BMW of Tenafly

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

October 16, 2017

"Great Service "

- Nia

I've been working with John Collins over the years to get my vehicles serviced and I would like to give him recognition for being an outstanding representative at the BMW Tenafly Service Center. I work in New York (long hours at times) and every time my vehicle needs service he sees to it that I have a loaner vehicle and is always able to be flexible so I'm not being inconvenienced in any way. He is also on top of all my vehicle service needs and makes certain my vehicle is maintained well. John keeps me in the loop with any new vehicles or lease offers that he thinks I or anyone I know may be interested in and is always going above and beyond to make certain I'm satisfied. Most of all, he has great energy, is patient with me and is always a pleasure to work with. He makes the process of having to get your car serviced a pleasant experience always.

John Collins

October 16, 2017

"Excellent Service - Best Experience at BMW Tenafly Thus Far "

- Nia

Just want to share my recent experience when leasing a new vehicle at Tenafly: Both Sean and Don assisted me with a vehicle that best suits my lifestyle & would also be within my price range. Don was the sales guy who really rolled out the red carpet and assisted me with all my needs. In addition, he has great energy, very charismatic and came off honest as opposed to just trying to make a sale. He even made certain I was fed since I was at the dealer for what felt like the entire day! :) Such a pleasure to work with. Sean assisted in facilitating the loan, as there were some minor challenges due to a bit of change in credit score. Needless to say, he did what he could to make the deal work while also looking out for my best interest and was pleasant while doing so. This is not my first great experience with Sean, as I previously leased a vehicle with him about 5 years ago when he was also in sales. Due to him returning to BMW Tenafly, I decided to renew my lease with this dealer because I've been so impressed with him over the years! All that said, I was very happy with my vehicle in addition to the overall experience. It's so refreshing to visit a dealer and leave feeling good about your decision to get a vehicle with them as opposed to feeling like you just got manipulated and stuck up by a sales guy! LOL

Don Izone
Sean Mohammed

October 14, 2017

"Euna Wilson is the absolute BEST! Above and beyond!"

- noelle0810

Euna Wislon is amazing! She went above and beyond every step of the way. She even delivered my car to me in CT and took my trade-in back with her to NJ. She is honest and straight forward. i never felt like I was dealing with a car salesperson. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a Pre-owned BMW. YAYYYY EUNA!!! You are the BEST!!!!

Euna Wilson