AutoMax Ocala

1918 Sw 17th Street, Ocala, Florida 34474

157 Reviews of AutoMax Ocala

July 17, 2018

"AUTOMAX the BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE"

- GENTLEBEN65

I researched 4 wheel drive trucks pricing from Gainesville to Sarasota and AUTOMAX beat all used and new dealerships pricing by whopping percentages. I feel that AUTOMAX is the one dealership where the consumer comes first and not the car dealership.

Dan Gallagher
Other Employees : Parts department
July 16, 2018

"Another great experience."

- EagerCDR

Great car, right price with good trade for our vehicle. This is on top of the fact that the people at this dealer ship are fabulous. This includes our salesman James Cohen, the individual who rated our trade, Dan Caputo, Finance Manager and the General Manager Tony LaPluma. This is the third vehicle that we have purchased from Automax Ocala and we will be back!

James Cohen
Tony LaPuma
July 15, 2018

"Excellent no pressure service! "

- CHRISSY

Easiest, quickest, and most stress free car buying experience I’ve ever had! Jesse was great and we never felt any pressure at any time. Also, didn’t take hours to complete the purchase, we were done in about 30min! Would definetly recommend.

Jesse Smith
July 14, 2018

"few bumps, very good"

- tc

very friendly and got the car i wanted! the service was good and Drew and Joe were awesome! very well explained and a fair process of getting the car.

Drew Hinton
Cash Stodghill
Joe Fulner
July 12, 2018

"Easy and straight forward "

- SCOTTDBLUM

Car was exactly as described. I'm a value shopper and I know this car was a great value. I drove 90 miles and would do it again. Their key guy wasn't avail but they really stepped up and found a way to take care of me. Tammy was awesome to deal with.... Thanks Automax

Tammy Cullison
Frank Bradley

"Great Experience"

- mwharris

I have not purchased a car since 2006 but it was time to say goodbye to "Betsy". I was so impressed with Alan as he answered all my questions and was very patient with me as I test drove 4 vehicles. Allen is very personable and I actually enjoyed the car buying experience. I would highly recommend Allen for your car purchase. Thanks Allen - I love my '"new to me" Acura! Frank Bradley assisted me with all the paperwork and appreciate him taking time to review all the details in such a professional manner.

Allen Price
Frank Bradley

"Excellent Service"

- bobwipp

My husband had contacted AutoMax and hooked up with Allen to find us the perfect used truck. We knew we didn't have that great of credit but Allen worked with my husband to get us into one. One that my picky "hasn't bought a truck from a dealer since 1994" husband was comfortable with. There were a few issues but so many thanks to both Allen and Joe for being patient with us, answering all of our questions/concerns. They were both awesome! Allen even came in on his day off to show me the truck my husband was looking to purchase, that meant alot. Their willingness to help us was was greatly appreciated and we would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a used vehicle!

Allen Price
Joe Fulner
July 08, 2018

"Excellent Salesman, No Pressure, No Bull "

- Jbasso

Salesman and Finance person was a pleasure to work with, Quick Service, In and Out Quickly with no added pressure. Great bunch of guys .... Very Attentive to our needs

Cash Stodghill
July 08, 2018

"No pressure, prices on all vehicles & friendly staff"

- FISHYCOOK3

the salesman Jesse Smith was very helpful and courteous. He showed us several vehicles in our price range with us not feeling pressured. The overall experience was great. They had us in and out in a timely manner with our used ford. We will definitely spread the word of automax Ocala and the great staff that worked with us

Jesse Smith
Scott Dippolito
July 08, 2018

"I was looking for a Mustang "

- MustangSusie

I was told about a Mustang that my sister and brother in law had seen drive in to check it out met Rich, he was great , ask me a few questions then showed me the car, told me everything about the car let me take it for a test drive, we worked some numbers I told him I’d think about it and would see him the next day, I came and Rich was busy so Lenny took over. He was very nice and helped me with all the paperwork, then introduced me to Ryan, who also was great. These 3 guys made my buying experience amazing, very smooth and stress free, Best buying experience ever and will definitely tell everyone where they should buy their next car!!

Linny Bolf