Beck Toyota

Certified Pre-Owned Sales Professional
Derek Kemmerlin, Finance Manager, Beck Toyota

Derek Kemmerlin

June 22, 2018

"Great service and no hassle !!"

- TomK

My wife and I needed to look for dependable transportation for my 84 year old mother. I found a car online at Beck and emailed them about the car. Derik Wilkerson responded quickly that if he could help in any way to just let him know. A few days later we took it for a test ride and bought it for what was a VERY GOOD PRICE ! The following day I saw a drop of clear coat on the door that I didn’t notice when we drove it off the lot. Once again I called Derik, and he had us bring it back and took care of the problem as we waited. I own four Toyota’s and will go back to Beck Toyota because of the service and price I received from Derik !!!

Derik Wilkerson

June 18, 2018

"Enjoyed the whole experience!"

- BKCarrell

Trent was very courteous and helpful to make the experience of buying much easier. The dealership atmosphere was very relaxing and friendly. We would recommend this dealership to our friends!

June 15, 2018

"Knowledgeable, Courteous, Quick"

- Annie

Chose Trent from other reviews and he did not disappoint. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle. He was not aggressive with his sales pitch and was very helpful getting all our documents together for financing. It was a very seamless transaction. One of the best car purchases we have made!

New 2018 Toyota Tacoma, $35836