Arapahoe Hyundai

John-Francis O'Hanlon, Internet Sales Manager, Arapahoe Hyundai

John-Francis O'Hanlon

Internet Sales Manager

December 14, 2018

"Smoothest experience I could have."

- Cameron Rombough Verified Customer

I had been looking for a Hyundai Kona as soon as I saw one, fell in love with it. My local dealership didn't have what I was looking for, so I took my search online. Arapahoe Hyundai had what I was looking for, and contacted me quickly thereafter. Chris Tovrea was my salesman, and he made everything as smooth as butter for me. He made sure to answer all my questions and to help me gather everything I needed. When I arrived at the dealership, Chris had everything ready for me and the process was as quick and painless as anyone I could hope for. I would definitely recommend Chris to anyone else looking for a great sale experience. I never felt pressured to buy the vehicle, and he went at my pace, which was extremely refreshing.

Chris Tovrea
David Zinsmeister

December 14, 2018

"Lander is awesome!"

- Jazmynesymone

Lander was kind, beyond amazing and helpful throughout my experience! He was patient during the process. If anyone goes to Arapahoe Hyundai please ask for Lander! He’ll get you taken care of.

Lander Galindo
Chad Niles
Bill Surina
David Zinsmeister

December 13, 2018

"Great service"

- GREGBISH Verified Customer

My experience was great. Just an oil change but I felt that my questions were completely answered my the service provider as well as the mechanic Matt.

Paul Grace

2019 Hyundai Elantra

New 2019 Hyundai Elantra, $14234

2019 Hyundai Elantra

• Colorado's #1 Hyundai Dealer for 15 Years in Row
  • Hyundai Board of Excellence Dealer 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
  • Family Owned and Operated
  • Free Car Wash with every service
  • Valet Service for all Equus Owners
  • Custom Financing Available
  • The Credit Wizard on site for instant approvals
  • New Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Dog Friendly with treats and water available for your best friend
Arapahoe Hyundai, Centennial, CO, 80112