Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford

Schaumburg, IL

4.3
1,334 Reviews
Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford in Schaumburg, IL treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford is also part of the Midwest's #1 volume family owned auto group, The Bob Rohrman Auto Group. Come find out why we're #1.
Contact Dealership

815 East Golf Road

Schaumburg, IL

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,334 reviews

May 20, 2022

Connie was terrific. Was able to help me with my Transit Connect. Had some odd codes come up. Worked really hard with Teck to replicate issue. Unable to replicate, but More

by TERRICORNELL
Connie
May 19, 2022

Had issues with transmission and explained that it was part of a recall on this model. More

by BCARLSON1229
Connie
May 19, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford responded

We appreciate your business and our team looks forward to serving you again soon!

May 17, 2022

Did have to wait a few for someone to help me. Finally got help after 15 minutes of waiting More

by karenzinga210

Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford responded

Karen, Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience with Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

May 17, 2022

I purchased a truck with the help of Pat T. completely online. There were no hidden fees, no run around and they even picked me up from the airport. Overall it was a great experience. More

by TSOWELL66

Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford responded

It's fantastic to hear that Pat provided you with great customer service while assisting you with your new purchase! We truly appreciate the opportunity to do business with you. Thanks for choosing Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford!

May 16, 2022

Miguel the sales person has Exceptional customer service! Very helpful and friendly. The process went smooth with no hassle. More

by moe_sulaiman23
Miguel

Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford responded

Moe, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with Miguel and our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience!

May 13, 2022

They are great! ! I was coming from another dealer where they couldn’t get me a good deal. And bob rohrman Schaumburg ford got me an awesome deal! So happy. More

by ARELY412
May 16, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're happy to hear it went well and hope you enjoy your new vehicle. We truly appreciate your feedback!

May 12, 2022

Sales department is really helpful in getting service to follow through with warranty coverage on previous purchase More

by JMCCRORY0
May 13, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford responded

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford.

May 10, 2022

Need to communicate better when picking up vehicle. No one said they didn’t have the part for the recall for having after a week. I left thinking everything was complete until I took a look at the pape More

by ldeters
Connie 4 stars

Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford responded

Thank you for your very kind review. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's great to hear about your excellent experience here at Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford.

May 10, 2022

I appreciated the quick turnaround time as well as the friendly service and advice provided to me. More

by LAUREN.ANDERSON1120

Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford responded

Lauren, Thank you for your business and this review. We're happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

May 09, 2022

I brought my first new car here after shopping at several dealers. They were the most helpful, honest and kind people from sales, to tech to finance. Don’t bother going anywhere else. Make this your first an More

by JRHYAN22
Other Employees : Milos

Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford responded

Thank you! It has been a pleasure serving you. Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that Nick and Milos met your expectations. Thank you again for choosing Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford, we look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come!

1 - 10 of 1,334 results