Andrew Toyota

Marc Brandofina

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Laurie Differt, Finance Manager, Andrew Toyota

Laurie Differt

Andrew Akhahon, Sales & Leasing Consultant- Ben Türkçe konusurlar. Je parle français., Andrew Toyota

Andrew Akhahon

Sales & Leasing Consultant- Ben Türkçe konusurlar. Je parle français.
Shalonda McCrory, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Andrew Toyota

Shalonda McCrory

Sales & Leasing Consultant

October 18, 2018

"Denise was great."

- Damian

Got a great deal and was very happy with the customer service I received. Wouldn't change a thing. Very nice environment at Andrew Toyota. Close to home.. just all around great customer service.

Denise McClean

October 15, 2018

"Shalonda is AWESOME!"

- Alison

We recently purchased a Late Model Year & Low Mileage, Pre-Owned Sienna (which we LOVE) from Shalonda McCrory @ Andrew Toyota in Glendale, WI & I’d STRONGLY recommend her to ANYONE! When we met with Shalonda, we’d already found a vehicle we really liked elsewhere. After researching and test driving several NEW & Late Model Year minivans (incl. ALL major Makes/Models) as well as a couple of SUVs & crossover vehicles, we were on our way to complete the sale on our “top pick” and feeling quite confident about our decision. On a whim, we stopped by Andrew for a “final affirmation” to elevate our confidence in the vehicle we selected by comparing it against a couple of Pre-Owned Siennas. Shalonda helped us find a couple specific Model Years in their inventory of Siennas with slightly different combinations of features & options than we’d seen in NEW Siennas & other Model Years that we’d seen before. After a test drive with Shalonda, in a promising option, we had a “side bar” to discuss the tough dilemma of choosing between the two vehicles...UNTIL she located the PERFECT match for our family, expecting to arrive on their lot within a couple of days; our final choice was EASY & we are confident that we purchased the BEST vehicle for our family for years to come. Not only did Shalonda help us to find the PERFECT VEHICLE for our needs...she also helped us identify several, SUPER-FUN & convenient “BONUS” options—which make our new Sienna the BEST Make/Model year to accommodate some of my unique mobility limitations & medical needs, PERFECT for the weekly routine of our family (with two young children), and SUPER-AWESOME when we bring guests along or travel with our large dog & extra cargo. During our sales experience, Shalonda proved herself to be a SUPER-KIND, HONEST, & KNOWLEDGEABLE sales consultant, who was good at listening & willing to let us control the pace of the sales experience. She was IMPRESSIVELY AWARE of both the current inventory at Andrew in Glendale, WI, and her ability to describe/summarize the differences in features and available options among a hefty list of Model Years for both the 7 & 8 passenger layouts of the Sienna was refreshing and REMARKABLY ASTUTE compared to the large number of sales folks we’d already met with at several dealerships in Ozaukee, Washington, & Milwaukee Counties...and she allowed us the MUCH-APPRECIATED privacy, time, and space to discuss our purchasing decision as a family. Like I said...SHALONDA is AWESOME! If you will be shopping for a vehicle in the MKE area, I’d strongly recommend a visit to Andrew Toyota in Glendale, WI AND asking SPECIFICALLY for Shalonda McCrory by name!

Shalonda McCrory

October 09, 2018

"Great people and great service"

- Nic59

Denise at Andrew Toyota did a great job Ihelping find the right car for me at a great price. When I walked in I didn't even know what I really wanted, but Denise asked me questions, listened to what I wanted and got me in my dream car - 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD.

Denise McClean

2016 Mazda CX-5

• Nationally top-ranked Service Department
  • Authorized Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Dealer
  • Beautiful customer lounge with complimentary WiFi
  • Complimentary beverages for our customers
  • Complimentary two-way shuttle service