Autosport Acura of Denville

Jordan Novick

April 19, 2018

"2018 TLX"

- brittany

My experience with Acura of Denville was great. I went in to get some information about a new lease since mine was coming to an end and left the dealership with a new car! Never felt pressured and no one was pushy. Steve was very friendly and helpful making sure to find exactly what I was looking for at the right price. Mike in finance was also extremely friendly and thorough. I am extremely satisfied with the level of service and will likely be purchasing again from them when this lease is up.

Other Employees : Mike in Finance

April 17, 2018

"Amazing! Never had such a great experience "

- Kristina DiDonna

Steve Victor hands down is the best salesmen I have ever dealt with. I have been leasing since I got my licence (I'm 28) and never felt so comfortable and confident in what a dealership was telling me. Steve broke it down by every nickle and dime, to show what the best and final price would be. He was personable and just a great man! My mom has been leasing all her life as well and she said multiple times when we left and to my dad that it was the BEST experience at a dealership she ever had. No one was pushy, everything ran smoothly, and no issues. They also had a great snack area. The finance guy Michael Fazio (I believe that's right- I left his business card at home) he was amazing. Zero push on his end. I would 100% suggest my friends and anyone to go there. My Acura lease was coming to an end and did not have such a great experience, so I decided to try denville because of reviews and close to my boyfriends job. Best experience I have ever had! I will continue to get my vehicles from acura! Hopefully I can get the truck next time :) Going to this dealership is a must have.

Other Employees : Michael Fazio

April 16, 2018

"2018 Acura RDX"

- JJC1449

This is the fifth Acura I have leased from this dealership. The customer experience has always been enjoyable & first class. I've worked with Steve Victor for all these vehicles and he always delivers on finding me the car I want at the best deal. He's never in a rush and takes all the time needed to go over the details of the vehicle. Steve also will reach out after the purchase to see if we're satisfied with the vehicle and answer any questions we may have. He is a true professional and nice guy to work with. Jim C

Used 2000 Dodge Stratus