BMW of Freeport

Carlo Ongsingco, Client Advisor, BMW of Freeport

Carlo Ongsingco

Client Advisor

March 22, 2019

"Unscheduled service and a great experience "

- JJ

I brought my 430i in for an emergency repair and was accommodated immediately in appropriate manner. All in all a very good experience indeed. Steve Itkin and all were great.

Steven Itkin

March 21, 2019

"Exceptional Professionalism "

- William Temple

My wife and I could not have wished for a better marketing representative to team up with regard to our purchase of new 2019 BMW 540i XDrive. Marleny, from the get-go provided a very comprehensive package regarding purchase, or lease option. Prior to placing order with Marleny, we had solicited proposals from several other dealerships, and BMW of Freeport provided most competitive pricing, saving us thousands of dollars for identical model, features and options. Pricing was so competitive, we actually traveled from Saratoga Springs, NY to Freeport, Long Island to secure vehicle! And, dealership arranged transportation from station to its facility, what more could one expect. Since vehicle was unique, and had to custom ordered: Marleny processed oversees order same day deposit was made, with vehicle arriving a few days ahead of schedule. Additionally, when picking up vehicle, service department provided an extensive overview of vehicle features, options and amenities, saving us hours reading through Owner's Manual. We could not have expected a more friendly welcome, overview of vehicle and sendoff. Kudos to Marleny for arranging such a seamless transition of ownership. William Temple

March 21, 2019

"New BMW owner!!!"

- Miest207

As a new customer to BMW I was extremely skeptical as to whether or not this would fit my needs, my budget and my overall expectations. Walking into BMW, I was greeted and taken care of in a reasonable amount of time; I was then introduced to Marleny, who was not only extremely professional but knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in. She was patient in walking me through all the features as well as the options that were available. Upon my test drive, she made sure to explain the features of the vehicle as well as to explain how this particular vehicle compared to another vehicle I was interested in. Her dedication, care and expertise made me, a first time BMW buyer, feel at ease as well as feel that this was a right decision. I am absolutely grateful and excited about my new car and to be part of the BMW family!

New 2018 BMW M3, $81095