Amarillo Hyundai

Brett Dockins, Sales Professional, Amarillo Hyundai

Brett Dockins

Sales Professional

October 20, 2018

"Best car buying experience I’ve had yet"

- Mikov

My sales person Joey Ibarra was very friendly and informed. Even after the car was purchased he provided me with great follow up being that my car was being delivered and would be getting some accessories installed. Entire staff was very friendly and overall very satisfied with my experience. I’ve had made many purchases at different dealerships and this by far was the best.

Other Employees : Joey Ibarra

October 10, 2018

"Best car buying experience "

- Robert Mac

Brian, Tim and Mike swafford was so helpful and knowledgeable and professional made me feel welcome not only did I drive 3 hr to purchase my vehicle but I was in and out they had everything ready for me as soon as I got there I will definitely be going back Thanks guys for all your help

Brian Humphrey
Timothy Boggs
Other Employees : Mike swafford

September 21, 2018

"Brett Dockins"

- Raiderladee

The visit from start to finish was very professional and quite pleasant. Brett took care of us from locating the vehicle we wanted to making sure we were comfortable the entire time. From offering us something to drink to going on the test drive I cannot find anything about which to complain. We love the 2019 Sonata Limited and will be back when we are ready to purcaseba new vehicle.

Brett Dockins