Bob Pulte Chevrolet

Sales & Leasing Consultant

September 16, 2017

"Awful experience "

- Selks82

Went there to look at certain truck on a Saturday. They told me that it was in the process of being sold. So we started looking at other trucks. 15 min later they told me that the truck I originally wanted to look at was now for sale because the buyer had backed out. So that was great we were excited for that. We looked at and test drove the truck and I was extremely interested. I heard a little noise under the hood. They told me that it would get looked at first thing Monday morning since it was end of the day and they were closed on Sunday. They emailed me Monday morning and said the noise was gone. I scheduled to come in at 530 that day, they told me that they would have the truck pulled up waiting for me. My wife and I took off work early got there and they told us they would go get truck. We stood outside for about 15 min waiting. Salesman came and said I have some good news and bad news. The truck was sold 20 min ago but we can offer you this truck. Seemed like a bait and switch act. The other truck they offered me was more expensive and a horrible deal. We left extremely upset that we were never notified about truck being sold and we wasted our evening going there. I was called the next morning from the manager apologizing saying the truck was now for sale again that the same buyer that had backed out originally had backed out again on truck. Manager told me they wanted to make a deal with me. The whole situation didn't feel right, felt like we were being lied to and couldn't get a straight answer. But the manager said we will do whatever we can to make a deal with you and kept apologizing. So I tried to make a deal and they were only willing to come down $200.00 on truck. Complete waste of time. I felt a lot of dishonesty with them.

October 15, 2016

"Who Needs An Appointment"

- Michael Smith

My battery died on my car. Austin and the service team were quick, efficient and affordable. Quality service with no hassles. What else can I ask for from a dealership?

Randy Hurst

September 11, 2016

"Great experience from the time we pulled into the lot!"

- Tom and Rhonda Kendrick

Our buying experience was exceptional at Bob Pulte Chevrolet and ended up making us want to buy from them. Every contact we made was wonderful; especially our salesman, Zach Chandler; general manager, service manager, finance manager and Bob Pulte and his son Dan were all welcoming, courteous and helpful. But the bottom line was being able to seal the deal on a late model Corvette which they did...so I guess the advertising jingle they have used is right, "You'll love the Pulte price!" It's very easy to recommend visiting them for your next car purchase.

Dan Pulte