Andrew Toyota

A Few Of Our Toyota Certified Techs, Service Technicians , Andrew Toyota

A Few Of Our Toyota Certified Techs

Service Technicians

April 14, 2018

"Consistant, professional customer service"

- David S.

We have been working with Andrew Toyota for at least the last 8-10 years. They have always provided great customer service as well as exceptional vehicle service. Recently purchased a low mileage Chevy Malibu and had a very good service experience with Charles Beacham. Very knowledgeable, patient and professional. I would recommend him to others.

Charles Beacham

April 10, 2018

"Professional Care"

- John C

Received professional and responsive care. Went in to purchase a used vehicle. Salesperson was friendly and professional. I did not feel pressured, which is important to me. I feel I got a fair price without too much haggling.

Andrew Akhahon

April 05, 2018

"Excellent service dept -- especially Willie "

- Hough

Willie Willett in Toyota Service is worth his weight in Gold! I've been meaning to write a Google Review for Andrew Toyota (specifically Willie) for some time. I've had my vehicles serviced by Andrew Toyota for about fifteen years. Other than the fact that I love my Tacoma (and the previous one before that) I have to say that Willie is my greatest reason for continuing to be a loyal Toyota owner. The man is simply brilliant; he has shared his wisdom on Toyota trucks with me many, many times. He goes miles-out-his-way to give his clients the best and most personable Toyota experience imaginable. After all the years he has become more like a friend and is as honest and trustworthy as the day is long. Willie will tell me when work is required and more importantly when it isn't. Absolutely dependable, he always has the vehicle ready on time, ALWAYS picks up his phone, knows his field inside-out and treats his clients like royalty. Worth his weight in Gold!

Willie Willett

2017 Toyota Corolla

• Nationally top-ranked Service Department
  • Authorized Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Dealer
  • Beautiful customer lounge with complimentary WiFi
  • Complimentary beverages for our customers
  • Complimentary two-way shuttle service