Beaverton Hyundai

Sales Associate

October 16, 2018

"Rusting in Portland "

- WheatBread

Recall for rust protection, after explaining I had been complaining about the rust damage for several years I was told they weren't fixing anything and if the rust was that bad I should buy a new one. The car is 7 years old and has just over 100k miles. Instead of fixing the damage they covered it up with a can of undercoat. I originally called about a steering clunk and was told by Hyundai customer service there was an extended warranty because it was a known issue. Beaverton Hyundai said they weren't aware if any extended warranty and if it wasn't under warranty I would have to pay almost 200 for the diagnosis. The part was 4 dollars and I replaced it myself in an hour. I had 3 recalls completed, anytime ive ever picked up a vehicle after recall work I've always gotten some sort of vehicle inspection, I got absolutely nothing from them. Noticed that night I had a headlight out would have been nice to know when I picked up the car. No reason to ever go back to this dealership.

After speaking with 2 people on the phone I didn't care enough to get a name.

September 29, 2018

"A car dealership that cares!"

- Hayleya05

Amanda at Beaverton Hyundai is amazing! She is incredibly knowledgeable about the different options, and she genuinely wants to do right by her customers. She cares about getting them what they want for the best price. It’s not just about making a sale. I was nervous about going through my first car deal, but I was listened to and I felt like she had my back :) Everyone else I met and worked with was incredible too. Amanda, Ben, Terek, David, everyone there will take great care of you!

Tarek Eldeeb
Amanda Garcia
David Montgomery
Ben Sterrenberg

September 26, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- tom&barb

I can not say enough about the level of help that we received from Brett. We went to the dealership to check out the Hyundai's because a friend had recently purchased one. Brett was very patient and helpful with us and he made our experience a very positive one. Any questions that we had, he made sure that we had all of the info that he could get us, and worked closely with us every step of the way. We are very happy with our purchase of our Santa Fe Sport, and we would recommend Beaverton Hyundai and especially Brett Armstrong to anyone.

Brett Armstrong