Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

Michael Mills

Josh Plaut, Sales, Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

Josh Plaut

December 04, 2018

"Nothing but Class all the way."

- Dale

I cannot say enough to how pleasant and easy was my visit. No haggle just straight talk. The facility was clean, nice and comfortable. I was very satisfied at the end of my visit and it was the easiest car purchase I did in my life.

Mike McElroy

November 25, 2018

"1st Class experience "

- Thewolfsk

From the time we entered the dealership to the completion of the deal our sales rep Dan Burris was 1st class all the way. No haggle, no upscale, just straight ahead professionalism. Very knowledgeable about the product and even introduced us to our new service manager prior to departure. Overall experience was a 10 and look forward to our future experiences at this great dealership I’d recommend Dan and this dealership to anyone in the market for this high end car experience

November 12, 2018

"Excellent and complete experience "

- N. Eskandar

If Mr. Dan Burris is an example of all the emplyees in Ferrari and Maserati of Atlanta you have a pristine operation. I recently pursused a Ferrari from your dealership and worked with Mr. Burris. I cannot say enough to how pleasant and easy was my visit. He is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Prompt and multitasked from sales to finance. He follows through on each detail and treat you like one of his family. The facility was clean, nice and comfortable. I was very satisfied at the end of my visit and it was the easiest purchase I made in my life with Mr. Burris help. I'm looking forward to work with the service department when it comes to that time and I'm hoping it would be as pleasant as my visit to your dealership last weekend.

Used 2006 Ferrari 430, $124990