Beaverton Hyundai

Hamid Jafarian, Sales Associate, Beaverton Hyundai

Hamid Jafarian

Sales Associate

April 20, 2018

"Terrible dealership - hopefully doesn't get deleted "

- Terriblehyundai

Hyundai was holding a promotion and my local Beaverton Hyundai location decided to not obligate it. They ended the promotion many days prior to the end date and declined to obligate my coupon. Don't participate in a promotion campaign if you won't follow guidelines set forth. It's that simple. By not participating, I wouldn't have wasted my time or yours to speak to one another just to find out you won't follow the specifics.. Thank goodness I'm a Japanese fan. Good luck to yall.. Many people including I are slickdealers. All other cars but Hyundai. KIA is even better.

Mandy walker

April 10, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service!"

- Stacy D Brady

Thank you once again to Beaverton Hyundai and especially Elliot Pherigo after recently completing the lease of my third Hyundai Elantra. I continue to come back to this dealership because the customer service is extraordinary and my salesman, Elliot was amazing throughout the entire process. He really knows the product lines extremely well and was able to find me the exact car I wanted in just a matter of hours. Elliot's hard work was very much appreciated! He has the energy and enthusiasm throughout the process to make the experience a pleasure. How many people can say that about buying a new car? I highly recommend this dealership and especially, Elliot for your car buying or leasing needs.

Elliot Pherigo

March 26, 2018

"Was buying dream car, only to have it sold from underneath"

- Jakedbq

We found a great deal on a Tesla Model X. I contacted the dealership and they still had it! So we filled out the online application. I informed them of the amount we wanted to put down. They called Friday with the preliminary terms through Hyundai financing. Being so close to banks closing in the central time zone I asked if we could continue the sale Monday but were told it may not be available then, tomorrow actually as I write this. So we asked about using alternative methods which the confirmed they did do. We were asked by a manager and sales person paul schmitchel if we were ready to move forward. By Sunday morning Pacific time we were. We made our first larger payment of $9000 and the process went through. We then gave information for the second payment but didn’t hear back right away. We were told by Paul they were assisting another customer and he would get back to us ASAP. We were fine with that. We were then told that the car was sold to someone locally by the same sales person. So not only was our credit run but we didn’t even get the car we wanted and were in the process of buying. This saleperson in particular had piss poor service and if this is the norm I would not buy from them. Despite doing everything on our end and even paying for our downpayment we were cheated.

paul schmitchel