Bell Honda

George Haselrig

October 08, 2018

"Disappointment"

- Danielle

My Service Consultant was Wayne (Robert) Perrin, who is ironically not on the list of service employees. I went in because my battery had died a few days prior and I was unable to get in my vehicle to have it jump started. The keys within the two fobs I was provided at time of purchase, would not unlock the door, which had to of been an issue from the beginning considering I've only ever used the electrical portion of the fob. (I have a 2016 Civic.) Wayne initially said he'd get their techs to verify the problem and call me with an answer and price when he found out, before acting on the solution. Less than an hour later he calls me saying that the tech had already almost completed the fix when Wayne went out to check on it - so as a "courtesy" they would only charge me for a half hour of labor. This was completely unethical on a personal standpoint, and even though my vehicle is just out of warranty - the issue should have been solved at no cost considering it was defective from the start.

Wayne Perrin

October 01, 2018

"Love this place"

- CURTIS810

I used to own a Honda that I serviced here, now I own a Toyota but still come here for service because I know I’m not going to have the experience I get with Joshua Hansmeier anywhere else!”

October 01, 2018

"Best in the Business"

- Putoutthecones

I brought my vehicle into Joshua Hansmeier at Bell Honda solely because I was referred that he does excellent honest work for a great price. Boy Howdy was I surprised!! Talk about care, honesty, and I feel like the most important with a lot of folks great price! If you ain’t taking your car to Joshua at Bell Honda, what are you really doing?

Used 2008 Saturn Aura, $9995