Auto Haus on Velp

Joe Mundigler

January 19, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Ryan112

I had a great experience working with Brad during my vehicle search. He has a sense of humor, he actually communicates...generally, a guy that you would want to have a beer with! No pressure sales!

January 17, 2018

"Great job"

- Seefeld

We had a great experience buying our vehicle. Bradley and Scott we're wonderful taking a step by step through the buying process. Would highly recommend them.

Jeana French
Scott Pileski

January 17, 2018

"Superfantastical!"

- NikiBobby

When I first stopped in to look at a vehicle at Auto Haus I met Bradley and he was someone who off the bat was someone I wanted to have a conversation with. We talked about everything but the car - then the car. He shared a photo of his family with me and I was floored. I could tell just by looking at that family photo I wanted to work with him. He made it so easy from start to finish and gave me a fair trade value for my car. I will look there before anywhere for any future car.

Used 2015 Cadillac Escalade, $48000