BMW of Freeport

Lucia Santiago

January 18, 2019

"Excellent "

- Scarfer43

From start to finish Alex and the staff members of Freeport dealership were Professional well knowledge and friendly. many vehicles to choose from many colors many options and I settle very well for one Bmw I had my eye on. I would like to thank Alex and all the other co-workers for sharing and helping my with all my options. I will revisit for my next lease with a doubt. Thank and happy new year Joseph M.

James Calihan
Josh Maravilla

January 18, 2019

"Alex was easy to work with"

- Happy

Alex made purchasing my leased car really easy. He explained all the details and took care of all the paperwork. He is very personable, and was attentive to all my concerns. Alex arranged my service appointment as well and made sure I was well taken care of. Overall the experience was hassle free. Thank you Alex.

Steve Osorio

January 17, 2019

"An outstanding first time experience"

- Ram, Alicia

I had the pleasure and great experience with Mr. Carlo Ongsingco. It was my first time getting the car I longed for and Mr. Ogsingco was extremely patient, supportive, and helpful. Because I was new to the car buying experience, he explained everything in great detail to me, and tried his very best to ensure I was able to get that car in which I loved. Communication was met to the highest extent and he delivered such an outstanding experience to me. Carlo answered all my questions and again, he was very patient with my decisions. Thank you Carlo for making my first experience a great one!!

Carlo Ongsingco