Arlington Toyota

Saif Albanna

Toyota pros sales specialist

"Very impressed "

- BobbyT

My advisor Nicole Wright was very knowledgeable and provided excellent customer service! I brought my vehicle for regularly scheduled maintenance. The Arlington Toyota staff had me in and out of there in a very timely manner. I am very pleased with everything about Arlington Toyota.

Nicole Wright

"Very happy customer "

- TRD GATOR

I was very pleased with the professionalism and hospitality that was shown to our family as we purchased our 2019 Tundra,Sylvia Brommit answered all our questions and found our Tundra when no other dealerships could,will always recommend Arlington Toyota to all

Sylvia Brummitt
Jared Roach
Other Employees : Ben/management

"Sam the absolute man"

- TacomaLyf

Sam was an excellent at helping me find exactly what I was looking for. Very friendly and professional. It took 4 months but he was patient and super helpful! !

Sam Aslam