Bayshore Automotive

April Champ, Internet Sales Manager, Bayshore Automotive

April Champ

Internet Sales Manager

January 19, 2019

"Outstanding inventory and people"

- Shawn kirk

We where in the market to purchase our 3rd Jeep. Seeing this group online and gave them a call..Kevin and ms. April are excellent to work with. We made the drive (even though near all of it is on their website) to see what they had built and ready for delivery. Arrived and were left to roam the warehouse and look at what was in stock (I am guessing 30 or 40 indoors) no hassle, hounding following you around. If you have questions this group is very knowledgeable. Don’t see what you want they will build it. I had not driven a jl so I ask to take it out - no problem. They pulled out the 2 I was interested in and off we went Purchase could not be more simple. No BS with this group Simple negotiation via phone the following day, agreed on pricing and took delivery that evening. The Jeep build is quality - not using junk, again the inventory they have is very impressive. If you are in the market for a Jeep, I would highly suggest reaching out to these folks. Could not have had a better experience and could not be more happy with the ride! Skyjacker lift, 38s, ocd components, quaily interior upgrades nice build and as simple as it gets to purchase. Lastly was trading a 2014 Jeep unlimited - received a respectable trade value.again no hassle.

April Champ

January 16, 2019

"Great Experience"

- Gil Rodriguez

I must say this was by far the easiest and most stress free car purchase I have done. There was no pressure and the service was outstanding. Kevin was awesome! He let me wonder through the shop and look at my own pace, then answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend Bayshore Automotive 100%!!

January 16, 2019

"Not Pressure "

- Ivan S

Outstanding service, Not pressure , and 100 % recommended if you are ready for the next level/ This is the place to see your dreams come true.

Used 2008 BMW 335i, $9980