Audi Coral Springs

Audi Brand Specialist

December 10, 2017

"Great experience "

- Joeycolumbo26

Troy and Kristen were very helpful and the whole experience was great. They made the deal happen in an hour and a half. They helped when other dealerships couldn’t

Kristin Waldrop

December 08, 2017

"Awesome Experience"

- Tony T.

Doing business with Audi Coral Springs was a great experience. I had the pleasure to work my deal with Troy Alley on my Q7 lease. He was fantastic! Troy answered all my questions and went up to bat for me when working the numbers to where I felt comfortable. From the test drive to agreeing on a deal, I did not feel rushed or pressured and he made the process convenient and stress-free. Also, finalizing the deal during the finance and paperwork process with Rance Williams was extremely transparent and he had my best interests in mind. The purchasing process with this dealership is definitely worthy of 5 stars and I highly recommend them.

December 07, 2017

"Another Great Experience at Audi Coral Springs"

- Mark S.

This is the the 5th Audi we have leased or purchased from Audi Coral Springs. We keep coming back for a reason - Outstanding Service and Professionalism. I leased my 3rd S4 yesterday, and was once again "wowed" by the whole team - from Anthony Segreto, who walked me through the whole process, to Rance Williams, who had all of my paperwork ready in finance before I arrived, to Steve Meyer, who walked my car through service and prep before I picked it up. Thanks again, and I look forward to getting our next Audi from you!

Anthony Segreto