BMW of San Rafael

Product and Marketing Genius

October 21, 2018

"Fabulous Service"

- tinut

We had a great experience at BMW of San Rafael and found exactly the car we wanted. Peter Rennert did an excellent job explaining the features of the X1 we were interested in and let us test drive it for a long time. Highly recommended - we would definitely come back!

October 13, 2018

"Long Distance Customer"

- dpr

I purchase a CPO vehicle from BMW of San Rafael and had an exceptional experience. The transaction was frictionless and Peter Rennert was a pleasure to work with. John Montanaro was excellent to work with on the F&I part of the transaction. I travelled from Vermont to purchase the vehicle, which could make for a challenging transaction, but the team at San Rafael made everything simple. I appreciate the great service at this dealership and wouldn't hesitate to return to purchase another vehicle.

September 19, 2018

"Amazing Service - Quick and Friendly"

- Stevenismyhero

I can't say enough about my experience with Peter @ San Rafael BMW. I called ahead and he had my car ready and waiting. This was the easiest and fastest car buying process I have ever had. I recommend Peter and San Rafael BMW to ANYONE considering the ultimate driving machine :)

New 2018 BMW I3, $43988