Billy Howell Ford Lincoln

Tom McKnight

October 25, 2017

"No pressure experience"

- ChrisRay

I worked with Navid Khazeie on the purchase of my 2017 F150. Navid did a great job finding the truck I needed and provided all of the research for me. Navid and Tom worked together to get the right price for my trade and there was absolutely no pressure. Dudley was also great to work with to wrap up the purchase.

Navid Khazeie, Dudley Bentle, Tom McKnight

October 19, 2017

"Seamless transaction, No Hassle or Hard Sell."

- steve murrin

Did a lot of research before buying my F-350 SD Dually and Billy Howell Ford staff handled my purchase with absolute ease. Got a great rate, was keyed in to a few promos I didn't even know about (saved me $) and had a completely positive experience at the dealership. Navid my sales guy knew his product (A total CAR GUY) and was soft sell (Ford Trucks Sell Themselves) and easy going. Dan Hayward, my finance guy was a consummate pro and had me out in 15 minutes. The whole dealership was friendly and seems that everyone has worked there a long time. A testament to any business. The trucks aren't cheap nowadays (you get what you pay for) but at least Billy Howell Ford crew made it painless. Will be back!

Navid

October 12, 2017

"The Worst Dealer I Have Ever Dealt With"

- zkmh14

About a year and five months ago, I purchased a new F-150 from Billy Howell Ford. Immediately, there were several issues with the vehicle. I returned the vehicle to have those items repaired. When I picked up the truck, none of the problems had been repaired. I was told by Tom that parts needed to be ordered and he would call me when they came in. Weeks went by and I didn’t hear from Tom. To keep this somewhat short, every time I called, there was an issue. The camera wasn’t in, etc. This went on for a long time with Tom saying he would call me back and not doing it. Eventually, I reach Tom and took the truck in again for repairs. They kept it about 4 days. When I got it back, nothing had been repaired. Again, I was told they had to order parts and would call me when they came in. Of course, there was never a return call from Billy Howell Ford. On August 28, I sent an e-mail to Bill Howell about the problems. He called me the following day and said that his dealership didn’t do business this way and he assured me that the problems would be corrected. He assigned the case to Glenn (I don’t know his last name). I talked to Glenn and said I would call him after the holiday to schedule an appointment to take in the truck. As I had said I would do, I called him the following week. He did not answer so I left a message. It is now a month later and Glenn has not returned my call. Even if I had not called him, a good business person would have followed up on the conversation. Nor has Bill Howell bothered to follow up and see if the issue has been resolved. I guess my business is not very import to Billy Howell Ford. For anyone want to purchase a Ford vehicle, I would suggest they go to a different dealer.

Tom Longerbeam