Bell Honda

Joshua Hansmeier

George Haselrig, Service Advisor, Bell Honda

George Haselrig

January 20, 2019

"Julian Napolitano is awsome!"

- scottreeves

Our family recently had a death in the family and needed a safe and fair priced SUV quickly. We were lucky to meet Julian Napolitano, Sales & Leasing consultant at Bell Honda. Julian was very understanding and was able to secure the right CRV with needed options at a very fair price within 24 hours. Julian did a great job. Julian even worked with us to deliver the vehicle to our family house to help quickly get the CRV and took the time to explain/demonstrate all of the CRV’s functions. Julian worked very hard on our behalf with the Bell Road Honda Team Adrian Pasqualini, Assistant Sales Manager and Brandon Latour Sales Manager to get the deal done for us. We will be working with Julian and Bell Road Honda on our new vehicle purchases. I highly recommend Julian Napolitano and Bell Road Honda for your car buying/leasing needs.

Julian Napolitano
Adrian Pasqualini
Brandon Latour

January 17, 2019

"Troy is Awsome ! "

- Sharon&Rob

We came into the dealership just expecting to test drive a reliable, dependable Honda that we want to be able to keep for the next 10 years. Thought we were just driving one, but walked out buying one. Troy did everything we needed him to do to make this deal to our liking. We would highly recommend you asking for him when you come into the dealership.

Troy Rauch

January 15, 2019

"Great service!"

- Dasyoz

I needed to get my Honda Pilot in for an airbag recall and I had been procrastinating. Jason Stiles, a service rep at Bell Honda was very patient with me. He would give me gentle phone reminders and then when it looked like I could make it happen on a next day which was Saturday, he made it happen for me. I appreciated his professionalism and product knowledge as he walked me through the process. He ran diagnostics on my vehicle and the department gave me a great deal on a wheel rotation that I needed. When I went to pick up my Pilot, it was all washed and shiney! My experience at Bell Honda service was exceptional. I would highly recommend that you ask for Jason Stiles when you call for serivice.

Jason Stiles