Absolute Auto Sales

Lisa Jennings, Sales Assistant/Processing, Absolute Auto Sales

Lisa Jennings

Sales Assistant/Processing

August 22, 2018

"Worse dealer experience "

- Steph73

They ended up selling the car I wanted to buy for my husband and I was told the owners regular customer was going to buy it. I was going to pay cash for it and was also looking at the red BMW to purchase for my second car. I dealt with Lisa who had very little knowledge about financing or the vehicle itself.

Lisa Jennings

August 02, 2018

"Car purchase experience"

- mamalyce

I purchased a car from Absolute and the staff is very friendly and helpful I like my car and it was the best deal ever . I've had it 2 yrs and no major problems just regular oil changes and necessary fixes I recommend 2 friends to them that bought cars and we're also very pleased with the purchase and Absolute stood by their promise for every person you tell about them and they buy a car you get $100 I called them on a Monday and received my check Thursday of the same week . They have good quality cars and prices and I will continue to tell everyone about them. A valued customer. Marlyce

July 29, 2018

"Excellent Experience Great Deal"

- Jeffrey & Hope

All Personnel were fantastic to me, Jeffrey and my daughter, which includes Mark, Robert and Gary. It was an unusually pleasant experience dealing with all of them to make a fair deal. No BS, No Lies. They Kept their word throughout the process. We would certainly recommend them because they aren't your typical car dealer and they don't play bait and switch tactics.

Mark Collins