BMW of Freeport

CPO Sales

November 14, 2018

"Great experience "

- Kms93

I had a really great experience here. Keith Lindsay got me the best deal on my first new car purchase. I really went into the dealership not expecting to purchase the car that day but I left the same day with my beautiful new car! I would definitely recommend Keith and I will be back for my next upgraded car! The staff were really patient and didn't push hard to try to convince me of anything I did not want! Will defiantly be back to Keith for my next car!

Keith Lindsay

November 14, 2018

"Very happy customer !"

- Elena1978

This is my 2nd BMW sold by Alex Bocchi! Amazing experience,Alex is very knowledgeable,experienced and friendly. He makes car shopping so pleasant. I want to stay with BMW because of excellent salesmen like Alex Bocchi. Thank you BMW and thank you Alex! I’m a happy customer 😀

November 12, 2018

"Alex Bocchi"

- wdahn

Alex provided superior customer service during my recent auto purchase. He worked very hard to get me the information I needed and to make the deal happened. He even went so far as pick me up at the local train station to help facilitate the vehicle pick-up.

Used 2018 BMW X5, $58993