Bob Sight Ford

Eric Zinnert

June 19, 2018

"Amazing employees!"

- Monet1230

I went to 4 different dealers and was treated more like a transaction than a person. When I would mention my budget I was put last on their priority list and the sales reps would pass me over to other employees. Everyone at Bob Sight treated me with respect and the up most priority. They were empathetic to my situation and I felt like they were treating me just as well as if I was buying a $50,000 vehicle. Tyler was phenomenal and not once did I feel pressured.

Chris Zieber

June 16, 2018

"Buying from Family"

- Alightguy123

Buying a car has always been known as a long, tedious and stressful process, but buying a car at Bob Sight Ford is quite the opposite. Our experience with Bob Sight has always been pleasant and personable from start to finish, we feel as if Tyler (the sales associate) is part of the family. He got us in, testing the car and done with paperwork in no time. We are happy to say this is where we will buy and have our kids buy someday too.

June 15, 2018

" Extremely happy "

- Jdecker3*

Jeff and Tyler were amazing at listening to me and getting paper work done fast. They also have the best deals around. They have a customer for life with me. Thank you so much

Jeff Sight