Alamo Toyota

Ralph Badillo, Internet Director, Alamo Toyota

Ralph Badillo

Internet Director

September 09, 2017

"Service agent and experience at dealership was TOP NOTCH!"

- LCWilson2016

I didn't buy my truck here because I found it at another dealer that had it in the color I wanted but I get it serviced here because it is close to home. I have been twice and the people and the service are excellent and hassle free. Not one negative! My service agent, Alberto was MORE than competent and took care to get my truck service quickly and even replace my battery without questions. I will be back next time and I will buy from here next time also.

Albert

September 05, 2017

"fair price, good experience"

- sincerecarbuyer

We were shopping for a white/leather Toyota Sienna or a white Highlander. After a long day of shopping elsewhere, I called, and they said they had them in stock. When it came time to purchase a vehicle, they did not have a white Sienna available. They offered me a very good price on a silver Sienna. In the end, I did not purchase from them because I had my heart set on a white vehicle, but I will return to them when we go to replace another vehicle in the next 6-12 months.

Marty

July 25, 2017

"Fair Price, Excellent Service"

- mashman

My brother and I have been shopping for 4-Runner, Tundra for weeks, visiting the other Toyota dealerships. The experience at other dealers involved a lot of pressure, talking about trade=in and not just about what I wanted, showing me colors and versions of truck I was not interested in. My husband suggest Alamo. When we arrived in the very hot parking lot, a salesman walked by and immediately turned and asked us if he could help us. Cody C. was extremely knowledge not only about the 4-runner but any other car on the lot we asked about. He never pressured me to buy, always asking me what I wanted. Because of Cody's salesmanship, his kind and light hearted nature, his no pressure approach.we not only bought my 4-runner from him but my brother also purchased a Tundra that day

Cody Canales

New 2017 Toyota Tacoma

2017 Toyota Tacoma

New 2017 Toyota Tacoma

2017 Toyota Tacoma

• Service open till Midnight during the week!
Alamo Toyota, San Antonio, TX, 78217