BMW of Tenafly

CPO Client Advisor

November 16, 2018

"Great Leasing Experience"

- LeeGT

BMW of Tenafly worked with me to get the car of my dreams in my price range. Euna Wilson was a wonderful client advisor. She was a pleasure to work with. She was very attentive, caring, and enthusiastic. Sean Mohammed was also a pleasure to work with and made the financial aspect of car leasing a painless experience. I highly recommend BMW of Tenafly.

Sean Mohammed
Euna Wilson

November 14, 2018

"great dealership. attentive staff."

- skystar13

We were lucky to have Kevin Oh as our dealer when we bought our beautiful BMW. He was caring and pleasant to deal with, General Sales Manager Jason S. Lee answered all our questions and offered us a good deal. Dominick Vitetta was taking care of our old r car and was very patient with me. Thank you for outstanding service!

Kevin Oh
Dominick Vitetta
Jason S. Lee

November 14, 2018

"Great dealership. Super staff. "

- JohnJerseyShore

Ricki Shamen was very knowledgable and really on top of things from the time I placed the order for more car. She helped me along all phases, and delivered on her promises and time line. Steve Hourican was unlike any auto sales managed I've dealt with before. He is very appreciative of returning customers, and offered a fair deal on the sales end as well as the lease trade in. I'm very pleased with my experience. I experienced superior customer care, and very fair pricing as a returning customer. Sean wasn't pushy about the various extras and financing options. He appropriately listed the pros and cons, and allowed me to make my own choices without unpleasant pressure to purchase add on's.

Sean Mohammed