Amarillo Hyundai

Sales Associate

August 14, 2018

"Great experience"

- amybrown

I usually hate the car shopping/buying process. This experience was totally different. I was not pressured into a decision. It was a stress free process. I told Brett what I wanted and what I didn't want. He actually listened and came up with a couple of options and had them ready for me to see at our scheduled appointment. He was knowledgeable of the vehicles and showed me the features and answered questions and then stepped back and let me decide. Brett was attentive during all of the brief waiting processes at the dealership and never left us wondering "what are we waiting on?" . Good job Brett Dockins!!!!!!

Brett Dockins

August 10, 2018

"New Car "

- Whitney15207

I worked with Jimmy Skaggs and he was amazing! He really gave me a fantastic deal and was so understanding of what I needed to have in order to make a deal. He went above and beyond!

Rhonda Rose
Other Employees : Jimmy Skaggs

July 30, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Karenr

We were just looking at cars planning to buy later, but when we met Marco at Amarillo Hyundai, his people skills and knowledge of the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe convincer us to purchase the car today. Besides Marco, everyone else we met at the dealership was professional and friendly. A very good customer experience!

William Foote