Bill Estes Chevrolet

Chuck Jones

April 21, 2018

"Most Helpful"

- theglen(n)

Without having an appointment, my automotive needs were immediately addressed and completed which enabled me to reach my destination of Chicago, Illinois in time for my meeting.

Ryan Ray

April 19, 2018

"Great customer service "

- SusanM

Called on Monday am to get an oil change and a broken door handle fixed. Spoke with Mark Phillips in service who asked if I could be there in an hour! It is my only car and they needed it overnight so they provided me with a loaner. Got the oil changed and the door handle fixed, an alignment, and broken stabilizer bars repaired. On checkout, the woman at the desk looked up my service credit and I asked if my warrant covered any of these things. They told me that it was expired but I had the paperwork with me and thought it was still in force until august of this year. Mark went the extra mile to look it over and take it to the dealership/finance department. Michael Higgins investigated and found that the odometer reading wasn’t entered when I bought the contract at the end of the factory warranty. He and Jenny got that corrected and are working on crediting the warranty covered charges. I REALLY appreciated all of their efforts. I know this time helping me Could have been spent making a new sale and more money for them. They did reinforce my loyalty to Bill Estes and I will be spreading the word about their great customer service!

Mark Phillips
Other Employees : Michael Higgins

April 13, 2018

"Awesome"

- JaneDoe

This was a great experience to work with Chevy. The Service was quick and no problems when I left. They showed me their new technology and that was awesome. My vehicle drives great.

Barry