BMW of Freeport

CPO Sales

September 19, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Barbara W.

Alex is the consummate professional. This is my 5th BMW and Alex was always able to help me find just the right vehicle for my needs as I moved from the 3 Series to X3s. Buying a vehicle through this dealership, with Alex guiding the process, has always been a pleasure.

September 14, 2018

"Everyone should buy their car from Alex ! "

- margeUnitedKingdom

Alex made the car buying experience seamless. When then was a delay with my finances, he was patient. Whether I called or texted he always responded timely. He even advised he was at airport about to board a plane, but would get back to me first thing Monday morning. All in all, Alex’s expertise is the epitome of what the car buying experience should be. A great deal, handled by an experienced, reasonable and knowledgeable salesmen

September 13, 2018

"HIGHLY RECOMMEND"

- Mellie

After shopping around for a vehicle and looking at competitors, in the end I choose BMW Freeport. My salesperson was Keith Lindsay and he was truly a pleasure to work. I’m an attorney so I have to admit I’m not the easiest customer and I am not signing until I feel comfortable about a deal. Keith’s first priority was making sure I actually loved the vehicle. That was something that I truly appreciated and made me feel at ease during the entire process. It wasn’t about a sale. It was more about making sure his customer was happy with their purchase. BIG DIFFERENCE! I recommend BMW Freeport and I highly recommend Keith Lindsay! He communicates with you throughout the entire process, makes sure you are truly satisfied and never makes you feel pressured. Thank you Keith! And if you need a car, don’t even waste your time looking at a competitor. Go to BMW Freeport and ask for Keith Lindsay.

Keith Lindsay