Audi San Diego

Don Bragg, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi San Diego

Don Bragg

Audi Brand Specialist

November 17, 2018

"Great, Easy & Efficient Experience"

- Jennagarcia Verified Customer

I contacted Audi San Diego via email looking for a specific vehicle. Natasha promptly followed up with me and invited me in. I explained that I didn't have the time, knew what I wanted and preferred to do the majority of the transaction online. Natasha was accommodating and answered my many questions professionally, honestly and promptly. We negotiated a deal I was happy with and I agreed to visit the dealership afterwork to test drive the car. Natasha followed up with a phone call to confirm our appointment and greeted me when I arrived. We test drove the car and she did not rush the experience nor try to upsale me. I explained that I needed to take a day to decide between trim levels. Natasha was polite and respected my decision. No high pressure sale techniques trying to get me to immediately commit. I followed up with Natasha the following day and let her know the trim level I decided on and the interior/exterior color I preferred. They did not have that exact vehicle at the dealership so she made arrangements with a sister dealership to have the vehicle available for me the following day. I visited the dealership to finalize the paperwork and pick up the vehicle. I was in and out in 90 minutes (60 minutes of that was spent going over the technology on the car). The 30 minutes with the finance manager was painless and efficient. I was offered several service options which I declined. Finance manager was surprised I declined all but did not spend too much time trying to talk me out of my decision. Best car buying experience I've ever had. I love my new car. I plan to be a repeat customer and refer friends and family to Audi San Diego.

Natasha Fulton
Dan Chappelle

November 16, 2018

"Great quality vehicles"

- Fzc8ff3 Verified Customer

I had don Bragg help me and he helped me with everything I wanted, and found the best car on the lot that fit all my requirements. I would definitely get another Audi with him!

Don Bragg
Joyce Jung

November 16, 2018

"Satisfaction"

- LAURAALVARADO4384 Verified Customer

My experience when I stepped into the dealership was with a very easy feeling. I was dreatting to purchase a car because of past experiences in dealer ships. From the beginning when we test drove the car to finalizing the deal was very easy and not stressful at all. I really like my sales person and I thank her for all her help.

Fernando Cesena