Amarillo Hyundai

Sales Professional
William Foote, Sales Manager, Amarillo Hyundai

William Foote

October 10, 2018

"Best car buying experience "

- Robert Mac

Brian, Tim and Mike swafford was so helpful and knowledgeable and professional made me feel welcome not only did I drive 3 hr to purchase my vehicle but I was in and out they had everything ready for me as soon as I got there I will definitely be going back Thanks guys for all your help

Brian Humphrey
Timothy Boggs
Other Employees : Mike swafford

September 21, 2018

"Brett Dockins"

- Raiderladee

The visit from start to finish was very professional and quite pleasant. Brett took care of us from locating the vehicle we wanted to making sure we were comfortable the entire time. From offering us something to drink to going on the test drive I cannot find anything about which to complain. We love the 2019 Sonata Limited and will be back when we are ready to purcaseba new vehicle.

Joe Neush
William Foote

September 06, 2018

"I highly recommend Brett Dockins and Amarillo Hyundai!"

- Lana

I am very pleased with the purchase of my new vehicle! The tech specs, performance, and warranty are by far the best I have seen in Amarillo and the surrounding areas!

Used 2012 Ford F-350, $37888