Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

1915 Reviews of Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

December 27, 2018

"Dream Car"

- CallmeNeo

I came in Anchorage Chrysler to get a car. I came in to see Shane, and got me a charger. He was dope. His manager Genaro help me get an amazing deal. They gave me an amazing charger.

Jan 04, 2019 -

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center responded

On behalf of the Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM team, we thank you for allowing us to earn your business once again. We appreciate you sharing your sales experience with us and others and we look forward to servicing your new vehicle in the future. Sincerely, Katherine Mooter Customer Relations Manager (907) 264-2264

December 26, 2018

"Joining the rest of my Jeep Family "

- Whitesheep2019

I work 6 days a week and so does my husband. We had made an appointment to look at the new Lincoln Nautilus at 9: am on a Sunday. We live in Palmer so came in early and we’re at Kendall Ford at the appropriate time and they didn’t open for an hour. We decided to look at the Jeep dealer and found they were open and had everything I was looking for at more than 10,000. Less than The Ford/Lincoln dealership. Since Ford told me I would have to order the car I wanted(they had one in stock) and nobody seemed to want to sell me a car we chose to change brands and dealerships. We have a Jeep Renegade and 3 of our 5 children drive Jeeps I decided to change.

Jan 04, 2019 -

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about Shane. He is a valuable team member that goes above and beyond to meet our client’s needs, and we are so pleased that was your experience. It is truly rewarding to see your comments as they reflect a customer who takes the time to focus on the positive. Thank you very much for your feedback! Sincerely, Katherine Mooter Customer Relations Manager (907) 264-2264

December 24, 2018

"Unprofessionally Rude Attitude "

- Richard G

I went in to look at purchasing a new truck when I witnessed the rudest and most unprofessional attitude from a manager to his sales man. The man came out ranting then tor up papers in the sales mans face and threw them. For one that is not only unprofessional way to manage a team it’s a rude way to treat your fellow man. I don’t know what happened after I left but I don’t want to buy from a person or company that treats their employees in a degrading and disrespectful manner. So I purchased my new truck today from Lithia

December 23, 2018

"Amazing"

- Corralb

Sale was great and smooth it was great working with Shane. Will recommend this dealer to everyone I know. Thank you for a great car buying experience.

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center responded

Dear Corral, We couldn’t be happier that Shane O'Neill provided you with a great car buying experience. He is a true asset and we are lucky to have him on the Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM team. We hope you are enjoying your new ride, please come back to visit anytime! Sincerely, Katherine Mooter Customer Relations Manager (907) 264-2264

December 18, 2018

"They have it all"

- Best Place Best People

These guys are great. They have the biggest inventory in the state by far. They also have this guy name Shane working for them that is the best. He listens he shows you cars and he hooks you up. I will never buy anywhere else

Dec 20, 2018 -

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center responded

This is what we love to hear! We will make sure to pass your kind words along to Shane. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

December 17, 2018

"December"

- Anon

Oliver was a huge help in getting the vehicle I wanted. He was friendly, and patient as we worked together on getting me my new truck.

Oliver Petrykievicz
Other Employees : Sissy

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center responded

Dear Anon On behalf us all of us at Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM center, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Oliver Petrykievicz. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your new ride and please come visit us again soon! Sincerely, Katherine Mooter Customer Relations Manager (907) 264-2264

December 16, 2018

"Service with a smile"

- Igetwhatiwant

Braun was a great guy to work with when looking for a vehicle. He was patient and informative. He took the time to make sure I was comfortable before proceeding.

Dec 26, 2018 -

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center responded

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. We are striving to ensure that everyone who visits us will recommend us to their friends and family and we’re happy to hear that you agree! On behalf of your friends here at Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Center, enjoy that ride! Sincerely, Katherine Mooter Customer Relations Manager (907) 264-2264

December 15, 2018

"Thanks"

- Stamer78

Braun Marsett was recommended by a friend who had purchased a used vehicle through him. He was very helpful and very knowledgeable about everything the vehicles and the dealership had to offer. I would recommend Braun Marsett and Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center responded

Dear Stamer, Congratulations on your new vehicle! We welcome you to the family. We strive for customer experiences like this, and could not be more pleased. We truly appreciate your business and hope to work with you for years to come. I will make sure that Shelton and Connor know how pleased you are with their service. Once again, welcome to the family and we sincerely hope you enjoy every single mile in your new ride! Sincerely, Katherine Mooter Customer Relations Manager (907) 264-2264

December 15, 2018

"Braun was amazing!!"

- SCOOTER

Braun Marsett was the most amazing car salesman and made the experience absolutely perfect. I will be sending my friends and family to him for sure!!

George Fox

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center responded

We appreciate your "5 Stars" Hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Katherine Mooter Customer Relations Manager (907) 264-2264

December 13, 2018

"Great salesman, irritating financial manager. "

- Akhickman

The salesman were great. They are easy to talk to, honest, and helped me make a smart choice. The manager put a down payment down on my purchase slip when I had said multiple times I was putting nothing down. The down payment then became mandatory by the bank once they saw it and it really screwed me over.

Kenneth Boggs
George Fox
2.0

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center responded

Congratulations on your new ride! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Braun and Ken were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Sincerely, Katherine Mooter Customer Relations Manager (907) 264-2264

11 - 20 of 1,915 results