BMW of San Rafael

Rommel Flores, Product and Marketing Genius, BMW of San Rafael

Rommel Flores

Product and Marketing Genius

September 19, 2018

"Amazing Service - Quick and Friendly"

- Stevenismyhero

I can't say enough about my experience with Peter @ San Rafael BMW. I called ahead and he had my car ready and waiting. This was the easiest and fastest car buying process I have ever had. I recommend Peter and San Rafael BMW to ANYONE considering the ultimate driving machine :)

September 09, 2018

"Purchase - x1"

- sdcoray

This has got to be the most pleasant car buying experience that we have ever gone through! Peter Rennert was not only helpful, he was also very knowledgeable and was very pleasant to work with. He was to-the-point and had our best interest in mind. He was patient in pointing out nuances of the car as well as our buying and leasing options. We will recommend not only BMW of San Rafael to our family and friends, but we will also highly recommend that they meet up with Peter to get their Beemer. Thank you for this pleasant experience.

September 05, 2018

"Easy purchase"

- sminsf

I never expected the BMW X3 would wind up being my car of choice but because of Peter's wonderful demeanor and approachable personality the decision ended up being quite easy. He's a great guy who seems to love what he does.

Used 2015 BMW I3, $16588