Amarillo Hyundai

William Foote

Joe Neush, Service Advisor, Amarillo Hyundai

Joe Neush

May 30, 2018

"Great experience which made buying a car easy!"

- Erica from NH

Brett was great! I was very happy with the service I received from everyone involved in the process. You all made buying a car easy. Thank you all!

May 22, 2018

"Easy peasy car shopping"

- Sandy@satisfied customer

I was sooooo tired of shopping for a car. Been at it for two weeks. All the car salesmen were giving me a headache! Then I talked to Brett Dockins. He was patient, answered all my questions, and I walked away with a new car. Very pleased customer😁😁😁

Joe Neush
John Justice
Nikkie Rakestraw
Other Employees : Girls at front desks

May 21, 2018

"Great service"

- Rjones

I had a great experience buying my vehicle the car salesman was awesome excellent customer service skills got me what I wanted in a timely manner went out of his way to make sure I was happy with my purchase Brett Dockins was my car salesman great guy.

William Foote