Beaverton Hyundai

Hamid Jafarian, Sales Associate, Beaverton Hyundai

Hamid Jafarian

Sales Associate

January 10, 2019

"You buy wholesale and sell retail. What a great coutry😃"

- Badup

Our experience was great. Traded in my truck (wholesale), purchased used vehicle (retail) with bad tires. They are going to replace them. No complaints. I thought the entire experience was good.

Stephen Barraclough

December 24, 2018

"OLD SCHOOL BAIT AND SWITCH TACTICS LIARS CON MEN "

- russhansen

Stop with "bait and switch" "sleight of hand" they advertised a car with a good price and we go to look at it and the bumper of the car is just hanging there and there was a lot "curb rash" on the car. Hamid comes running out talking a hundred miles a minute and we couldn't understand what he was babbling about. He started showing us other cars (trying to get our buying temperature UP) then James Harding General Sales Manager gives us a bunch of BS---I told him about a 2018 Hyundai Elantra SEL at another dealer. I liked the car but in order for us to get the discounted price we had to finance through Hyundai Finance Corp (the reviews are horrible 1 star at best, do not go through this company) and I could not put down a LARGE DOWNPAYMENT Hyundai Finance will only let you put down a certain amount and we could not go through our credit union. But the Beaverton Hyundai general sales manager tells me that he can get the car from that other dealer and he will make sure I can put down any amount I want. HAHA LOL HILLARIOUS. Oh yeah, the other dealer was not charging me an "etching fee" $399??? but James tried to sneak that price in on me. By the way THE ETCHING FEE IS A SCAM(THE DEALERS ETCH YOUR VIN NUMBER ON ALL THE WINDOWS OREGON IS GOING TO MAKE THIS SCAM ILLEGAL FOR THE DEALERS TO CHARGE. DEALERS CHARGE ANYWHERE FROM $200 TO $800. THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT IF YOUR CAR IS STOLEN IT MAKES IT EASIER FOR THE COPS TO GET BACK YOUR CAR. THIS IS A LIE OR THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU INSURANCE WILL GO DOWN THIS IS ALSO A LIE. IF YOU WANT THIS BUY THE KIT FROM AMAZON FOR $20-$30 AND DO IT YOUR SELF. I read thoroughly the quote he gave me and it was there. Now he wanted us to make a commitment to the car. Put money down/leave a check etc. I told him I am not doing this until he gets the car and I can look at it and drive it and "POOF" all the enthusiasm went out of the "DEAL" We went into the Dealer Dec 21 and it is now Dec 24 and still NO CALL TO COME to LOOK AT THE CAR. HAHA, THIS WAS ALL B.S. Most people are clueless and they don't realize how much you get ripped off!! The big smiles blah blah it is all B*LLSH*T. I will never do business with them they are crooks and liars and How this DEALERSHIP GETS AWARDS OF ANY KIND IS INSANE. I hope anybody who reads this will help you if you go to buy a car from them. THIS IS NOT "SOUR GRAPES" ON MY PART I DID NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM BUT I SAW ALL THE GAMES AND B*LLSH*T THAT THEY DO. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE IF YOU GO TO BUY A CAR FROM THEM. THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER AS ONE AND THEY LOOK AT YOU AS $$$ THEY WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES-----remember the general sales manager name James Harding and his "sidekick" Hamid---they are A+ CONMEN

Hamid Jafarian
James Harding

December 15, 2018

"Went in to fix my car and came out with a newer car! "

- HappySonataLover93

I brought my car in and Andrew worked on it. He was really nice and called me after diagnosing the many issues my car had. He gave me price quotes to help me fix what was most important to fit my budget. When I picked up my car Dan went over everything with me and answered my questions. He was also very nice and willing to help. Andrew came in to continue going over what was done and there was a recall on my vehicle that came out 2 days prior to me visiting the shop so he went ahead and took care of it for me! I mentioned to Dan I was thinking about trading in my car because of all the issues it had been having but just wanted to talk about options. He sent for Richard who greeted me warmly and brought me over to the dealership. I was absolutely not prepared at all for what was to come. I thought with my situation it would be impossible to find what I was asking for. A newer car with close to the same monthly payment. Stephen was awesome. So genuine and down to Earth. He made my experience very comfortable and it felt like my friend was helping me find a car. Sure enough he found a car for me and I test drove it and loved it! Richard went over every single detail and gave me so much helpful information and really gave me the feel that he was trying to help me and proved it by pulling every string he could to give me a great deal and money back even! Amanda was my last stop with paperwork and she made that process so fun and quick. She was also very down to earth and funny and made me feel like I was with a friend. I walked out really feeling like I had made the best decision for myself! I didn’t think it was going to be possible and definitely not within the day but this amazing team of people made it happen and helped me get into a super nice newer car that will not cost me my life savings because it’s in the shop all the time. Not only did I get a nice car but I got a little confidence boost and I’m so happy I decided to do my trade in with them!

Stephen Barraclough
Dan Miller
Richard Reyes
Other Employees : Andrew (service department)

New 2019 Hyundai Sonata, $23575