BMW Seattle

Client Advisor

January 04, 2019

"SOOO Happy"

- 1st BMW

We looked all over for the perfect used BMW X3. We actually had a deposit on one at an other place but it hadn't come in yet and I am so glad for that. As we waited I continued to search the internet and one popped up online from BMW Seattle before photos were even available. Michael Brown contacted us and got the vehicle ready fast, we came in and immediately had a good feeling about Michael and the dealership, and the vehicle itself was perfect! Everything about Michael and the dealership made me feel this was the vehicle for me. So I canceled the order from the other place and moved forward with Michael and his team. I have only had the X3 for 5 days and I feel like it was made just for me. We will forever be BMW owners! When the time comes to get another one I look forward to working with Michael he is truly a great person to work with!! Thank you so much for all your help we so appreciate it.

December 12, 2018

"Excellent Experience "

- Michael V.

Everyone was great! The entire experience was amazing. Staff was friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful in every way. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Chris Fisher
Ian Schnack
Rachel O'Sullivan
London Agrawal

November 27, 2018

"Wife's dream car"

- mde1977

Michael was hands down the most professional, experienced, patient, and understanding sales person with which we interacted during our search for my wife's dream car. We visited almost every BMW dealership in the greater Seattle area and Michael was the best. Highly recommend. We will be back.

New 2019 BMW X3, $60235