Bell Honda

Internet Sales Professional

January 03, 2018

"Helpful employee "

- Amirul

New sale man dan he is very nice guy thanks dan.we buy today new Honda Odyssey 2018 he helping lots we are really appreciate to u.bell Honda employee they are friendly and helpful.thanks to all.

Dan

December 28, 2017

"Bait and Switch Tactics"

- T

Went to Bell Honda to purchase a new CR-V EX-L AWD, salesman answered all my questions, test drove a similar vehicle, negotiated a price that was agreed to by the sales manager. Started the paperwork when I noticed Bell Honda was trying to change the vehicle I wanted from an AWD to a 2WD. When I pointed this out, the sales manager said they couldn't sell me the AWD vehicle for the negotiated price. This unethical tactic is the reason I do NOT recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle!! The kicker is, I purchased the same exact vehicle (EX-L AWD) from a different dealership for $500 less than the negotiated price!

Matt, Daniel

December 28, 2017

"Classic Bate and Switch"

- Never again

Drove 2 hours to get there after Angel Delgado called me with great deals. When I got there NOTHING was what he said on the phone. They held my keys hostage for 4 hours to see what to give me on my trade in while they pressured me the whole time. Gave me a gas card to compensate for the horrible experience which of course did not work at the pump. A word to those who have been burned. File a free claim online with the Better Business Bureau. You will get results.

Angel Delgado