Bell Audi

Ryan Bonderenko, General Sales Manager, Bell Audi

Ryan Bonderenko

Ryan Schmidt, Business Manager, Bell Audi

September 10, 2018

"Great overall experience "

- Steve1855

This dealership was a pleasure to do business with. Very professional and if you have any issues, they go above and beyond to make sure the issue is solved. sales manager Robert d’Angelo Did a great job with an issue I had after I took possession of the vehicle and took care of it with no problem. Thanks bell audi

Robert D'Angelo

July 31, 2018

"Horrible Management and Not Trustworthy"

- jcolantuono

If you are looking to purchase a car DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT use this dealership. They are very untrustworthy and will lie right to your face. If you do buy a car from them stay far away from the Protect All Plan as it is a scam. I had the so call plan but when I went in for a chip on my car, I was told I didn't have the plan so I had to fix the chip on my car on my own. When I sold my car and went to retrieve the unused portion of my extended warranty the Protect All Plan was purchased. When I asked what happened, nobody had an answer. I was dealing with Alison Wirth prior to her departing the dealership and was given Ryan as a replacement. I spoke with Ryan face to face and he said he would look into it and he has not returned any of my calls or emails. If you want someone to be deceitful and not try to work with you then Ryan is your person. Go to any Audi dealership and they will treat you better and how you deserve to be treated. Audi Management should be looking into this dealership and wonder why they have so many negative reviews and make any changes necessary.

July 02, 2018

"Poor communication and customer service"

- was2k4

This place is seriously understaffed. If you want knowledgeable sales associates, go anywhere else but here. They have a non existent internet sales department, wake up it's 2018! I can't speak for their service dept, but if it's anything like their sales then I'd steer clear. Seriously hire more people!!

Robert D'Angelo