Bob Moore Nissan

Sales Associate Internet

December 15, 2018

"Awesome experience!"

- KINGS4OU Verified Customer

This is our second vehicle purchased at this dealership, can't say enough how great they are! They have turned us into a Nissan family.

Matt Knight

December 15, 2018

"Excellent customer service! "

- 2006honda

Most people have a negative option of car sales people and dealerships. My experience with Tyler and Bob Moore Nissan Norman was one of the best I have ever gone through. I found the car I was interested in online on a Friday night after they had closed, so I sent a message to them asking if the car was still available. Early the next morning Tyler responded and let me know that the car was still available. When I arrived I asked for Tyler. Tyler had already gotten information together about the car. He pulled it up, we took it for a test drive. The car was immaculate. When we got back to the dealership we talked about the price a bit and we came to a great "win/win" price. I talked with the finance department, signed the papers, they filled up the tank and I was on my way. Very smooth process and very friendly people. I had one issue with the car, which actually turned out to be my mistake, but when I called and talked with Tyler about it he was willing to help me out. This just confirmed to me that this dealership works with a great amount of integrity. I live in Edmond where I can choose from at least 10 dealerships within a couple miles of my home, this dealership is 30 miles from my home, and I would drive there again, ask for Tyler, when looking for my next vehicle.

Tyler Waddle
Phil Caffey
Desiree Nemecek
Gene Rhodes

December 14, 2018

"Bob Moore Nissan"

- JEBOND Verified Customer

Good deal at Bob Moore Nissan in Norman. I went in for an oil change and a tire rotation for my 20,000 mile mark on our 2018 Versa. I had an appointment scheduled for 1:45pm but the errands I had to do before that were finished sooner than expected. I went to the dealership and asked if they could see me a little early (about an hour) and they said no problem. They got me in and out in under an hour and considering it was around lunch time, that was awesome! I also noticed once I got home that the technician that serviced the vehicle, had put a new valve cover on the tire that was missing one! I had lost one when I was checking the tire pressure the other day and it was cool that he bothered to replace that. To notice something as small as that and have that kind of attention to detail is amazing! Thanks for that - I'm sorry I didn't catch his name but I watched him through the window that is provided in the waiting area. This is another reason I like going to BMN - they have a window you can watch the cars getting worked on, they have popcorn and other snacks. Their hospitality is great! See ya at 25,000!

Matt Price