Autosport Acura of Denville

927 Reviews of Autosport Acura of Denville

February 16, 2019

"2019 RDX Lease."

- auto-start

Michael Schaffer was a great at Auto sport Acura ! He was very attentive with us and our situation. The entire experience was non stressful. Thank you Autosport Acura! We will highly recommend you.

Feb 16, 2019 -

Autosport Acura of Denville responded

Thank you for the five star review. We are glad to hear that Michael was so helpful and made your visit stress free. Thanks for visiting Autosport Acura of Denville and we look forward to seeing you again.

February 13, 2019

"Phenomenal experience! "

- Agey08

This dealer is the absolute best that I have dealt with! The quality of service and attention, honesty is second to none!! I keep coming back to work with Steve Victor every lease! No one else makes the process painless and without unpleasant surprises!! Everyone here seems to be all about the customer experience and making sure the customer leaves happy!! Highly recommend!

Frankie Florey
Other Employees : Michael Fazio
Feb 14, 2019 -

Autosport Acura of Denville responded

Thank you for the five star review! We are so glad to hear that Steve is so easy to work with and provides you with great customer service. We look forward to seeing you again.

February 12, 2019

"Buying a car from Acura with Steve was unforgettable!"

- AngelinaApps

When we went to the Acura dealer because we needed a car super fast! When telling Steve we needed it quick he understood and we got the car the same day! This experience was stress-free and time spent well with a very generous man. Steve made buying a car an unforgettable experience and we got a good deal with an even greater car!

Feb 13, 2019 -

Autosport Acura of Denville responded

Hello Angelina, thank you for the five star review. We are glad to hear that Steve was so helpful. Thanks for visiting Autosport Acura of Denville and we look forward to seeing you again.

February 11, 2019

"Best buying experience ever. Thanks Michael"

- Carolina L

I'm a loyal customer of Acura of Denville since 1999. This is our second time dealing with Michael Schaffer. He"s very approachable, easy to talk with and friendly. With my previous experience as my salesperson, I go right to him this time to purchase my RDX. I found him very knowledgeable about the car and extremely professional. Michael gave us a great deal which is incomparable to other dealership. Shopping for your next car, Go to Acura of Denville and find Michael Schaffer for amazing deal.

Feb 12, 2019 -

Autosport Acura of Denville responded

Hello Carolina, thank you for the five star review. We are glad to hear that Michael was so helpful and made your car buying experience easy. Thanks for visiting Autosport Acura of Denville and we look forward to seeing you again.

"overall great experience"

- Bill C

This is our second time dealing with Steve. He is always easy to talk to, and is upfront and clear. Very friendly overall wonderful experience.

Autosport Acura of Denville responded

Hello Bill, thank you for the five star review! We are so glad to hear that Steve provided you with a great experience. We look forward to seeing you again.

"Very professional"

- robertgriffin

This is the 4th car I've leased through Steve Victor. While everyone at the dealership has been helpful and would be fine to deal with, I go right to him for my vehicles. Even before he was my salesperson, he went out of his way to be friendly to me and assist me when my salesperson wasn't in. I have found him to be consistently knowledgeable about the cars, the financing, the procedures, and more importantly, if he doesn't know something he tells me, looks it up and gets back to me - no bull____. He follows up but never pressures or hounds me. I used to dread buying a car until I started dealing with Steve. I would recommend him to anyone.

Autosport Acura of Denville responded

Hello Robert, thank you for the five star review! We are glad to hear that Steve was so helpful and we look forward to seeing you again.

February 09, 2019

"Superb Service and Professionalism "

- CR30

I bought a Honda Civic from Autosport Acura. The price of the car was exceptional for the quality we got. Pete was extremely friendly and knowledgable. He was very calm and patient throughout the whole process, and was more than willing to accommodate us with my situation. Every person I dealt with at the dealer or on the phone was extremely professional and helpful. A lot of times buying a car is frustrating, but I can say if you come here that will not be the case. I cannot recommend enough.

Autosport Acura of Denville responded

Thanks for the five star review. We are glad to hear that Pete was so helpful. Thank you again for visiting Autosport Acura of Denville and we look forward to seeing you again.

February 06, 2019

"Great car buying experience"

- RobR

First time buyer and would go back for future purchases. The process was quick and stress free, everyone worked together to make the experience a pleasant one.

Feb 06, 2019 -

Autosport Acura of Denville responded

Hello Rob, thank you for the five star review. We are glad to hear that our team was so helpful and made your first time car buying experience quick and stress free. Thanks for visiting Autosport Acura of Denville and we look forward to seeing you again.

February 05, 2019

"Excellent Service and Experience "

- Hillside99

First time leasing a vehicle and Steve Victor made it a wonderful experience. He explained all of my concerns and took his time to educate me in the different functions of the vechile. I am glad I came to Acura of Denville as they made the process very smooth and I was able to walk away with my brand new vechile same day at a great price. I would highly recommend you to visit them and ask for Steve Victor.

Feb 06, 2019 -

Autosport Acura of Denville responded

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so glad to hear that Steve Victor went above and beyond to help with your car purchase. We also appreciate your willingness to refer us and we look forward to seeing you again!

February 02, 2019

"Don't go anywhere else!"

- Susan

This is our 5th Acura from Autosport Acura of Denville. Our sales team, Pete, Frankie, and Mike are exceptional in every way. We are treated like family with honesty, fairness, and no pressure. We would not go anywhere else for a vehicle! Pete was so patient in demonstrating all of the features of our new car and is always available for questions. We recommend Autosport Acura of Denville 100%!

Frankie Florey
Other Employees : Mike Fazio
Feb 02, 2019 -

Autosport Acura of Denville responded

Hello Susan, thank you for the five star review! We are so glad to hear that our team treated you feel like family, and you had a no pressure experience. We look forward to seeing you again.