of my situation.

Mike Wix