Beaverton Hyundai

Tarek Eldeeb, Finance Director, Beaverton Hyundai

Tarek Eldeeb

Finance Director

December 15, 2017

"First experience, won't be my last!"

- rprague Verified Customer

We came in based on an amazing black friday price on a new Elantra for our family. This is our first time with Beaverton Hyundai and our first Hyundai and I can say without a doubt we'll add other Hyundai cars in time and when we do, we'll use Beaverton Hyundai. We were greeted fast, there was no pressure, every aspect of buying the car was pleasant and fast. The total transaction time from walking in the door to leaving with our brand new car was just under two hours. Just an A+ experience.

December 12, 2017

"Professional Help"

- kbrusett Verified Customer

Hamid and Tarik were thoughtful and intentional while not being pushy. Enjoyed working with them. Would recommend their services and insight to my friends interested in buying a car.

December 10, 2017

"Excellence expierence!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- tony.l.hadley Verified Customer

When we arrived at the dealership I was favoring Ford Escape while my brother was favoring the Nissan and we had also looked at the Mazda and Chev's. The salesman meet use as soon as we started looking. He explained to us what they had in inventory. He first took out in a Santa Fe for a test drive. I didni't like it so then he took me out in a Tucson and loved the handling, ride the way it conformed to your body. He took us inside and made us an offer but I still couldn't commit. I told him I wanted to go back and look at the Ford again. He told me that the offer was good till the end of the day. I didn't even get out of the vehicle at the Ford dealership and we when back to the Hyundai dealership and purchases the vehicle. I have walking and balance problems and the people at the dealership they where very helpful in every way. THANXS

Used 2008 Ford Ranger, $10999