Andrew Toyota

1620 West Silver Spring Drive, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53209

Andrew Akhahon, Sales & Leasing Consultant- Ben Türkçe konusurlar. Je parle français., Andrew Toyota

Andrew Akhahon

Sales & Leasing Consultant- Ben Türkçe konusurlar. Je parle français.
Thomas Murray, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Andrew Toyota

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Laurie Differt, Finance Manager, Andrew Toyota

Laurie Differt

August 15, 2018

"Excellent experience. Great Staff, Great Deal"

- Scott Green Bay

Marc Brandofina and the Andrew Toyota team were great to work with and very professional. I would definitely recommend Marc and Andrew Toyota and I will check back with them when I am looking for my next vehicle.

Marc Brandofina

August 14, 2018

"Denise was GREAT!!!"

- Tee

I liked the dealership but I loved Denise! She helped me through my experience at Andrew Toyota. She was detailed, asking me what I was looking for and made sure to get all the options I wanted in a car. She was so nice and patient as I had her pulling up multiple cars both on the internet and physically. During my test drive she was very informative and knowledgeable about the car. I found a car I like and she did all the haggling for me. Unfortunately, the manager and I couldn’t come to an agreement on the price but I was still appreciative of all the hard work Denise had put in for me. If you ever stop in to Andrew Toyota ask for Denise McLean!!!

Cristian Coroian
2.0
Other Employees : Denise McLean

August 09, 2018

"Great Service, Great car buying experience time and again"

- Bttoyota

Leased a 2015 and now a 2018 from Sholonda. They sought me out this time because there was awesome promotions and they knew my lease was ending. We were over mileage by a lot and they got us into a newer nicer model for hardly anymore money. Will definitely be returning to Andrew for our next vehicle. Both of our last 2 vehicles they beat every other Toyota dealer in the area on price by a long shot.

Shalonda McCrory

2017 Toyota Sienna

• Nationally top-ranked Service Department
  • Authorized Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Dealer
  • Beautiful customer lounge with complimentary WiFi
  • Complimentary beverages for our customers
  • Complimentary two-way shuttle service