Audi Brookline, A Herb Chambers Company

Kayla DiPaolo, Audi Brand Specialists, Audi Brookline, A Herb Chambers Company

Kayla DiPaolo

Audi Brand Specialists
4.3
Jonathan Williams, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Brookline, A Herb Chambers Company

Jonathan Williams

Audi Brand Specialist

Ralph Trepanier, Audi Brand Specialists, Audi Brookline, A Herb Chambers Company

Ralph Trepanier

Audi Brand Specialists

Larry Golub, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Audi Brookline, A Herb Chambers Company

Larry Golub

Sales & Leasing Consultant

August 26, 2018

"Unbelivable "

- Dissapointed

I spoke with several people there about a car they had and let them know I was over two hours away. After getting an email confirmation the night before I was supposed to see the car I took the day off of work. I then had conversations with two people the morning before I headed down. About 2 hours into my ride they called to tell me they couldn't find the car. What a complete joke!! I wouldn't get a car here if they paid me.

Kayla DiPaolo

August 15, 2018

"Greatness "

- Daniel & Sharma

Jonathan Williams is awesome! He work out a great deal for me and my wife on a 2018 Q7 . He kept us informed every step of the way. His customer service is flawless. We told him what we wanted and needed for our family and he delivered the results. Thank you Jonathan Williams for you great expertise and do diligent.

Jonathan Williams

August 13, 2018

"Chris Downs amazing sales specialist"

- pelisha1

From start to finish, Chris Downs made my first Audi experience a truly special one. I felt welcomed and taken care of by all of the staff at this dealership, they treated me like a new member to the Audi family, and not as a customer in a sales based transaction. It was really Chris who completely made the deal, from finding the right car and packaging for me, taking time to help me with all the paperwork, and staying in touch with me at any time necessary for updates. He wanted my first Audi to be a most memorable event, and I know that I will be coming back to him for my next Audi for sure. I can recommend anyone who wants or is even remotely interested in an Audi, come see Chris, he will help you realize those dreams and take every step to make Everything right. His attention to detail, and kindness to the customer is unparalleled. Thank you Chris and Audi Brookline for an epic first purchase!

Chris Downs