Amarillo Hyundai

William Foote

October 20, 2017

"Simply Amazing! "

- Jordanc22

I had to get a car in a hurry because of my circumstances. I spoke with Talon and told him about my situation. He was very professional and amazingly helpful. I'm picky when it comes to cars and he did any and everything that I asked of him. He was so patient with me as well. If you need a car, you need to ask for Talon. He got me the best deal, got me at the payments I needed, and even got my car delivered all the way to corpus for me! I literally didn't have to do anything, but sign the papers! Thank you sir for everything! I now have a salesman I can go to any time I'm ready to find a car, and I know I'll get the best deal possible.

Talon Crouch

October 13, 2017

"Best car buying experience I've had"

- mswaffo

It was very nice to feel comfortable with the process. Straight forward, honest, and safe people. Gary Salter and Tim Boggs were total professionals. Rhonda Rose is 100% sweetheart. I am very happy with my purchase and my transaction. BTW---if you wear an Alabama Roll Tide shirt you will receive 2 free oil changes from Mr. Salter. Bonus!!!

Timothy Boggs
William Foote
Rhonda Rose

October 11, 2017

"A great Salesman"

- 82nd ABN

I have purchased 26 vehicles over the past 22 years. Brett Dockins is the best salesman I have had the pleasure of meeting. From the time we walked through the door we felt comfortable. Brett actually opened the door for us as we walked in. We were looking for a car for our 18 year old daughter. She needed an upgrade as her 2012 Chevy Sonic was a base car. Brett was the most genuine and personable salesman I have seen. His genuine personality was refreshing and made feel very relaxed. We were looking at a used car but Brett suggested trying a new 2018 Hyundai when the payments were much higher than expected. He kept us entertained for hours. My wife never stays the entire time at a dealership when buying a car but even she stayed throughout this entire process. Our finance guy, Paul Willis, was very good and the process was a lot quicker than I have previously experienced. The receptionist, Rhonda Rose, was very excited for us and brought a lot of positive energy to this visit. Everyone was so nice. I simply cannot say enough about Brett. He will do very well in this business and has earned my future business. Thank you very much for this experience. It was a class act and we have never seen a dealership line up all salesmen to applaud and congratulate you on your purchase. Thank you for a great experience, Darrin

Brett Dockins