Acura of Wichita

55 Reviews of Acura of Wichita

November 05, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Mdxlove

We bought a used MDX and Conner helped us. He was very informative and never made us feel like he was rushing through the process. He sat in the vehicle with us and explained how to operate all of the electronics and we asked many questions. Wes, his manager was also very friendly and helpful. This is a dealership that I believe would make anyone feel welcome without making you feel pressured.

Conner Neal
August 07, 2018

"Buying a car made simple "

- Shytay

Earl wood was simply amazing very kind and helpful his knowledge about the car made me very comfortable I would highly recommend him to everyone thanks for for your kindness

May 26, 2018

"Easy used car experience"

- mazdacx5

This was my first car purchase and it was much easier than I anticipated! I had located a used car I was interested in at Walser Acura and initially contacted them through cars.com. The process of test driving, putting down a deposit, exploring financial options and closing the deal was smooth and easy. Samantha, my sales contact, was easily reached by text, call and email with any questions or concerns I had. I can't recommend working with her more!!

May 23, 2018

"Buy new car"

- Katie

My husband and I are very please with the help of samantha Abbott. She has been doing an excellent job with customers. She knows what was expected off from us customers. Excellent customer services and very helpful. She shows me all the things I needed th o know about my new car. Love her and will be back for sure

Claudia Reding
April 23, 2018

"Will never buy from Acura if Wichita again"

- Ntracy

I purchased my Ford Explorer from Acura of Wichita almost 60 days ago. I waited to do this review to see if the dealship would make things right first. To start with, when i was doing the paperwork for the purchase of my new car, i felt very pressured to purchase the extended warranty. When I didn't, you could tell that everyone's hospitality had instantly changed. I was told that they could not find the owners manual and that it would be mailed to me when they do. I still have not received the owners manual for my car. Today I finally decided to go to a different dealship and pay for my keypad code to be reset myself considering its been almost 60 days with no success from the dealship. 3 Days into owning The car I had a tire pressure sensor light come on, my automatic seat quit folding up, both of my keys wouldn't work from time to time, and my trunk wouldn't pop with The bottom. I called the dealship and no one seem to know how to do anything on the car (check tire pressure, figure out why the trunk isnt popping, etc) and could not ever get a hold of The manager who previously owned The car. Instead I was just told that "That is the reason we sell these extended warranties, because used cars have things go bad sometimes. Which just upset me even more, because I shouldn't have all these things go wrong within the first couple days of owning it! It happened to be that the car was owned by the manager of the dealship before I purchased it. Numorous times i have called with questions about the car and with no owners manual i couldnt figure it out myself. She still hasn't found the manual or the keypad code and it's been almost 60 days later. Also, my messages to the manager were RARLY returned. I will never be buying again or recommending this dealship to anyone. I feel that they have never made anything right with me and the only good experience I had with the dealship was Samantha and Dave who helped me find the vehicle which would fit my needs.

David Reynolds
Claudia Reding
Apr 25, 2018 -

Acura of Wichita responded

Ntracy - Thank you for reaching out to us. While we're very happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Samantha and David, we are very sorry to hear the rest of your experience did not meet your needs. Our primary goal is to create a pressure-free, comfortable, and informed buying environment for all of our customers, and we're sincerely sorry you did not feel that way. As we mentioned earlier, your owner's manual is on back-order from the Ford manufacturer itself, although we hope the PDF version we emailed to you has been of use during that wait time. We will let you know immediately when your manual arrives. We were also very happy to repair your keypad code at no cost and provide a loaner vehicle, although you did not take us up on that offer. Again, we sincerely apologize for any miscommunication that made you feel we were inattentive. Your satisfaction is deeply important to us, and we hope you'll contact our General Manager (Matthew Kowalski, 316.719.8101) directly for any future needs. We look forward to speaking to you soon upon the arrival of your manual. Thank you!

April 21, 2018

"My 1st Acura MDX"

- TammyAcura

I would recommend my friends to Earl. He friendly and help you with all you need to make sure u happy when u got your car and important thing is good deal to me!!! Thanks Earl!!!

Apr 23, 2018 -

Acura of Wichita responded

We're very happy to hear that, Tammy! It's great knowing Earl made the experience easy and convenient. Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way!

April 17, 2018

"Best buying experience ever!"

- State Farm Agent Man

Acura of Wichita is by far the best dealership at ever done business with. From dealing with Doug Porter the sales manager and also team member Samantha, it has been top notch across the board. Don’t say that lightly. But I said no and genuine apart they went above and beyond without pressure and simply answered my questions, and treated me with integrity and respect They did not push her sway me one way or another they just help me make a good buying decision.

Apr 18, 2018 -

Acura of Wichita responded

That's awesome to hear! We're glad to know that Doug and Samantha made the experience worthy of 5 stars. We hope you love every mile in your new vehicle!

April 13, 2018

"Got my dream car here!"

- Regina Miller

This entire team needs to be commended! From the moment I met Earl Wood he displayed genuine interest in what I wanted in my dream Acura MDX . Earl spent a great deal of time with me never wavering in his interpersonal skills or patience. When I met Doug Porter and the General Manager Matthew Kowalski I knew I was dealing with impeccable leadership. This team has made a lifetime raving customer out of me. As a business owner I know first hand the importance of referrals from customers they have mines. Sincerely Regina Miller

Apr 13, 2018 -

Acura of Wichita responded

That's fantastic, Regina! We're so glad to know our team provided the 5 star experience you deserve!

April 12, 2018

"Excellent staff "

- 1234

overall my experience was fantastic it was my first vehicle purchase and they didn’t pressure me into anything, were very understanding of my budget and my needs! The staff was friendly and very patient.

Apr 12, 2018 -

Acura of Wichita responded

That's wonderful to hear! Thank you for reviewing us!

April 11, 2018

"Perfect experience "

- Jc4419451

Will buy from Samantha again, love the Mdx hopefully will find us the tlx or TL we are looking for. Keep up the good work!!!!

Apr 12, 2018 -

Acura of Wichita responded

That's wonderful to hear! We're glad you enjoyed working with Samantha to start that search process. Please let us know if we can assist in any other way!