Audi Brookline, A Herb Chambers Company

Kayla DiPaolo, Audi Brand Specialists, Audi Brookline, A Herb Chambers Company

Audi Brand Specialists
Gabe Despres, General Manager, Audi Brookline, A Herb Chambers Company

Gabe Despres

Ralph Trepanier, Audi Brand Specialists, Audi Brookline, A Herb Chambers Company

Ralph Trepanier

Audi Brand Specialists

Jonathan Williams, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Brookline, A Herb Chambers Company

Jonathan Williams

Audi Brand Specialist

June 22, 2018

"Great service "

- Nj

I would highly recommend Audi of Brookline to anyone! The staff is very knowledgeable, helpful, and most of all respectful. Thanks for a great experience!

June 08, 2018

"Another Great HC Experience at Audi Brookline"

- MichaelStephenson

During my busy schedule, I started looking for a larger car for my wife but really didn’t have enough time to spend at dealerships. After a couple of unsuccessful attempts, I switched brands and started looking into the Audi Q7, very glad I did. While it wasn’t our first choice, we are convinced now that it is a much better fit for our needs than we thought. The style and ride are top notch and while not all vehicles are perfect, other than the lack of any center console, this vehicle had the least compromises for us. I have purchased cars exclusively with Herb Chambers for more than 25 years. Like most people I know, buying a car can be a painful experience. That is why I tend to stick with the same brands and salespeople unless they don’t have something I want. Steve Boston at MB Natick, Chris Anslono at HC BMW (service dept), Ian Miller, Melissa Steffy and others. Even if I was looking for a different make, I could always count on their recommendations and help if I was going to another HC dealership. These relationships have made buying cars from HC a great experience. When I contacted Audi of Brookline, I initial spoke to Kayla DiPaolo and within a few minutes I knew she was one of those special individuals as the people I mentioned earlier. They had a car I was interested in, I took it for a quick ride, they appraised my trade and then made me an offer that was very aggressive and earned my business on the spot. My sales person, Chris Garvin, who came on after I agreed to the deal, was extremely knowledgeable and a great help getting me through the purchase and delivery process. They even did a few extra unexpected things after the sale just to say thanks for your business. Well done Audi of Brookline.

Other Employees : Chris Garvin

June 05, 2018

"No Communication"

- RS Driver

The main problem with this service dept is the service advisors who act nice when you check in but when it comes to keeping you up to date on your vehicle they turn a cold shoulder. They never call you back when they say they will and if you push for a status they argue with you. Customer service does not get any worse than that when advisors forgets their basic task, "taking care of the customer".

Jocelyn P and Max Ha