Anderson Mazda of Lincoln

3.2

3201 Yankee Hill Rd, Lincoln, Nebraska 68516 Directions

60 Reviews of Anderson Mazda of Lincoln

July 15, 2016

"Fast & Friendly Service"

- PVR

As usual, fast and friendly...and their shuttle delivered me to Barnes & Noble and picked me up at Panera!...Very nice service when you are waiting for your vehicle to be repaired. All in all a good experience.

Steve & staff....also Mr shuttle driver :)
Jul 18, 2016 -

Anderson Mazda of Lincoln responded

Thank you for your business and thank you for taking the time to write a review. Hope you found a great book at Barnes and Noble.

July 13, 2016

"Experience was fantastic"

- Pat Yates

I wish to thank Ryan Lavigne for his help in setting up my first maintenance service on my new Mazda3. After the routine servicing, Ryan was good enough to show me how the Maintenance Schedule works on the computer in my car. He was very pleasant and courteous. Thank you Ryan for a great job!!!! I wish to thank Craig Rupp, the salesman who sold me my car. He did an excellent job and was very patient with me when I did not understand the workings of the computer. He worked with me on that several times and showed the utmost respect and patience. He did a marvelous job and suggest that he will do well in selling your cars!!!!!!

Craig Rupp
Jul 18, 2016 -

Anderson Mazda of Lincoln responded

Thank you Pat for your business. It is really nice when customers take the time to give a review. Ryan and Craig will be very happy when they read this. Thanks again for your business.

July 10, 2016

"Repairs"

- Dawn Remmenga

Ryan was very helpful and understanding of my car repair needs, he let me know what exactly needed to be done and how much out was going to cost.

Jul 11, 2016 -

Anderson Mazda of Lincoln responded

Thank you Dawn for your business and for taking the time to give us a great review. We agree Ryan does a great job. Let us know if you need anything in the future. Thanks again Dawn!!!

June 27, 2016

"Replace radio"

- Louise

I broke the radio screen due to sticking my GPS to it and it got too hot & shattered the screen. My grip was it couldn't be replaced without replacing the entire radio which came to almost $2K. The radio still worked and I'm sure it will be fixed & reused as only the screen was cracked. Such a waste of $$! As for the guys at this dealership, they did a good & quick replacement while I waited.

Other Employees : Steven Lantis
June 15, 2016

"Great Car Buying Expirience "

- saathoff08

I decided to trade in my 2006 Fusion for a 2016 Mazda. I went on a test drive and decided I loved the car. Matt was very helpful with any questions I had, very professional, and was focused on finding the perfect car for me. The experience was quick, easy, and pleasant. Never once did I feel pressured to look at something I was not interested in. I highly recommend Anderson Mazda of Lincoln, plus I now get AMAZING gas mileage in my Mazda 6.

Matthew Harre
Andrew Stoner
Other Employees : Shawn Darnell

Anderson Mazda of Lincoln responded

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review. Glad to her your getting amazing gas mileage. If you need anything in the future please let us know. Thank you for your business.

June 14, 2016

"Great service"

- charlotte50

Your shuttle service is great and I so appreciate the opportunity to use it even on Saturday. Getting a ride back home or to work is so helpful. Your shuttle drivers are cautious and courtesy, providing a great service.

Anderson Mazda of Lincoln responded

Thank you Charlotte for your business. Our shuttle gets used a lot and our customers really love it. If you need anything in the future please let us know. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

June 11, 2016

"The Best."

- Lbcardude

From the sale to the maintenance shop to the body shop, they are the best in Town! So easy to work with! They explain everything so clear to you and make sure you understand before anything happens.

Nathan Brown
Andrew Stoner
Dan Zach

Anderson Mazda of Lincoln responded

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

May 31, 2016

"Great Experience!"

- Karen Gilbert

I recently purchased a 2008 GMC Yukon. The whole process went smooth and the level of professionalism was exceptional. Corey was great to work with and the entire staff was incredibly friendly. Shawn Darnall did a fantastic job of explaining the service contract to me and was a pleasure to work with! I will definitely continue to buy my cars from Anderson Mazda!

Corey Wallroff
Dan Zach
Other Employees : Shawn Darnall
Jun 02, 2016 -

Anderson Mazda of Lincoln responded

Thank you Karen for your business and thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our process and our people. We do agree Corey and Shawn do a great job. Thanks again for your business. If you every need anything please let us know.

May 24, 2016

"Tire Repair"

- Driver 123

My 2016 Mazda picked up a nail in the tire. Anderson Mazda repaired the tire and had me underway in a timely manner. Honest and fair repair.

i can not recall but he was very helpful and polite
Jun 02, 2016 -

Anderson Mazda of Lincoln responded

Thank you taking the time to write a review. I am glad we got you back on the road in a timely manner. I will print this review and show it to the service team. They will be excited the work they are doing is making a difference in peoples lives. Thanks you for your business.

May 08, 2016

"Great service"

- Goeiediens

It is so great to be able to receive friendly competent service on a walk-in bases. We have been supporting Quick-Lane for many years and will continue to do so.

Steven Lantis, Patrick Wylie, Justin Drieling
May 09, 2016 -

Anderson Mazda of Lincoln responded

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to give us a review. The service team will be happy to hear about this great review. Thanks again.