Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

Josh Plaut

September 27, 2018

"Purchase experience"

- Ferrari123

It was great experience and never ever felt any pressure. It was very pleasant atmosphere dealing with staff. Was happy from the step 1 which was my test drive and after that everything else very smooth. Michael and Craig were really really helpful and provided the the best of information and very much helpful. If i get a chance i do not hesitant and happily deal with Ferrari of Atalanta again and again.

Craig Forbes

September 18, 2018

"Unrivaled Experience!"

- Lisa Martino

I have had a relationship with Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta for over 8 years. 100% of my interactions with everyone from parts to management has exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds! Every car purchase and service visit has been incredible. They go above and beyond in every way. I recently purchased a Ferrari 812 from Dan. He has made the entire journey of this purchase epic for me! People always talk about how long you have to wait to get a new Ferrari. Well, I don't mind this wait. It is really a journey that is amazing from start to finish. From the first time I started talking to Dan about an 812, through the configuration and delivery, it has been an incredible experience. Do I love Ferrari the brand? Yes! Would I love it as much as I do if Dan and the rest of Ferrari of Atlanta were not part of my journey? No. No car purchase experience has ever been as great as the ones I've had at this dealership. I could go on and on about how much I love these people and this dealership as a whole, but I will end with a few words that come to mind when I think about them - Friendly, responsive, courteous, knowledgeable, unrivaled!

Dan Burris

September 12, 2018

"Feeling Warm with Ferrari!"

- Scot and June

In support of my on going "bad habit" of buying (and not eliminating new cars) my wife and I stopped into Ferrari of Atlanta and were warmly greeted at the door and allowed to stroll through the options on the floor. Mike Mills remained available but gracious as my wife and I discussed the assorted temptations. As questions arose, Mike offered information, insight and perspective. He was well informed and led us to our final purchase of a new 488 GTB. Joining the Ferrari family (FF) for the first time continues to be a thrill with Mike providing suggestions to connect with others in the FF, area clubs and the FCA, and tour opportunities. He shares our excitement as we send back pics of the 488 on the road. Our ambition is to put on 100K miles and use the 488 as our designated "Recreational Vehicle" (RV) (complimented with fine dining, wine, and hotel accommodations :-) ). We drive for the adventures and while we are eclectic in our collection, Mike has made the FF experience, warm, and inviting. Hands down, Ferrari is now our first choice for road based adventures. Thanks Mike Mills and Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta!

Used 2018 Maserati Quattroporte, $132415