Amarillo Hyundai

1900 I-40, Amarillo, Texas 79103

217 Reviews of Amarillo Hyundai

January 18, 2019

"First time car purchase made easy!"

- AngMKirkham

Our salesman helped us get into a brand new Tucsan! Very friendly and top notch customer service. We were assisted throughout the entire process making our first buying experience a breeze. 10/10 would recommend and shop here again!

Cameron Mills

Amarillo Hyundai responded

Thanks for the wonderful feedback! If you have any other questions or need anything else from our staff, please don't hesitate to ask! :)

January 17, 2019

"Awesome Unscheduled Service!!"

- kroftak

While driving to the Phoenix area, our 2016 Sonata Limited had a warning light on regarding battery recharging. We were essentially between Oklahoma City and Amarillo. We chose to contact Amarillo Hyundai and spoke to Joe their service advisor. When we described the issue, he indicated it wasn't "break down on the road" serious, yet indicated we should have it looked at as soon as possible. He knew we were traveling so he indicated he would get our car looked at right away when we arrived. Joe greeted us promptly when we arrived and our car was being diagnosed within minutes of arrival. Joe & team got our vehicle repaired quickly and we appreciated the extra effort to get our repair completed right, allowing us to get back on our route quickly. Joe was knowledgeable, personable, and we felt like he wanted to get the specific issue taken care of and have us trust that we made the right choice going to Amarillo Hyundai, in the care of Joe!! You rock Joe!! Thanks! Ken & Mary Helen Johnston, Iowa

Joe Neush
Other Employees : Clifford was the mechanic who completed the service work. Great job as well Clifford!

Amarillo Hyundai responded

Thanks for sharing this with us! We appreciate the wonderful feedback and we're happy that we could make this a great experience for you!

January 15, 2019

"Amazing Dealership with the Friendliest staff!"

- Lauren

I gave a 5 star rating because I received 5 star service! Thank you so much for going above and beyond to get me the best car and best deal possible.

Amarillo Hyundai responded

We appreciate the honest feedback on us! We're glad that our team could help give you fast and friendly service!

January 11, 2019

"Its a long way from amarillo, tx to Indiana, Pa."

- Hencker

Car died on RT 40 in Amarillo. After 6 hours in the showroom We drove away in a new Hyundai Ioniq. Now 1628 miles later we safely at home.

Jan 11, 2019 -

Amarillo Hyundai responded

Thanks for sharing this with us! We are glad that you and your family were able to make it home safely!

December 20, 2018

"In a nutshell- Wow!"

- Glenn

Long story short I came in for scheduled preventive maintenance on my 2013 Sonata and I walked out with 2019 Sonata. I had no intent or overwhelming desire to buy right now This absolutely was the most painless, seamless and no hassl- no pressure sales I have ever been involved in in the purchase of a vehicle. My sales rep, Brett Dockins was very personable engaging and completely knowledgeable in assisting me in pulling the trigger on a new car yet with absolutely no sales pressure or hassling. Dealing with this young man was an absolute pleasure. When I finally decided on which trim model and color I liked, the finance part of the deal was equally as enjoyable with the finance manager Brian Humphrey. Brian was equally engaging and accommodating in explaining the financial process. This is the fourth or fifth Hyundai I have purchased or leased since 2010 and I see no reason to change brands going forward. And as long as I’m in this part of the country no reason to change dealerships.

Dec 20, 2018 -

Amarillo Hyundai responded

We appreciate you being honest with your feedback! Let our wonderful team know if there is anything else that we can do for you! Have a wonderful day.

December 07, 2018

"Great Car Buying Experience"

- Dumaslady

In My opinion, purchasing a new car is a major investment. Therefore, I spend a considerable amount of time researching the pros and cons of multiple vehicles and looking over various vehicles at the dealerships. In the past, I have often encountered sales agents who were frustrated at the amount of time I spent deciding and also at the number of questions I asked, some of which require research on the part of the sales agent. Not so at Amarillo Hyundai. Most of the people I worked with were very patient and more than willing to research the answers to my questions. I particularly enjoyed Brett Dockins. He was knowledgeable about the cars, but also personable and charming. He made purchasing this car a lot of fun.

John Justice
Other Employees : Daven Marionettes
Dec 07, 2018 -

November 18, 2018

"Wonderful Experience Buying New Car "

- Jen80

The team at Amarillo Hyundai were excellent & went above & beyond to make my buying experience exceptional! Brett Dockins with sales was very informative and personable. Rhonda Rose the Receptionist made us feel comfortable and welcomed. Carmelo Barrientos with Finance helped me understand my options and proficiency completed my paperwork. I highly recommend Amarillo Hyundai!

Other Employees : Carmelo Barrientos
Nov 20, 2018 -

October 20, 2018

"Best car buying experience I’ve had yet"

- Mikov

My sales person Joey Ibarra was very friendly and informed. Even after the car was purchased he provided me with great follow up being that my car was being delivered and would be getting some accessories installed. Entire staff was very friendly and overall very satisfied with my experience. I’ve had made many purchases at different dealerships and this by far was the best.

Joey Ibarra , William Foote
Oct 22, 2018 -

October 10, 2018

"Best car buying experience "

- Robert Mac

Brian, Tim and Mike swafford was so helpful and knowledgeable and professional made me feel welcome not only did I drive 3 hr to purchase my vehicle but I was in and out they had everything ready for me as soon as I got there I will definitely be going back Thanks guys for all your help

Timothy Boggs
Other Employees : Mike swafford
Oct 12, 2018 -

Amarillo Hyundai responded

Thanks for the wonderful feedback on us! We're glad that we could give you a wonderful deal and a great car buying experience with us!

September 21, 2018

"Brett Dockins"

- Raiderladee

The visit from start to finish was very professional and quite pleasant. Brett took care of us from locating the vehicle we wanted to making sure we were comfortable the entire time. From offering us something to drink to going on the test drive I cannot find anything about which to complain. We love the 2019 Sonata Limited and will be back when we are ready to purcaseba new vehicle.

Other Employees : William Foote
Sep 24, 2018 -

Amarillo Hyundai responded

Thanks for sharing this awesome feedback with our team! We're glad that we could give you excellent customer service!