Autosport Acura of Denville

Michael Schaffer

January 14, 2019

"Another great experience"

- chris23

Have been leasing cars from Pete for years and he always makes it a pleasant experience. Quick to follow up on any questions, knows what I'm looking for, and is not a stranger after the sale. Great client management through the life of the lease and through the sales renewal process.

January 10, 2019

"Great experience from start to finish"

- Don

From calling to make my appointment until I picked my car up, everything went silky smooth. I had several issues that needed to be looked at with my car. When I showed up to drop my car off they had a courtesy car ready for me and I was in and out of there in less than 10 minutes. The next day I got a call with what they found and approved the repairs. They explained that they needed to order some of the parts. Two days later they called to tell me the car was ready. When I went to pick up my car I was happily surprised to find that the technician Bill addressed another small issue that wasn't even on the list of things to look at and I wasn't charged for it. I can't thank them enough for all their help. Thank you Jeff (Service Writer), Bill (Technician), and Steve (Manager)!

Jeff, Bill, Steve

January 08, 2019

"Best by far"

- Pnolan

Acura of Denville is the real deal. I’ve bought many cars over the years and never had an experience like I did here. My salesman Pete was very knowledgable and answered all my questions when going over my mdx. What blew me away was the fact that I received a phone call from the general sales manager Frankie and he worked out a deal I couldn’t refuse. I’ve never had a general manager call me to help me with a purchase before. Frank was very friendly and very intelligent. He surprised me with how much knowledge he had on complex financial concepts that I deal with at my job. I’ll be sure to come back for another Acura and advise anyone looking for a vehicle to go to Acura of Denville!!

Frankie Florey