Access Ford Lincoln of Corpus Christi

David Byrne, Service, Access Ford Lincoln of Corpus Christi

David Byrne

"Great Customer Service"

- TRAXS53 Verified Customer

I took my pickup in to repair A/C. Almost a month later, I drove out in another pickup. I know Cyndie Lopez in Service did the BEST she could but repairing my A/C wasn’t to be. Thank you for your hard work, Cyndie! And when I pulled up the last time to return my pickup to get it fixed, Genevieve Carter ran outside to check and see if I would consider trading it in. A week and a half later Genevieve and your sales dept, sent me home with a nice F150 XLT. My wife and I are very pleased with Cyndie Lopez and Genevieve Carter, Thank You, Good Job Ladies. Excellent Customer Service! Richard and Kay Milton

Michael Lopez
Other Employees : Cyndie Lopez and Genevieve Carter,

"Excellent Service"

- LEO ACUNA Verified Customer

Upon arrival, I walked in to the service desk, was greeted in a very professional matter, informed them what I needed done and that was it. Thought the job would take a long time, however, it only took about 30 min. Very impressed with time.

employee not listed

September 19, 2018

"Very satisfy with their excellent service"

- renniej017 Verified Customer

Quick service and friendly staff. They always service my lincoln and I give them a 10+. I have never had complaints ! I have always been happy with working with Juan in the service dept.

Juan Buentello