AutoMax Ocala

Product Specialist

February 17, 2019

"Fast and easy "

- laurenmusgrove Verified Customer

Everyone was very polite and helpful! They worked to get me the deal i needed and were very fast about it! Highly recommend this dealer ship! My dad and sister have also bought vehicles from there!

Linny Bolf
David Goldberg
Jeff Hill
Jesse Smith

February 17, 2019

"Super"

- DEADRIVERRANCH Verified Customer

I live in Lake County. I found AutoMax online and was unfamiliar with your dealership. I spoke with Dan on the phone and he took me on a test drive but had an appointment so he introduced me to Tammy afterward. Tammy was very friendly, knowledgeable about the car and a pleasure to work with. I'll certainly recommend her to friends and family. After deciding to buy the Miata, I was introduced to Joe. Joe was super too and almost, almost, made it a pleasure to spend money. I did have a bad, high pressure experience at Jenkins in Leesburg in 2016 but my experience with AutoMax was just the opposite. You get high marks from me.

Tammy Cullison
Dan Gallagher

February 16, 2019

"Ask for Ramone ! "

- BREELAJOIE92 Verified Customer

AutoMax made purchasing my 2014 Honda Civic si as easy as could be !! I had quite a lot of baggage from my previous lease but they did everything they could to get me into the car I want at the price I want. Big props to Ramone and Frank for making it a quick process !! I love my car so much!

Frank Bradley