Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

Tony Mingus

Finance

"Very helpful"

- Zak

Shane hooked me up with a much nicer car than I expected and was very helpful to work with my budget and would reccomend him to help you especially with first time buyers.

November 12, 2018

"New truck for my birthday!"

- Dallas Cramer

I bought a new truck for my birthday and I was also a first time buyer. Shane was the most genuine man when it came to helping me. He walked me through every process and explained everything so that I knew what I was doing. And even 3-4 days after he already sold me the trucks was calling around for better a APR than I already had. He never misguided me once and is the best man to buy a vehicle with.

"Great experience "

- Tmek69

Great dealership 3rd vehicle was bought, jason was very helpful and knowledge about the vehicle Traded in my SUV and got fair pricing as well Strongly recommend

Jason Serrano