Absolute Auto Sales

Sales Assistant/Processing

February 16, 2018

"Awesome"

- J. Perkins

Everyone was very helpful and professional, and made the whole process fast and easy. They've always been honest when servicing my cars, and the sales process was the same.

Lisa Jennings
Robert Samuels

February 04, 2018

"I waited 6 months for this review"

- T.Lee

Six months ago I purchased a 2009 Honda Fit. Before dealing with Mark I dealt with two sketchy dealership's. Mark made my whole experience as pleasant as possible. I got just what I wanted and I couldn't be happier with my purchase and his service. Really good experience!

January 24, 2018

"EXCELLENT SERVICE!"

- ANTONIO S MARTINS

I THOUGHT MARK AND THE STAFF WERE FRIENDLY AND KIND, NOT PUSHY AT ALL VERY PROFESSIONAL! AND I FELT AT EASE THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS, NO STRESS,I WOULD DEFINETLY RECOMMEND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO ABSOLUTE AUTO SALES !!

Used 2007 Ford Edge, $8995