Audi Charlotte

850 Reviews of Audi Charlotte

January 21, 2019

"Smooth transaction "

- Rengel1

Max was such a calm and patient person. I wanted to check out multiple cars on the lot and asked I’m sure what seemed like a half a million questions about them all. Through that he was able to help me make the right choice for what I needed for me and my families needs. I would definitely recommend working with max. I felt as a female looking for a car (and I know what I like ) he was respectful the entire time. I love my new Audi Q5 and am so happy that I stay with the Audi product. My only hiccup was that I was given an empty car upon the sale. They did make up for it by letting me come back anytime to fill up my tank so I feel that they took the steps necessary. Thanks again Max for such an easy and smooth transaction. Lisa Rengel

Patrick "MAX" Montoya
Joe DeMatteo
January 19, 2019

"Audi Q5 Purchase 1-19-19"

- Audi Q5 purchaser

Great experience with this dealership. Salesman, Jeffrey White, was pleasure to work with as he was extremely knowledgeable and professional. Everything thing was explained thoroughly and we would highly recommend this dealership to others considering an Audi.

Jeffrey White
Jim Mangano
Other Employees : Kyle Andes
January 14, 2019

"Great Purchase Experience"

- Rekha

We had the pleasure of dealing with Jeisson Garzon and Tobias on Dec 31, 2018. They were very patient throughout the process, very nice people. We were out with our new Audi in a few hours, complete process for hassle-free.

Tobias Hengge
January 14, 2019

"Great Purchase Experience"

- PenWine

After some years as a loyal Lexus owner, I had become disillusioned with the design and technology and had decided on moving on--but where to? Turns out the place to be was Audi. And the Audi of Charlotte team turned out to be the best purchase experience I've ever had. From walking in the dealership, Jeisson Garzon was solicitous of my interests--in what I was interested in a new vehicle. He moved the experience along at my pace. He demonstrated a thorough knowledge of the 2019 A8, although it was his first sale of this relatively new model. After the test drive, I was going to be traveling for several days. He followed up as promised with model availability--and he only followed-up as I had agreed, not a pressure experience at all. In short, Jeisson demonstrated that the best way to get a sale is to put the buyer's interests first. While we were out for the test drive, Jeisson had my existing car appraised for trade-in value. Jeremy Scarafino handled that with ease. After returning from my business trip, I returned to the dealership with my wife. We decided on the exact car and drove away with our new car in just a couple of hours. Marcus Robbins handled the financial aspects perfectly and without pressure. And Kyle Andes ran us through all the features of the car's systems, adding to our confidence that we had made a good choice. Heartily recommend all the folks with whom we dealt.

Kyle Andes
Other Employees : Jeremy Scarafino
January 11, 2019

"Outstanding Sales Rep, Experience, New Car Sales Director "

- MDB

We had the pleasure of dealing with Jeffrey on his first day with the Charlotte dealership. Of course he was an experienced sales person, but wow!!!!! Patient, knowledgeable, could read the things we were looking for. Just a nice guy. As we were finishing the sale Tobias (Director New Cars) got involved and was equally as impressive. He was very versed in the technical aspects of the A5, comparisons to competitive models and set a good tone and pace to the process. Surprisingly pleasant afternoon that ended up with a great new car!!!!

Tobias Hengge
Jeffrey White
Other Employees : Jeremy Scarafino
January 09, 2019

"Excellent customer esrvice, thank you Jim"

- Mel11mel

I asked to speak with the GM but he had already left the evening. Jim call me back personally. I didn't expect this, I fully expected Jim to call the next day. When he called me back, I was totally surprised because it is rare to recieve great customer service - In any industry.

Jim Mangano
January 09, 2019

"Great Experience "

- Michelle

Jeisson Garzon was a great salesman to deal with. Very friendly and personable. Contacted him over the internet about a vehicle they had. Responded immediately and got all the answers to my questions as soon as possible. He had everything waiting on us when we got there and helped to move the process along as quickly as he could. The whole dealership was a great experience.

January 03, 2019

"Really great from start to finish "

- Andrewp

The team at Audi Charlotte was really great to work with. Rich was able to fit me in quickly and coordinated the best availability by text, which was my preference. He said me up for a test drive in a streamlined approach so that we didn’t waste time. I drove the right car on my first test drive, and it was an easy decision. Marcus was also extremely kind and approachable for me and my wife during the financial part of the conversations. I definitely recommend this team!

Richard Gouhin

"Purchased an A6"

- MCT

Pleasant experience from te start Jeisson was fabulous to work with. Both my wife and I really appreciated his professionalism and knowledge. Great surroundings as well. We felt well care for.

Kyle Andes
Other Employees : Wil inson

"Great experiance"

- Pwhitney

As always great customer service at Audi of Charlotte. Walter went above and beyond getting me into the vehicle I wanted and it was an easy painless experiance.

Walter Shelton