Audi Coral Springs

5555 North State Road 7, Coral Springs, Florida 33073

Anthony  Segreto, Maturity Manager, Audi Coral Springs

Anthony Segreto

Maturity Manager
Mike  Rakowski, Senior Audi Brand Specialist / Fleet Specialist, Audi Coral Springs

Mike Rakowski

Troy Alley, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Coral Springs

Troy Alley

Audi Brand Specialist

December 10, 2018

"Repeat Customer at Audi Coral Springs "

- CEG

I love Dick Cumberland as much as I love my Audis. Integrity is important to me and I feel like he always demonstrates this characteristic. He provides great customer service and I don't feel like I'm always pressured to make a purchase when I stop in. The dealership made it very convenient for me. Instead of staying at the dealership while they processed the paperwork, I returned to completed documentation and my car was ready for pickup. The process was seamless. I would recommend this dealership, especially, Dick Cumberland.

Clint Briggs
Maurice Mohammed

December 09, 2018

"Great Experience, "

- McDonald1

Highly recommend this dealership and Dick Cumberland to anyone looking for an Audi. We came in to the dealership early in the day, test drove a vehicle but wanted to go test drive two other vehicles elsewhere. When we returned not only was Dick prepared, but while we were gone he had researched the entire inventory and had identified two vehicles that had all the exact options we were seeking. He was also very accommodating post purchase when contacted for add on accessories and fulfilled our request quickly. Love the vehicle purchased and highly recommend this dealership and in particular, Dick Cumberland.

Al Urena

December 08, 2018

"Great Service! "

- MimiJo

Love this dealership. I’m a repeat customer here and I feel like they always provide the same exceptional service. Dick Cumberland is the best! Very down to earth, transparent, and easy-going. He’s very informed and is not pushy at all, which allowed me to take my time and make my decision. Because of his consistent service I will continue to go back to him and refer friends/family to him for future purchases.

Used 2018 Audi A5, $46991